FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It says something

It says something

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

When your parents have a better social life than you do.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or worse- your kids!!

And so they should, they deserve it

"When your parents have a better social life than you do..... "

Please say you mean non fab!

Or your Pooch

"When your parents have a better social life than you do.....

Please say you mean non fab!"

OMG no my mum still thinks swinging is a form of dancing, my dad has great pleasure laughing his head off about it...

"And so they should, they deserve it "

They do....

I went through a phase where my mother kept standing me up to go and see her friends

"I went through a phase where my mother kept standing me up to go and see her friends "

My parents have a social calendar and she has to consult it before arranging anything...I laugh but it drives my sister potty

It does

My mother is very ill. On oxygen, has a walking frame and is hunch backed yet she has a boyfriend devoted to her. And I spend every weekend taking them places. I've been single 6 years and no one wants me.

Life is unfair

"It does

My mother is very ill. On oxygen, has a walking frame and is hunch backed yet she has a boyfriend devoted to her. And I spend every weekend taking them places. I've been single 6 years and no one wants me.

Life is unfair "

Cherish the times you have with your mum...sorry you are single but you never know what is around the corner...I have been single 5 years now and it's been great however I'm ready for a new chapter...chin up lovely

My folks are now in their eighties and are out dancing 3 times a week and for a meal with friends once a week. They go out more in a week than I do in a couple of months

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Well since joining fab my social life has improved and both my mum and youngest son know about it - we're a very liberated family xx

"Well since joining fab my social life has improved and both my mum and youngest son know about it - we're a very liberated family xx"

That's great!!! However there are just somethings my parents don't need to know having said that mum is looking for a sofa bed for me for the spare room and I told her about one and she phoned me and said I have been to have a look and I don't think it will last if you do much bouncing up and down on it...

"When your parents have a better social life than you do..... "

Haha! So true!! And holidays!!!

I'm looking forward to the day my kids say that about me (not that I do too badly at the moment).

I think it's great they're active & social, it's what keeps you young imo.

"I'm looking forward to the day my kids say that about me (not that I do too badly at the moment).

I think it's great they're active & social, it's what keeps you young imo."

I couldn't agree with you more...my dad is my mums toy boy but boy does she keep him on his toes

"Well since joining fab my social life has improved and both my mum and youngest son know about it - we're a very liberated family xx

That's great!!! However there are just somethings my parents don't need to know having said that mum is looking for a sofa bed for me for the spare room and I told her about one and she phoned me and said I have been to have a look and I don't think it will last if you do much bouncing up and down on it... "

Lmao. I already like your mum's humour

I'm not sure where my parents stand with their social life because they're always chatting to people, but don't seem to have nights out or anything.... Since joining, I'm now wondering if they're swingers secretly

"Well since joining fab my social life has improved and both my mum and youngest son know about it - we're a very liberated family xx

That's great!!! However there are just somethings my parents don't need to know having said that mum is looking for a sofa bed for me for the spare room and I told her about one and she phoned me and said I have been to have a look and I don't think it will last if you do much bouncing up and down on it...

I'm not sure where my parents stand with their social life because they're always chatting to people, but don't seem to have nights out or anything.... Since joining, I'm now wondering if they're swingers secretly"

My mum has a cheeky, dry and very witty sense of humour...my dad is a wind up but quick off the ball too, oh keep an eye out on your local updates

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My folks are off galavanting in their campervan. They're just back from two weeks cycling in Mallorca and now the part came for their tandem so they're off up north. They're 74.

I'm not sure where my parents stand with their social life because they're always chatting to people, but don't seem to have nights out or anything.... Since joining, I'm now wondering if they're swingers secretly

My mum has a cheeky, dry and very witty sense of humour...my dad is a wind up but quick off the ball too, oh keep an eye out on your local updates "

Your parents sound like fun

I have been monitoring just in case

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Or worse- your kids!!"

Even worse - your kids AND parents!!

» Add a new message to this topic