FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lounge thread mash

Lounge thread mash

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Make a compilation of a some topics in the forum.

Should I veet my ex's balls, whilst having sex with my friends, to keep the number of people I've slept with to a minimum?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Am I as ugly as the animals in the zoo because I'm bringing my children up without religion?

-Courtney

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Do banana men play with a woman's pussy and arse in busy bars and clubs while getting blood from a stone

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Isn't technology wonderful when you combine friends and sex?

Any forumites coming to Devon this year on the Millennium Falcon or USS Enterprise?

[Removed by poster at 30/09/15 18:16:01]

I'm too fat to get in a London nightclub and so hairy that a trip to the Zoo will likely result in being stunned and returned to the gorilla enclosure. Therefore I have decided to slather my body from head to foot in Veet to remove all the unwanted hair and lose a few pounds running round the kitchen covered in ice cream with sprouts up my arse. In all likelihood this will lead to a trip to the Doctors to have my memory wiped of the negative experience and I can return to normality with a spotless mind.

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

What do women want? Pussy club!

"I'm too fat to get in a London nightclub and so hairy that a trip to the Zoo will likely result in being stunned and returned to the gorilla enclosure. Therefore I have decided to slather my body from head to foot in Veet to remove all the unwanted hair and lose a few pounds running round the kitchen covered in ice cream with sprouts up my arse. In all likelihood this will lead to a trip to the Doctors to have my memory wiped of the negative experience and I can return to normality with a spotless mind."

Love it

[Removed by poster at 30/09/15 18:19:49]

"I'm too fat to get in a London nightclub and so hairy that a trip to the Zoo will likely result in being stunned and returned to the gorilla enclosure. Therefore I have decided to slather my body from head to foot in Veet to remove all the unwanted hair and lose a few pounds running round the kitchen covered in ice cream with sprouts up my arse. In all likelihood this will lead to a trip to the Doctors to have my memory wiped of the negative experience and I can return to normality with a spotless mind."

Awesome!!

What's for dinner ? Can't afford food cause it's so expensive for a single guy in a club maybe I should go to socials and get known !! Don't know if to kick fuck or pass it , wonder if a BBC tastes different to a white guys ? Anyway I can't get a meet. Would you fuck me. Fuck it I'm leaving

"What's for dinner ? Can't afford food cause it's so expensive for a single guy in a club maybe I should go to socials and get known !! Don't know if to kick fuck or pass it , wonder if a BBC tastes different to a white guys ? Anyway I can't get a meet. Would you fuck me. Fuck it I'm leaving "
Before yer say it. !! Yes I will shut the door on my way out

» Add a new message to this topic