FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just me and my dog

Just me and my dog

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok to all the dog lovers and owners out there, does your dog represent the kind of person you are. Are you the butch hard testosterone filled man with a Doberman or German Shepherd at his side, or are you in touch with your feminine side with a cute and fluffy pomeranian.

Ladies do you like a big tough dog to protect you, or do you like the yorkshire / west highland terrier as a cute accessory.

I admit I dont like tough looking dogs, though Im not keen on very small dogs either. My preference is spaniels, big sad looking eyes, long curly floppy ears, hmm yes definitely sooo me. I have an English Springer Spaniel, daft as a brush she is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier

"I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier "

Im saying nothing

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Im saying nothing "

They are very loving dogs who take no shit

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier "

We care for our sons staffie whilst he works, and she really should be a little lap dog as she loves nothing better than sitting on someones knee, although she looks "the part" she is as soft as anything and brilliant with children and other dogs. She's won me over as I was against him getting this type of dog

only dogs ive ever had was a white boxer, i loved that dog to bits, daft as a brush and ate everything in sight, including the back of the sofa, several carpets, numerous knickers off the radiator and enough electrical cable to re wire the whole of birmingham, even when he was old he was still boisterous he never out grew it

yep he was just like me ugly as fuck and full of wrinkles but lovable

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"only dogs ive ever had was a white boxer, i loved that dog to bits, daft as a brush and ate everything in sight, including the back of the sofa, several carpets, numerous knickers off the radiator and enough electrical cable to re wire the whole of birmingham, even when he was old he was still boisterous he never out grew it

yep he was just like me ugly as fuck and full of wrinkles but lovable "

My friend had a Boxer and it ate all her window sills..lol

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Im saying nothing They are very loving dogs who take no shit "

sounds very familiar xx

I have a German Shepherd dog and an American Bulldog.

The shep is intelligent and the bulldog is as thick as a brick

Hmmmmmmmm

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have a German Shepherd dog and an American Bulldog.

Hmmmmmmmm "

I always wanted a bulldog.....they looks soooo cute

"only dogs ive ever had was a white boxer, i loved that dog to bits, daft as a brush and ate everything in sight, including the back of the sofa, several carpets, numerous knickers off the radiator and enough electrical cable to re wire the whole of birmingham, even when he was old he was still boisterous he never out grew it

My friend had a Boxer and it ate all her window sills..lol "

they crazy dogs, i remember years ago when my kids was little having a party for my daughter i think she was 3 or 4, hired the bouncy castle etc did the food, shut the dog in the bed room so he didnt stampeed any kids down, was all ready jjust waiting for the friends to arrive, somehow the dog had gotten out the dog proof bedroom and next thing i know hes stood right up in the table eating all the party food

so had to rush down to KFC and order 500 bargin buckets to go

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I used to have a Lhasa Apso called Monty... he was a star!

Now I have a HUGE french lop rabbit called Digby who is now bigger than Monty was!!

Not sure what that says but I love them both to bits.

Hmmmmmmmm I always wanted a bulldog.....they looks soooo cute "

They are a fun dog to own, full of character and life but OMG they are thick Now on the other hand, the German Shep, is too damned intelligent for her own good

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Hmmmmmmmm I always wanted a bulldog.....they looks soooo cute

They are a fun dog to own, full of character and life but OMG they are thick Now on the other hand, the German Shep, is too damned intelligent for her own good"

Make a good team then!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

My dog is a Johnsons Bulldog(Spike off Tom&Jerry) he is a big bruiser but with a soft centre, loyal, friendly and loving- just like me .Oh and should add horny too- had to buy him a full size bully cuddlytoy which he is more than happy to shag to within an inch of its life - just like his maw with her sex toys too lol

Its such a pity that at 10stone in weight he thinks ni his mind he's the size of a chihuahua and tries to sit on your lap!

oh and he just loves laine's ugg boots lol

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

cock a poos....

no further comment required.

cocker spaniel and poodle cross breed.

Ours weighs roughly the same as yours ..

He just loves to stand on his back legs with his feet almost on my shoulders ... he'd stand there for hours if you let him

He even has his own page on facebook and has 100's of bulldog friends from all over the world

Dogs do reflect their owners personallity.

We have a "Rottie" X "Staffie" (well, he`s Mrs Easyshares dog actually).

Dunno what mine say about me- have one slightly bonkers rottweiler, who's a spoilt baby (my Dad knows he ain't getting Grandkids so has taken her as a substitute) and a completely psychotic retriever/lab cross- all blond and fluffy til he sees another dog :o)

I don’t have one … but If I did…. I’d go for a Heinz 57 variety,,, pure bred Mutt,,,, from the dog pound …. Well after all… some say, dog owners are prone to resembling their pets appearance and character !!!,,,,,

Well I think somebody might have said that!,,,, or perhaps not!!….

But anyway,,,,, stop being so touchy….. I never said every dog owner!!!,,,,,

We have a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Bull Mastiff cross! Nothing to do with me, I wanted a new set of golf clubs! Still, she keeps the kids in check!

Haven't got a clue what ours is He cost me £50 from a newspaper advert that just said "Puppies for sale".

He has a physique like a Doberman, deep chest, small waist, he is brindle with a white vest. He's about Doberman size too, but is so placid with the best temprement ever.

In the house, you don't know he's there. He lies in his basket or on the sofa. Outside he transforms into a hunter.

He's caught loads of rabbits, squirrels, a mole, mice, rats, a couple of pigeons and very nearly put paid to a Buzzard, but it just managed to get airborne just as it was about to get grabbed.

He's a proper dog, and my best mate. His name is Fred

English bull terrier ugly very ugly but i couldnt ask for a more loyal dog - alf lol

the boss of our household is a tiny naughty cross who we rescued after going to buy a pedigree puppy and when we arrived saw this fur ball shaking in a corner scared stupid bloke told us she was awaful not housetrained bite men , my son went straight over to her scooped her up and said if shes that bad you wont mind us taking her then will you , got her home and apart from being a little food protective is a truely beautiful little dog called lady as she flounces about strutting her stuff and never leaves any man that comes to the house alone , i really do think i have the dog version of a swinger

Had all sorts over the years.

As a kid we had yorkies, great dane and mongrels.

I had a great dane called tulip , she hated men..any man. lmao

Had a yorkie cross who was lovely and a mongrel called georgie.

She developed diabetus and went blind.

She was a nutter like me im afraid but loved her to bits.

Ive always wanted a dalmation or scotty .

But They cost alot these days and with insurance and not bieng able to walk them, feel its unfair

2 staffies here best dogs in the world very loyal and very good with people our dogs are a big big part of our lives ....love all dogs just hate people who mistreat them or train to be nasty ..as proved all dogs are great in the right hands ...

I have a Kangaroo...

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I have an English Springer Spaniel, daft as a brush she is. "

We had one for 14 years until he died suddenly having his casket at home offers some comfort for his loss wouldn't have another dog tho.

Im saying nothing They are very loving dogs who take no shit "

I always used to think they were nasty type dogs until I visited an old friend and she had one. It was even soppier than my spaniel, I couldnt believe it, wanted to sit on my lap all day

I have a black lab. He has a great personality as well. He helps open our presents at Christmas my nibbling the paper off.

A dog is what you make of it. Even the cute little ones can be nasty.

A lad I know has a pit and is the nicest dog ever. It plays with other dogs and even a cat that's in the house. All the kids play with him and roll and jump all over him. They hid them self or curl ip and he digs his head in and pushes them around the floor.

Saying all this I would still never have a dog of a fighting breed. My lab is perfect as he is funny intelligent and my dons best friend

"I have an English Springer Spaniel, daft as a brush she is.

We had one for 14 years until he died suddenly having his casket at home offers some comfort for his loss wouldn't have another dog tho."

Aww thats really sad

I have 2 schnauzers ! a GIANT one and a minature one , and the big one is the soft one , but they are both very loveable ,and really soft , FRANKIE XX

[Removed by poster at 24/12/10 15:16:48]

I have two cats not really fussed on dogs xx

I also have two pussies.

"We care for our sons staffie whilst he works, and she really should be a little lap dog as she loves nothing better than sitting on someones knee, although she looks "the part" she is as soft as anything and brilliant with children and other dogs. She's won me over as I was against him getting this type of dog "

Mine is exactly the same....

By *ibs TcCouple  over a year ago

bracknell

We had up until a few months ago 2 long haired german shepherds (bloody huge) but had to be the softest and daftest things ever. Hope its a reflection of our personalities as most pets are I think :D

i have 2 black labs a dog and a bitch both are totally nuts before that we had a choclate coulard lab that died at 7 months and 5 days old

"We had up until a few months ago 2 long haired german shepherds (bloody huge) but had to be the softest and daftest things ever. Hope its a reflection of our personalities as most pets are I think :D"
YES !dogs do reflect there owners personalities ,love my dogs !FRANKIE XX

we have two pussies and a pussie that we let in at night that gets locked out whatwe feel sorry for

I've a mad yellow Labrador who reflects me I think we both sulk when we don't get our way!

I also have a three legged jack russell called Rossco who's a ladies man!

We have a telepathic black labrador who's an utter tart. Loves everyone......

We did have two one is Hindze 57 (sp) she is comming up 16 she is a bit do lally now and we also had a rottie he was the bigest softest mut around he would lick you to death before anything else oh and if you walked in carring a bag he would go into it to see what you have for him. I do miss him The rottie was called Domino and the 57 is Teala. Teala saved my life so she is special even if she is old

Michelle xxxx

I look after my parents boxer if that counts. Its a bit dippy but a lovely animal.

an 18 mth old yorkie and considering his peerage right back to supreme champion at crufts a complete and utter hooligan,

yep he was just like me ugly as fuck and full of wrinkles but lovable "

My boxer was just the same, such a lovely temperment though, they stay pubs their whole lives i think x

BOXERS !are lovely .mad as hatters . but gorgeous ,my freind used to breed them . LUV EM !

My boxer was just the same, such a lovely temperment though, they stay pubs their whole lives i think x"

Hmmmmmmmm "

Just your average Yank then! R

Mine is a Border Terrier.

He is a rugged dog and not really a plaything or accessory.

He is cute, playful, faithful and loyal, with a rebellious streak that does not always do what he is told!

"We had up until a few months ago 2 long haired german shepherds (bloody huge) but had to be the softest and daftest things ever. Hope its a reflection of our personalities as most pets are I think :D"

Intelligent dogs are GSD's - Ours is nearly 10yrs old and as fit as a lop, but intelligent ??? She should be a member of MENSA

Hmmmmmmmm

Just your average Yank then! R"

PMSL but he doesn't understand the meaning of 'friendly fire' or 'gung ho'

His roots are definately set in the UK

» Add a new message to this topic