FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > On Xmas day too.

On Xmas day too.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was shocked at the amount of messages I actually got yesterday asking me if I wanted to meet yesterday and if I wanted sex.

Now I did message back thinking well maybe they are on there own, one messaged back to say the wife is doing my head in. I must admit I was bloody shocked, yes I was fab yesterday talking to friends on here etc but would never in a million years arrangea meet on Xmas day.

What's your thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some people are genuinely alone on Christmas day

Some of the gay saunas are open all day

Ta me Christmas is a family time but not to all sadly xx

Which church service did you attend in the end ?

I know that and I've spent many a Xmas day on my own and when I probed him he wanted to get away from wife and kids, lol

"I know that and I've spent many a Xmas day on my own and when I probed him he wanted to get away from wife and kids, lol"

Oh thats not right sorry i didnt read it properly

Thats not on xx

That's what my bugbear was about the wife and kids, the only day on the year he could at least be nice to his wife and he's looking elsewhere on Xmas day

"That's what my bugbear was about the wife and kids, the only day on the year he could at least be nice to his wife and he's looking elsewhere on Xmas day"

Why be nice to someone you can't stand the rest of the year. She'll probably hate him on Boxing Day and vice verse so not much point keeping up a pretence on Christmas Day.

Having said that, if they dislike each other that bad then why are they still together? (Yes, I know that opens another whole can of worms but the question is still a valid one)

Wishy potter and the philosopher's stone xx

some friends of mine spent yesterday alone and I feel absolutely awful about it. I really wish I could have been at home and had everyone over to mine. I'm serioudly considering that for next year.

Anyway, back to the thread.... Yes, i was surprised too by the amount of messages i had yesterday, wanting to meet yesterday. Most were either miles away or far too young anyway, not that i even enertained the idea!

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"That's what my bugbear was about the wife and kids, the only day on the year he could at least be nice to his wife and he's looking elsewhere on Xmas day

Why be nice to someone you can't stand the rest of the year. She'll probably hate him on Boxing Day and vice verse so not much point keeping up a pretence on Christmas Day.

Having said that, if they dislike each other that bad then why are they still together? (Yes, I know that opens another whole can of worms but the question is still a valid one)"

To add to your post - Divorce Lawyers always report an upturn in people coming to them in Januaury after the Christmas holidays to file for a Divorce.

As you said, they can't stand each other, but work usually keeps them apart enough for it to be ok, then they are forced to spend the time together over Christmas and realise it's not worth it anymore.

OK enough of this "cheery" thread for me, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!

I drank too much to drive anywhere yesterday since 09:20h, however, had I had offers from some hotties who were prepared to drive and meet me at my local Travelodge, then I might be up for some fun, as I was feeling very horny last night!

I was all alone but not messages offering sex lol

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I was on my own yesterday too and if someone (who ticked some boxes) had messaged me last night and asked for a meet, I would have gone!

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I had far to much to drink,

my local haunt was giving away free Brandy shorts, at lunchtime!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I was shocked at the amount of messages I actually got yesterday asking me if I wanted to meet yesterday and if I wanted sex.

Now I did message back thinking well maybe they are on there own, one messaged back to say the wife is doing my head in. I must admit I was bloody shocked, yes I was fab yesterday talking to friends on here etc but would never in a million years arrangea meet on Xmas day.

What's your thoughts?"

in the defence of some people (not this bloke trying to get away from his wife) there are people who can't get back to family over xmas.. so like me have been stuck on there own....

there is really no difference between getting a meet on xmas night and for example going down to the local.... which is what I use to do back in the east end.....

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

me and the arsewipe separated 5 years ago yesterday - christmas day is a time for celebration lol

i come on while getting ready and the amount of pms i had in chat asking to meet i was shocked

and the pushiness is shocking as well at the moment in chat, mostly single men im afraid to say x

Goodness sakes, it's just another day. Nothing wrong with an evening romp once the family have gone home?

[Removed by poster at 26/12/10 13:28:33]

Scanning the papers on line I said to my daughter, I wonder how many people killed their families and themselves yesterday. Being a kind, still innocent soul she was aghast but shook her head in sadness when I read a story out about the couple and their son found dead with suicide messages beside them.

So, I can understand people with families they loathe or on their own asking for a meet. Selfish though, just because they're alone and don't like their families, why assume you want to be shot of yours?!!

That said, I had most of my familiy with me yesterday, had a lovely happy day but still popped on here. Is that any worse than being on line looking for a meet?!!

What I was getting at and probably came across wrong was the fact this man was playing happy familes with his wife and innocent kids,unbeknown to them that he was on here seeking sex on xmas day.The one day in the year he should want to be with his kids,maybe not his wife but his kids.

"I was shocked at the amount of messages I actually got yesterday asking me if I wanted to meet yesterday and if I wanted sex.

What's your thoughts?"

i got quite a lot too asking for meet yesterdy

did make me laugh as my profile states i dont ccommodate because i have children so why would someone message a mother xmas day looking for meets? do they honestly think im going to leave my kids christmas day for someone on here?

makes you wonder what standards some people on here think us women have

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"Scanning the papers on line I said to my daughter, I wonder how many people killed their families and themselves yesterday. Being a kind, still innocent soul she was aghast but shook her head in sadness when I read a story out about the couple and their son found dead with suicide messages beside them.

So, I can understand people with families they loathe or on their own asking for a meet. Selfish though, just because they're alone and don't like their families, why assume you want to be shot of yours?!!

That said, I had most of my familiy with me yesterday, had a lovely happy day but still popped on here. Is that any worse than being on line looking for a meet?!! "

I'm the same, I still could not resist a quick look on here, its very addictive!

Yesterday is just another day, and our brains do not neccessarily work differently just because it is Christmas, IMHO.

"Scanning the papers on line I said to my daughter, I wonder how many people killed their families and themselves yesterday. Being a kind, still innocent soul she was aghast but shook her head in sadness when I read a story out about the couple and their son found dead with suicide messages beside them.

That said, I had most of my familiy with me yesterday, had a lovely happy day but still popped on here. Is that any worse than being on line looking for a meet?!!

I'm the same, I still could not resist a quick look on here, its very addictive! "

Lots of us came on here yesterday to have a look and say merry xmas to who we know on here,but to ask for a meet especially as naughty said when she as kids,why on earth message her,xmas is about the kids afterall xxxx

What's your thoughts?

did make me laugh as my profile states i dont ccommodate because i have children so why would someone message a mother xmas day looking for meets? do they honestly think im going to leave my kids christmas day for someone on here?

makes you wonder what standards some people on here think us women have "

Thats my point,thats why I started this post,I was shocked. No I am not religious but xmas is a magical time and yes I may sound out of touch and old fashioned but what happened to the magic of xmas.

What's your thoughts?

Thats my point,thats why I started this post,I was shocked. No I am not religious but xmas is a magical time and yes I may sound out of touch and old fashioned but what happened to the magic of xmas. "

its not a case of being religious, what on earth would you say to you children to explain why you are going out and leaving them xmas day?

ok i know we the parents and its upto us what we do not the kids but some of us do actually care about our kids feelings and what they think

Tayside

"

Lots of us came on here yesterday to have a look and say merry xmas to who we know on here,but to ask for a meet especially as naughty said when she as kids,why on earth message her,xmas is about the kids afterall xxxx"

All you had to do was say no to him or even just delete the message without replying.

He will have his own reasons for what he does on here, just like you do too!

If you don't agree with the way others are or what they do then pass on by those profiles with a simple click of the mouse.

"

Lots of us came on here yesterday to have a look and say merry xmas to who we know on here,but to ask for a meet especially as naughty said when she as kids,why on earth message her,xmas is about the kids afterall xxxx

All you had to do was say no to him or even just delete the message without replying.

If you don't agree with the way others are or what they do then pass on by those profiles with a simple click of the mouse. "

we do but we still have a moan about it too

these forums would be pretty dead if we didnt have a good whine

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

What's your thoughts?"

My thoughts are there are always 2 sides to every story. Maybe the guy had just found out that his wife had been cheating on him with the postman, or maybe he has a marriage of convenience and they can't stand each other but are together to get a visa, or maybe he's just an arse who disrespects his wife and should admit they have problems with their relationship. Who knows?

As for meeting on Xmas day, well I'm not in the slightest bit religious, and even when I did still believe in it, I wasn't a Pagan. As it is, I stopped believing in imaginary friends a very long time ago so December 25th is just another day to me, one where I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, and where inconveniently the shops are shut all day, but it has no special meaning to me. If I hadn't spent almost the entire day with my family and hadn't been looking after my son, then I'd have not had any issues with meeting up on Xmas day.

[Removed by poster at 26/12/10 14:30:15]

swindon

"we do but we still have a moan about it too

these forums would be pretty dead if we didnt have a good whine "

...or a good wine

What's your thoughts?

Thats my point,thats why I started this post,I was shocked. No I am not religious but xmas is a magical time and yes I may sound out of touch and old fashioned but what happened to the magic of xmas. "

That's a huge assumption people are of the Christian faith! Well not everyone are. How many messages did people get on eid? the 25th Dec is just another day in the year to many in the UK you know!

Tayside

"

If you don't agree with the way others are or what they do then pass on by those profiles with a simple click of the mouse.

we do but we still have a moan about it too

these forums would be pretty dead if we didnt have a good whine "

I prefer wine to whine anyday though and my glass is always half full too!

PS - Not literally, as I wouldn't want to be classed as a d*unk.

What's your thoughts?

Thats my point,thats why I started this post,I was shocked. No I am not religious but xmas is a magical time and yes I may sound out of touch and old fashioned but what happened to the magic of xmas.

That's a huge assumption people are of the Christian faith! Well not everyone are. How many messages did people get on eid? the 25th Dec is just another day in the year to many in the UK you know! "

Well said Big Ears. I was typing out a response along those line myself but deleted. I don't get the shock ? This happens every day.

Well sadly married men cheating on their wifes is a bone of contendment for lots on here xxx

swindon

"its not a case of being religious, what on earth would you say to you children to explain why you are going out and leaving them xmas day?

ok i know we the parents and its upto us what we do not the kids but some of us do actually care about our kids feelings and what they think"

I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here...

Plenty of my divorced friends share the custody of their children, and as both parents are now couples in their own right, it's often the case that the kids get to spend Xmas day with one parent and Boxing Day with the other.

swindon

"Well sadly married men cheating on their wifes is a bone of contendment for lots on here xxx"

Oh, you didn't mention in your original post that he was cheating on his wife. How were we to know that his wife wasn't aware of him swinging?

"its not a case of being religious, what on earth would you say to you children to explain why you are going out and leaving them xmas day?

ok i know we the parents and its upto us what we do not the kids but some of us do actually care about our kids feelings and what they think

Plenty of my divorced friends share the custody of their children, and as both parents are now couples in their own right, it's often the case that the kids get to spend Xmas day with one parent and Boxing Day with the other."

yeah im kid free today, im off out for a shag later lmao

What's your thoughts?

That's a huge assumption people are of the Christian faith! Well not everyone are. How many messages did people get on eid? the 25th Dec is just another day in the year to many in the UK you know!

Well said Big Ears. I was typing out a response along those line myself but deleted. I don't get the shock ? This happens every day. "

To me its just another day but i am an agnostic. Its a bit hypocritical to say Christmas day is special and still swing as the Christian faith is promoting fidelity and that's not what swinging is about. Personally i don't see how you can do both and to whinge about getting messages on the 25th is pure drama! After all what isn't logging in on the 25th just as bad? Some people are so up their own arse its untrue!

Tayside

"Well sadly married men cheating on their wifes is a bone of contendment for lots on here xxx"

Well don't meet them then!

As I said earlier, you may not like what they do but really what business is it of anyone else on here?

There are married women on here too that meet others behind their husband's back. Oh and, shock horror there are both men and women who cheat on their partners outside of this site too! It happens and is part of everyday life.

swindon

Plenty of my divorced friends share the custody of their children, and as both parents are now couples in their own right, it's often the case that the kids get to spend Xmas day with one parent and Boxing Day with the other.

yeah im kid free today, im off out for a shag later lmao "

Lucky you - I'm not... on both counts!

What's your thoughts?

Well said Big Ears. I was typing out a response along those line myself but deleted. I don't get the shock ? This happens every day.

To me its just another day but i am an agnostic. Its a bit hypocritical to say Christmas day is special and still swing as the Christian faith is promoting fidelity and that's not what swinging is about. Personally i don't see how you can do both and to whinge about getting messages on the 25th is pure drama! After all what isn't logging in on the 25th just as bad? Some people are so up their own arse its untrue!"

Pure Drama .......Pure.... the phrase keeps rolling off my tongue.

Uhmmmm I'm confused. What you say agrees that married men should be allowed to cheat.

" Pure Drama .......Pure.... the phrase keeps rolling off my tongue. "

Coronary Street... A heart attack in every episode...

What's your thoughts?

To me its just another day but i am an agnostic. Its a bit hypocritical to say Christmas day is special and still swing as the Christian faith is promoting fidelity and that's not what swinging is about. Personally i don't see how you can do both and to whinge about getting messages on the 25th is pure drama! After all what isn't logging in on the 25th just as bad? Some people are so up their own arse its untrue!

Pure Drama .......Pure.... the phrase keeps rolling off my tongue. "

I like "sofa superstars" as well. They are the premadonas who sit on their sofa tip tapping on their laptop in a vein attempt to gain attention. You find them in many forums putting up threads when life at home is desolate and lonely.

swindon

"I like "sofa superstars" as well. They are the premadonas who sit on their sofa tip tapping on their laptop in a vein attempt to gain attention. You find them in many forums putting up threads when life at home is desolate and lonely."

Hahaha, love it - that's even better than the Keyboard Warriors!

No need for name-calling!

"

No need for name-calling!"

As far as i am aware no names have been mentioned, please point me in the direction where you have seen it. There is something in grammar called a generalisation though.

... sitting back and watch peeps dig holes for themselves!

"... sitting back and watch peeps dig holes for themselves! "

Well its a big spade you seem to have there

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

What's your thoughts?

in the defence of some people (not this bloke trying to get away from his wife) there are people who can't get back to family over xmas.. so like me have been stuck on there own....

there is really no difference between getting a meet on xmas night and for example going down to the local.... which is what I use to do back in the east end....."

As another person whose family is thousands of miles away, I agree...as of 4 pm yesterday I was on my own as the kids were off to their dad's until tuesday so yeah, I did end up having a bit of fun last night...and do not see a thing wrong with it. Never in a million years would I have even thought of it if I had the kids though...I do not meet any other time when they are here so why would I do it on Christmas...do not think people trying to get away from their families to meet is a good thing...and shocking it is...but I can fully understand those who are completely alone on occasions like christmas looking for some company

What's your thoughts?

there is really no difference between getting a meet on xmas night and for example going down to the local.... which is what I use to do back in the east end.....

As another person whose family is thousands of miles away, I agree...as of 4 pm yesterday I was on my own as the kids were off to their dad's until tuesday so yeah, I did end up having a bit of fun last night...and do not see a thing wrong with it. Never in a million years would I have even thought of it if I had the kids though...I do not meet any other time when they are here so why would I do it on Christmas...do not think people trying to get away from their families to meet is a good thing...and shocking it is...but I can fully understand those who are completely alone on occasions like christmas looking for some company"

Yummy, the OP wasn't talking about people on their own: that's way different!

Forum Mod

She also said she would'nt arrange a meet on xmas day in a million years

So I can understand why people have responded to that part of the post too

southampton-ish

What's your thoughts?

As another person whose family is thousands of miles away, I agree...as of 4 pm yesterday I was on my own as the kids were off to their dad's until tuesday so yeah, I did end up having a bit of fun last night...and do not see a thing wrong with it. Never in a million years would I have even thought of it if I had the kids though...I do not meet any other time when they are here so why would I do it on Christmas...do not think people trying to get away from their families to meet is a good thing...and shocking it is...but I can fully understand those who are completely alone on occasions like christmas looking for some company

Yummy, the OP wasn't talking about people on their own: that's way different! "

I know she was...and I addressed that as well, but I was agreeing with _abio on his post...the reason why I quoted his post and not the OP's...lol

southampton-ish

and yes before it is pointed out I now see that as _abio had quoted the OP's that in reality it looks like I have quoted her aswell...lol

"me and the arsewipe separated 5 years ago yesterday - christmas day is a time for celebration lol "

Glad you still get on lol

To be honest, so was I though only had a message to meet this week, but i had one who wanted to meet tonight seriously speaking, its my birthday, i shall be spending it with my family not out meeting complete strangers for some fun, not something i want at all

What's your thoughts?

makes you wonder what standards some people on here think us women have "

Or how desperate they are

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What's your thoughts?

Or how desperate they are "

i have a few male friends on here, and they logged on yesterday, and guess what??? They were asked to meet up for sex by???????? You guessed it MARRIED WOMEN...so it works both ways, lets not forget that before ya hang draw n quarter married guys

It doesnt matter to me whether it's a married man or woman it's still wrong. I won't help anyone cheat on their partners. My original post was about a married man contacting me, I would have said the same if it was a married woman

What's your thoughts?

Or how desperate they are i have a few male friends on here, and they logged on yesterday, and guess what??? They were asked to meet up for sex by???????? You guessed it MARRIED WOMEN...so it works both ways, lets not forget that before ya hang draw n quarter married guys "

Except i wasnt hanging n quartering any married person as i didnt particularly understand what the OP was saying other than people sending messages for meets on xmas day. Mine was a general comment as its been the young and 2 couples that have contacted me for a meet, most marrieds are blocked from my profile

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

What's your thoughts?

Or how desperate they are i have a few male friends on here, and they logged on yesterday, and guess what??? They were asked to meet up for sex by???????? You guessed it MARRIED WOMEN...so it works both ways, lets not forget that before ya hang draw n quarter married guys

Except i wasnt hanging n quartering any married person as i didnt particularly understand what the OP was saying other than people sending messages for meets on xmas day. Mine was a general comment as its been the young and 2 couples that have contacted me for a meet, most marrieds are blocked from my profile "

well, the fact that most of the arguments/debates on here are about married men, i only felt i should point out that there are plenty of married women on here too. To even out the debate and get lady size stocks to throw rotten tomatoes at as well as man size ones

Tayside

I'm still a wee bit confused with this thread!

Can someone fill me in on what other days of the year people are not meant to ask for meets on?

I wouldn't want to fall into that trap and get forum threads started about me in the future, so your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

PS - I am still looking for a "tongue in cheek" smiley to be added on here

What's your thoughts?

Or how desperate they are i have a few male friends on here, and they logged on yesterday, and guess what??? They were asked to meet up for sex by???????? You guessed it MARRIED WOMEN...so it works both ways, lets not forget that before ya hang draw n quarter married guys

Except i wasnt hanging n quartering any married person as i didnt particularly understand what the OP was saying other than people sending messages for meets on xmas day. Mine was a general comment as its been the young and 2 couples that have contacted me for a meet, most marrieds are blocked from my profile well, the fact that most of the arguments/debates on here are about married men, i only felt i should point out that there are plenty of married women on here too. To even out the debate and get lady size stocks to throw rotten tomatoes at as well as man size ones"

To be fair thats a good point, downside is ive no tomatoes, will tinned ones do

"I'm still a wee bit confused with this thread!

Can someone fill me in on what other days of the year people are not meant to ask for meets on?

I wouldn't want to fall into that trap and get forum threads started about me in the future, so your help on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

PS - I am still looking for a "tongue in cheek" smiley to be added on here "

I think its the fact that he is married, spending the Xmas day with his kids as he should be but is logging onto Fab for a meet ie sex, i think thats right

Tayside

[Removed by poster at 26/12/10 20:49:23]

Tayside

I think its the fact that he is married, spending the Xmas day with his kids as he should be but is logging onto Fab for a meet ie sex, i think thats right "

* Word missing from last version! *

I think the fact is that it is his own life and his own way of leading it and that others have no right to decide whether or not what anyone else does on here is right or wrong.

I keep saying if you don't like it then don't meet them; it isn't rocket science now is it?

I think its the fact that he is married, spending the Xmas day with his kids as he should be but is logging onto Fab for a meet ie sex, i think thats right "

I think that's it. That said I had a house full but logged on. In my defence my office is near the kitchen and while my kids were on Facebook on their laptops I was on while I was cooking!

Would I leave my kids to meet a stranger for sex while the turkey roasted, never: I can have casual sex anytime: time and place, Christmas day would not be it for me.

I remember seeing someone who didn't have kids and shared the same birthday as one of my daughters. He had the day planned out. When I told him I wouldn't be there he couldn't understand why I wanted to spend the day with my daughter and not him!

Six years later he still doesn't understand why he was dumped!

Tayside

It's me again!

Has no-one actually thought that he might have wanted to meet after the kids were asleep in bed and that he then didn't then want to sit and watch crap Christmas TV with a wife/partner he doesn't get on with? (that does happen ye know)

Oh, playing Devil's Advocate is fun and much better than watching Upstairs Downstairs!

I think its the fact that he is married, spending the Xmas day with his kids as he should be but is logging onto Fab for a meet ie sex, i think thats right

I think the fact is that it is his own life and his own way of leading it and that others have no right to decide whether or not what anyone else does on here is right or wrong.

I keep saying if you don't like it then don't meet them; it isn't rocket science now is it? "

Absolutely, ive already blown a guy off as he wants to ring me, i explained politely that its my birthday and ive my kids here but it just doesnt awaken anything in his thick head that im a mum with family here, besides i shall hopefully be a tiddly later (as its my birthday) but even that didnt put him off, possibly not a meet at all now

"It's me again!

Has no-one actually thought that he might have wanted to meet after the kids were asleep in bed and that he then didn't then want to sit and watch crap Christmas TV with a wife/partner he doesn't get on with? (that does happen ye know)

Oh, playing Devil's Advocate is fun and much better than watching Upstairs Downstairs! "

Watching paint dry is more stimulating than upstairs downstairs

Tayside

I keep saying if you don't like it then don't meet them; it isn't rocket science now is it?

Absolutely, ive already blown a guy off as he wants to ring me, i explained politely that its my birthday and ive my kids here but it just doesnt awaken anything in his thick head that im a mum with family here, besides i shall hopefully be a tiddly later (as its my birthday) but even that didnt put him off, possibly not a meet at all now "

You are logging on to FAB when you have your kids and family there celebrating your Birthday then?

But I suppose you are female afterall and that is allowed in the "swinging rules", it is just the males that have to watch what they do!

PS - I am now desperate for a new "tongue in cheek" smiley, please help me out Admin!

Greykitten happy birthday what you upto ?x x x

Absolutely, ive already blown a guy off as he wants to ring me, i explained politely that its my birthday and ive my kids here but it just doesnt awaken anything in his thick head that im a mum with family here, besides i shall hopefully be a tiddly later (as its my birthday) but even that didnt put him off, possibly not a meet at all now

You are logging on to FAB when you have your kids and family there celebrating your Birthday then?

But I suppose you are female afterall and that is allowed in the "swinging rules", it is just the males that have to watch what they do!

PS - I am now desperate for a new "tongue in cheek" smiley, please help me out Admin! "

But they are 22 and 24 and along with sons girlfriend are playing cards with a bottle of sambucca i dont want to play, quite happy perusing the forums and yes WE WANT A TONGUE IN CHEEK smiley "stomps feet"

Happy birthday kitten xxxx

Tayside

PS - I am now desperate for a new "tongue in cheek" smiley, please help me out Admin!

But they are 22 and 24 and along with sons girlfriend are playing cards with a bottle of sambucca i dont want to play, quite happy perusing the forums and yes WE WANT A TONGUE IN CHEEK smiley "stomps feet" "

mmmmmm That's now got me thinking; maybe the male referred to in the OP had kids of similar ages and they were busy playng games too, so ...... is he then allowed to be messaging folk on here for meets?

Damn, this swinging lark is a real minefield at times .....

And I've no qualms about anyone logging on to fab and having a nose it's the creeps on here arranging meets behind the wife/husbands back on Xmas day, the creep yes creep messaged me to say the wife and kids are boring fancy meeting for a shag later, what a disgusting man he is. Yes everyone as the right to live there own life but not on the misery of others

As ref to bb this mans wife knew bugger all of his lifestyle and he said he was "bored" of his kids on Xmas day. He can message anyone but to say that turned my stomach. So you carry on and pat him on the back!

Tayside

"And I've no qualms about anyone logging on to fab and having a nose it's the creeps on here arranging meets behind the wife/husbands back on Xmas day, the creep yes creep messaged me to say the wife and kids are boring fancy meeting for a shag later, what a disgusting man he is. Yes everyone as the right to live there own life but not on the misery of others"

Oh dear, you really aren't mean to be rude about other members in the forums!

"And I've no qualms about anyone logging on to fab and having a nose it's the creeps on here arranging meets behind the wife/husbands back on Xmas day, the creep yes creep messaged me to say the wife and kids are boring fancy meeting for a shag later, what a disgusting man he is. Yes everyone as the right to live there own life but not on the misery of others"

Lying is a terrible trait isn't it!

Tayside

"As ref to bb this mans wife knew bugger all of his lifestyle and he said he was "bored" of his kids on Xmas day. He can message anyone but to say that turned my stomach. So you carry on and pat him on the back! "

Adding to the original OP is really easy to do when the answers you are getting are not exactly what you are after.

I have not and never will "pat him on the back" nowhere in this thread have I said I agree with what he did or does; all I have done is say it is no-one elses business if that is how he (or others (males & females)) want to lead their lives!

PS - It is always good to read what is actually written and not what you want to read into it!

But they are 22 and 24 and along with sons girlfriend are playing cards with a bottle of sambucca i dont want to play, quite happy perusing the forums and yes WE WANT A TONGUE IN CHEEK smiley "stomps feet"

mmmmmm That's now got me thinking; maybe the male referred to in the OP had kids of similar ages and they were busy playng games too, so ...... is he then allowed to be messaging folk on here for meets?

Damn, this swinging lark is a real minefield at times ..... "

of course he is but im on here because i like to be, its my birthday and I am 50 today, im exchanging messages with friends discussing how christmas is going but i am not interested in arranging meets at all until at least february as i cannot afford it until then

"Happy birthday kitten xxxx"

Thank you xx

» Add a new message to this topic