FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is witchcraft evil?

Is witchcraft evil?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just wondering, because religious leaders state witchcraft is evil, but time and again many religious leaders are said to be well dodgy, the pope for example has connections to the Hitler youth and the catholic priesthood has had bad press as of late. So If the dodgy religious people say witchcraft is evil should we believe them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sprouts are evil.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Sprouts are evil. "

That of course is a matter of opinion that can be debated

In here Black is Black is debateable.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

It depends which religion you wish to listen to.

Historically the Catholics, Christians et al, believe that witchcraft is evil.

However, Pagans believe that there are different types of witch craft, some evil, some not.

Norfolk

"In here Black is Black is debateable. "

of course, it depends on the shade

Only if it is used with malicious intent IMHO.

Norfolk

"Only if it is used with malicious intent IMHO. "

but surely brussels sprouts in moderation are good for the digestive system

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

any religion or belief can be good or bad. christianity is based on love of your fellow man. try telling that to some of the people ive come across on the streets in belfast. islam is the same... the majority of muslims i have met have been good, decent, honourable people... however, a small percentage were trying to kill me and my mates!!!

"Only if it is used with malicious intent IMHO. "

How do you use a sprout maliciously ?

"Only if it is used with malicious intent IMHO.

but surely brussels sprouts in moderation are good for the digestive system "

I think they've changed the system. They certainly have less chocolate on.

Norfolk

I think they've changed the system. They certainly have less chocolate on."

now you must be talking about furry rockets

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

always thought paul daniels was good xx

Norfolk

"always thought paul daniels was good xx"

is that what Debbi Magee told you?

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"always thought paul daniels was good xx

is that what Debbi Magee told you?"

no but he was magic xx

now you must be talking about furry rockets "

No. Digestives

Norfolk

now you must be talking about furry rockets

No. Digestives"

thats only cos you sucked them first

They go soggy if you suck them. I gave em a hard lickin'

Norfolk

"They go soggy if you suck them. I gave em a hard lickin' "

A right tongue lashing?

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

witchcraft is just another religion. older than christianity but when a new religion was introduced into a country the old one was said to be evil to encourage people to change, but the religious festival days were kept. most christian religious days are the same as or near to pagan religious festivals. any religion can be manipulated for evil purposes but most religions tell us to be nice to each other.

as for sprouts, pure unadulterated evil. the bastard spawn of shiatan and lucifer.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Like any religion or belief system, witchcraft can be used for both good and evil.

However, sprouts are NOT EVER EVIL.... they are little green balls of heaven, and anyone who says different is secret sniffer of ladies bike seats!

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

you say sniffer of bike seats like it is a bad thing.

Snurging... or Sprouts...

I know which I prefer

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

witchcraft and sprouts,are quite simular.in the main,they are good,but you do,get the occasional,bad yin.

Christmas started off as a pagan festival to mark the Winter Solstice. The Romans modernised Christmas in order to rule conquered lands more effectively. By permitting conquered peoples to continue with their festivals it allowed Roman rule to be more widely accepted.

Before Christianity spread across the world many 'religions' or cults existed and the myth that these religions were evil was put about so that Christianity became the perfect vehicle to which a confused populace could turn.

The Wiccan religion emerged in Britain in the early 20th Century and one of it's core beliefs is in magic, but not the supernatural magic normally associated with the hubble bubble toil and trouble mythology of witchcraft. Wiccan magic focuses on the naturally occuring magic of nature to transform living things from one form to another.

Does that make it evil?

No, it doesn't. It merely makes it a different belief from the established Church of Christianity and their perceived fear of losing followers to it.

It's all bollox anyway, as my ex-wife will confirm. We parted on religious grounds as I thought I was God and she didn't.

...and as for sprouts...

They are hardened snotballs that Satan couldn't dig out of his nose so he pushed them out of his arse and packaged them up as a yummy food stuff.

Bleeeeeugh!

"...and as for sprouts...

They are hardened snotballs that Satan couldn't dig out of his nose so he pushed them out of his arse and packaged them up as a yummy food stuff.

Bleeeeeugh! "

You say "arse" like it's a bad thing!

I find sprouts tossed in garlic butter takes away the bitter taste. Hmmmm, I put them in a bowl and eat them like popcorn. I'm followed by a sulphuric cloud, but hey, it's once a year!

" I'm followed by a sulphuric cloud, but hey, it's once a year! "

Thanks for that mental imagery lol

[Removed by poster at 27/12/10 07:35:23]

" I'm followed by a sulphuric cloud, but hey, it's once a year!

Thanks for that mental imagery lol "

"Like any religion or belief system, witchcraft can be used for both good and evil.

However, sprouts are NOT EVER EVIL.... they are little green balls of heaven, and anyone who says different is secret sniffer of ladies bike seats! "

I love sprouts

Norfolk

"Like any religion or belief system, witchcraft can be used for both good and evil.

However, sprouts are NOT EVER EVIL.... they are little green balls of heaven, and anyone who says different is secret sniffer of ladies bike seats!

I love sprouts "

I just wonder what the atmosphere would by like if Sassy, Kitten and K were locked in the same room after eating a big bowl of sprouts

I love sprouts

I just wonder what the atmosphere would by like if Sassy, Kitten and K were locked in the same room after eating a big bowl of sprouts "

On my own it's like the bowels of Hell! My girls refuse to enter my room as it is pretty toxic and the Glade candles are fighting a losing battle!

If Kitten and K added to the mix I think the MoD should be involved as I'm sure we'd be used to produce a new nerve gas to be used in the fight against terror!

I'm a classy, if gassy, old bird!

Norfolk

I love sprouts

I just wonder what the atmosphere would by like if Sassy, Kitten and K were locked in the same room after eating a big bowl of sprouts

On my own it's like the bowels of Hell! My girls refuse to enter my room as it is pretty toxic and the Glade candles are fighting a losing battle!

If Kitten and K added to the mix I think the MoD should be involved as I'm sure we'd be used to produce a new nerve gas to be used in the fight against terror!

I'm a classy, if gassy, old bird! "

classy and old is fine, but the gassy bit? well lets maks sure there is an open window lol

I love sprouts

I'm a classy, if gassy, old bird! "

Well, just you remember, NEVER fart with tights on as it blows your shoes off!

Norfolk

I love sprouts

Well, just you remember, NEVER fart with tights on as it blows your shoes off! "

Hey Sassy is a classy bird she wears stockings mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

By *iker BullMan  over a year ago

leeds

"I was just wondering, because religious leaders state witchcraft is evil, but time and again many religious leaders are said to be well dodgy, the pope for example has connections to the Hitler youth and the catholic priesthood has had bad press as of late. So If the dodgy religious people say witchcraft is evil should we believe them?"
qwichcraft was invented by the clergy to give themselves power

I love sprouts

I just wonder what the atmosphere would by like if Sassy, Kitten and K were locked in the same room after eating a big bowl of sprouts "

Electrifying seriously a new kind of weapon or power

I love sprouts

Well, just you remember, NEVER fart with tights on as it blows your shoes off! "

I shall be fine then as i never wear tights

Norfolk

I love sprouts

I shall be fine then as i never wear tights"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good to me, not that I'm a perv or anything

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Witchcraft, magic, miracle etc are all just words used traditionally by stupid people to try to explain something that they don't understand. Science is usually always a spoiler.

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

And sprouts are most definitely the Devil's testicles.

warcraft is about as evil asit gets, takes over your life and stops you going out lol.

Norfolk

"And sprouts are most definitely the Devil's testicles. "

you leave my testicles out of this!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sprouts are evil. "

The sprouts themselves are not evil, is the gaseous emissions following the consumption of copious quantities of the said sprouts which could be a cause for concern

Wicca like any religion has its good side and bad side

Its a celebration of mother earth and life and is actually probably the least bullshit religion around

The reason being we come from the earth and we go back there too xx

I love sprouts

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds good to me, not that I'm a perv or anything "

so you wont mind if i fart to my hearts content then as it can escape so easily

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Sprouts are evil.

The sprouts themselves are not evil, is the gaseous emissions following the consumption of copious quantities of the said sprouts which could be a cause for concern "

Sprouts are a demonic race, just waiting to take over the planet, if you read a Robert Rankin book you will learn this

"Wicca like any religion has its good side and bad side

Its a celebration of mother earth and life and is actually probably the least bullshit religion around

The reason being we come from the earth and we go back there too xx"

Not that i know much about it, but yes its more about earth, nature etc, not worshipping icons though id be a liar if i said i dont think there is a god

Norfolk

I love sprouts

so you wont mind if i fart to my hearts content then as it can escape so easily "

errrrrr I think I might have made a mistake there

*tries to think of something sweet to disguise the smell of sprouts* lol

I love sprouts

*tries to think of something sweet to disguise the smell of sprouts* lol"

me thinks you put your devils testicles in it good and proper

Norfolk

I love sprouts

*tries to think of something sweet to disguise the smell of sprouts* lol

me thinks you put your devils testicles in it good and proper "

so you now want to play with my testicles, I'm sure that can be arranged

I love sprouts

*tries to think of something sweet to disguise the smell of sprouts* lol"

The only tights I wear are fishnet ones so my bits are ventilated...which is a good considering the sprouts I've eaten...and I've a kilo left!

I have a long standing fantasy to attend a coven, and to shag a witch as part of a "rites" ceremony.

Black witches, white witches, satanic or pagan rites, I'm not too fussed. I really can't take it too seriously.

But I draw the line at shagging a goat though

A friend of mine used to have an interest in the occult and told me quite lot about the subject, but I guess I'm not the kind of person to absorb the sort of bullshit that disturbs a lot of others.

I'd quite happily go along for a shag

Norfolk

"I have a long standing fantasy to attend a coven, and to shag a witch as part of a "rites" ceremony.

Black witches, white witches, satanic or pagan rites, I'm not too fussed. I really can't take it too seriously.

A friend of mine used to have an interest in the occult and told me quite lot about the subject, but I guess I'm not the kind of person to absorb the sort of bullshit that disturbs a lot of others.

I'd quite happily go along for a shag "

you aren't a freemason then Jack?

"I have a long standing fantasy to attend a coven, and to shag a witch as part of a "rites" ceremony.

you aren't a freemason then Jack?"

Have to admit I do find the legends of the Templar Knights a facinating subject, but it's the chivalry rather than the occultist background I find interesting

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

How do you use a sprout maliciously ?"

dip them in honey, then roll them in chopped nuts and cover with chocolate, then wrap individually in gold foil and put them on your Halloween buffet!!!!

Norfolk

Have to admit I do find the legends of the Templar Knights a facinating subject, but it's the chivalry rather than the occultist background I find interesting "

I was think more of the shagging the goats lol

Have to admit I do find the legends of the Templar Knights a facinating subject, but it's the chivalry rather than the occultist background I find interesting

I was think more of the shagging the goats lol"

this site is evil

as i want to be naughty x

"...so you wont mind if i fart to my hearts content then as it can escape so easily "

On one small condition...

NO SMOKING!!

"In here Black is Black is debateable.

of course, it depends on the shade "

what about white then?

dip them in honey, then roll them in chopped nuts and cover with chocolate, then wrap individually in gold foil and put them on your Halloween buffet!!!!

"

now that is evil!!!!

Norfolk

now that is evil!!!! "

could be fun though

"any religion or belief can be good or bad. christianity is based on love of your fellow man. try telling that to some of the people ive come across on the streets in belfast. islam is the same... the majority of muslims i have met have been good, decent, honourable people... however, a small percentage were trying to kill me and my mates!!!"

prime example of how religion is divisive and marinalises whole sections of society.

Why can't we love women too?

marginalises (seem to have a frozen finger this evening)

"...Why can't we love women too? "

I DOOOOOO!!!

Norfolk

"...Why can't we love women too?

I DOOOOOO!!! "

So do I

You have said witchcraft but define exactly what you mean.. magic has been used in religion since early times..

You have your witch doctors, early magicians..and yes they modernised it a few centurys ago.

As has already been said.. is it evil... Yes it can be used for it..

It annoys me that some see it as all orgies and stuff...as to be fair most sex in magic would be between the Higher bodies within the covens.

As with everything, its been diluted somewhat.. the real stuff you really wont get hold of how too books..

As to how I know what I know.. I was brought up within a family that practised. I chose not to when I left home.

Katie

Well i dont see any harm in these dolls i got...And the needles never hurt me when i sticks them in

"Witchcraft, magic, miracle etc are all just words used traditionally by stupid people to try to explain something that they don't understand. Science is usually always a spoiler."

Until they can't explain why something magic or miraculous happened, then the scientists explain that it's just coz no one has figured it out yet and it becomes a mystery -- which is a scientifically proven anomaly yet to be defined

[Removed by poster at 28/12/10 03:51:39]

"...Why can't we love women too?

I DOOOOOO!!!

So do I "

Well we are so fine

"

Until they can't explain why something magic or miraculous happened, then the scientists explain that it's just coz no one has figured it out yet and it becomes a mystery -- which is a scientifically proven anomaly yet to be defined "

One mans Pile o Pish is another mans Magic...

Norfolk

"Well i dont see any harm in these dolls i got...And the needles never hurt me when i sticks them in

"

This is getting beyond a joke now can you PLEASE take that needle out of my groin it's begining to hurt

"Well i dont see any harm in these dolls i got...And the needles never hurt me when i sticks them in

This is getting beyond a joke now can you PLEASE take that needle out of my groin it's begining to hurt "

Ok ok....

tut...was only playing

Moved it now...

"I was just wondering, because religious leaders state witchcraft is evil, but time and again many religious leaders are said to be well dodgy, the pope for example has connections to the Hitler youth and the catholic priesthood has had bad press as of late. So If the dodgy religious people say witchcraft is evil should we believe them?"

no religion is evil, its the people who abuse other trust their place in the religion that are evil

"I was just wondering, because religious leaders state witchcraft is evil, but time and again many religious leaders are said to be well dodgy, the pope for example has connections to the Hitler youth and the catholic priesthood has had bad press as of late. So If the dodgy religious people say witchcraft is evil should we believe them?

top reply

no religion is evil, its the people who abuse other trust their place in the religion that are evil"

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Religions just don't like competition - hence all the unbeleiver smiting and my-god-is-bigger-than-your-god malarkey.

it's all bollocks and the sooner we grow up and get rid of it the better

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"

Until they can't explain why something magic or miraculous happened, then the scientists explain that it's just coz no one has figured it out yet and it becomes a mystery -- which is a scientifically proven anomaly yet to be defined "

or to call it by its correct name - The God of The Gaps

day by day the gaps get fewer and fewer and smaller and smaller, and miracles become less and less common.

Which probably explains why back in the day gods used to part oceans and move mountains - but these days all (s)he seems to manage is the occasional appearance on a slice of cheese on toast.

Norfolk

I thought this thread was about chocolate covered brussel sprouts

"I thought this thread was about chocolate covered brussel sprouts "

and at the end of the day - it probably is.

» Add a new message to this topic