FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How It's Made

How It's Made

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is bloody additive, and very informative, best thing on TV at the mo on Quest! IMHO of course!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

there's rugby on itv4... wins every time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love it and records every one of em lol xx

Thought I was going to find the answer ref Arctic Roll.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I love it and records every one of em lol xx "
i wont like it then

I love that prog too. It always reminds me of when I was a boy and watched a prog about how the words are put into a stick of rock. That sorta thing has always fascinated me.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I love that prog too. It always reminds me of when I was a boy and watched a prog about how the words are put into a stick of rock. That sorta thing has always fascinated me. "
ooooooooh saw that too!!!

"I love that prog too. It always reminds me of when I was a boy and watched a prog about how the words are put into a stick of rock. That sorta thing has always fascinated me. "

Me too. Any news on the Arctic Roll? How do you bake a cake around ice cream? Genius.

"I love that prog too. It always reminds me of when I was a boy and watched a prog about how the words are put into a stick of rock. That sorta thing has always fascinated me.

Me too. Any news on the Arctic Roll? How do you bake a cake around ice cream? Genius."

You have to roll the sponge while it's still warm and leave it to cool. A sponge will not roll when cold. After it's cooled you can wrap it around an ice cream centre and then drizzle melted chocolate over the entire ensemble (chocolate cools very quickly so shouldn't melt the ice cream).

Et voila!

"I love that prog too. It always reminds me of when I was a boy and watched a prog about how the words are put into a stick of rock. That sorta thing has always fascinated me.

Me too. Any news on the Arctic Roll? How do you bake a cake around ice cream? Genius.

You have to roll the sponge while it's still warm and leave it to cool. A sponge will not roll when cold. After it's cooled you can wrap it around an ice cream centre and then drizzle melted chocolate over the entire ensemble (chocolate cools very quickly so shouldn't melt the ice cream).

Et voila! "

Oh bugger. I always thought they baked the sponge around the ice cream What a bummer

It's just a question of physics.

If you apply heat to something cold the something cold will heat up, and if, in it's warmer condition, it returns to it's natural state of being a liquid - well, your sponge is fucked.

check out industrial revolutions also.

"I love it and records every one of em lol xx i wont like it then "

xx

» Add a new message to this topic