Where are all the BBC lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikey 2016 OP   Man  over a year ago

luton

Where are all the women BBC lover come show me some love

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Where are all the women BBC lover come show me some love "

I don't watch it anymore, well apart from bake off!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Watching the green tie with ants on.

Sorry, I wasn't watching BBC either tonight

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

sorry watching more 4

luton

Hahaha very funny this is getting old now

So's the whole bbc thing to be honest...

"So's the whole bbc thing to be honest..."

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now "
I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Aunty is worth every penny of the license fee

For once, I actually agree.

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Or are we talking about the Big Black Cliché ?

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience "

Bollocks. Dont sell yourself on the fact your penis is black. Sell yourself on you.

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience "

Who is 'we'?

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Busy focussing on the guys that that market themselves by other means than their cock size

They're everywhere! Well most profiles I read anyway.

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience

Who is 'we'?"

I know! ffs!

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 00:46:37]

Oh i ment not

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience

Who is 'we'?"

hold on ! I was giving the lad advice . Deal with it , it's not my problem " it's hit a nerve " whoops !

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

just whom in your opinion has 'attacked'..?

luton

Who is 'we'? hold on ! I was giving the lad advice . Deal with it , it's not my problem " it's hit a nerve " whoops ! "

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Where are all the women BBC lover come show me some love "

Maybe, just maybe, there simply aren't as many as your ego leads you to believe there are

Perhaps you'd have more success if you saw yourself as a person rather than just a big prick. I suspect there are more women/couples simply seeking decent people, and you are ruling yourself out by appearing so one-dimensional.

Mr ddc

luton

Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol

"

errr excuse me ! I don't recognise seeing you earlier in this thread well are you the police? Look I'm not here for any trouble lol this is really entertaining

Doncaster

Who is 'we'? hold on ! I was giving the lad advice . Deal with it , it's not my problem " it's hit a nerve " whoops ! "

I don't think it hit a nerve, there was just a simple question asked, which by the way you've not answered

and no one attacked anyone, he posted on a public forum so he has to be willing to take the good with the bad as well as the banter

Just for the record . I'm not on drugs or alcohol or taking any meds ! Just a normal guy that's seen how some of these forums work ! I can't stand bullies just saying

Doncaster

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol "

What's KMT? I'm sure you would like to have a conversation instead?

Doncaster

"Just for the record . I'm not on drugs or alcohol or taking any meds ! Just a normal guy that's seen how some of these forums work ! I can't stand bullies just saying "

Who's a bully? All I see are honest replies and some funny ones and the OP saw humour in those himself

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

errr excuse me ! I don't recognise seeing you earlier in this thread well are you the police? Look I'm not here for any trouble lol this is really entertaining "

its only a question in response to your statement above..

curious to know how you perceive that anyone has been attacked is all..?

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol

What's KMT? I'm sure you would like to have a conversation instead? "

I think it's either text for

"Ain't for time for them comments, any women..."

Or "ain't got time for them, can't any women...."

"Just for the record . I'm not on drugs or alcohol or taking any meds ! Just a normal guy that's seen how some of these forums work ! I can't stand bullies just saying "

So who wasthe "we" you mentioned before?

I like some black men. I wouldn't say I love them for their big black cocks though. There was a guest list you could have put your name down for a Paradise spa party tomorrow night. Lots of BBC lovers there,but you'll have competition. Also look up Inter racial parties and BMFC. You'll find a few names associated with BBC.

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol "
no worries they've all been outed bless up youngun!

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol no worries they've all been outed bless up youngun! "
the End.

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol no worries they've all been outed bless up youngun! the End."

You killed his thread

Doncaster

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol no worries they've all been outed bless up youngun! "

And so have you, but I bet you can't see the mistake you've made

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol no worries they've all been outed bless up youngun! the End.

You killed his thread "

True.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Beat me to it!

"So's the whole bbc thing to be honest...

Beat me to it! "

Only by 9 hours lol!

" Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol "

can you say that again in English?

London

Where is the bullying?!!

As a black woman I feel embarrassed sometimes with how *some* black men portray themselves. I'm also embarrassed by women with "slut" in their name or those that put themselves down.

Don't get me wrong, we're all here to fulfill our fantasies and it's not for me to dictate how others want to portray themselves, just pointing out on a forum differing opinions doesn't automatically equate to "bullying".

London

"So's the whole bbc thing to be honest...

Beat me to it!

Only by 9 hours lol! "

I know...late to the party!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Seriously... you come onto a forum asking who's into BBC you've really got to be prepared for some banter about TV licences.

I'll refer you to Mikey's thread the other day... there's not bullying going on, we all had a giggle as did he and it's a fine example of how to join in on a forum.

You don't wander into a pub and sit beside the regulars if you're not prepared to enter into the conversation in good spirit.

Throwing in remarks about bullying when no-one has done any such thing is unnecessary and generally those regulars will enjoy their pint in peace and roll their eyes at you. Join in and you'll be welcomed. It really isn't rocket science.

Fancy a pint?

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I love the BBC, radio 1 is my favourite.

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 09:38:26]

Edinburgh

"Fancy a pint?"

Only if there are crisps too!

What's your favorite flavour?

Edinburgh

"What's your favorite flavour?"

I'm not that fussy... I like most except cheese and onion.

Sorry but I have to wade into this one. I absolutely fucking hate with a passion people trying to live on outdated racial stereotypes. The Original poster need to grow up and think of something else to cover whatever is it is he's trying to hide as a way of getting a meet.

Dude, it doesn't work, it's out of date and biological ANYONE ( Male obviously ) from ANY RACE can have a big cock.

Try winning people over with charm and looks..... if you have any!!

Sorry but this sort of thread really winds me up and I'm sure it probably gets a few other peoples backs up as well!!

Edinburgh

"[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 09:38:26]"

Good rant but breathe!

"What's your favorite flavour?

I'm not that fussy... I like most except cheese and onion. "

Forgive my ignorance, but do they produce flavours that are a bit more Scottish in focus? Or are they all standard? Oh and I'll have a can of red death please !

Edinburgh

"What's your favorite flavour?

I'm not that fussy... I like most except cheese and onion.

Forgive my ignorance, but do they produce flavours that are a bit more Scottish in focus? Or are they all standard? Oh and I'll have a can of red death please !"

We have haggis flavoured crisps if that's what you mean. And you're buying so order your own!

However... maybe start a new thread about crisp flavours rather than hijacking the telly one?

"Sorry but I have to wade into this one. I absolutely fucking hate with a passion people trying to live on outdated racial stereotypes. The Original poster need to grow up and think of something else to cover whatever is it is he's trying to hide as a way of getting a meet.

Dude, it doesn't work, it's out of date and biological ANYONE ( Male obviously ) from ANY RACE can have a big cock.

Sorry but this sort of thread really winds me up and I'm sure it probably gets a few other peoples backs up as well!!"

You say that but there are loads of profiles requesting big black cock, or there are round my radius anyway.

I'm afraid the reference to "we" was the most worrying part of this thread.

"Sorry but I have to wade into this one. I absolutely fucking hate with a passion people trying to live on outdated racial stereotypes. The Original poster need to grow up and think of something else to cover whatever is it is he's trying to hide as a way of getting a meet.

Sorry but this sort of thread really winds me up and I'm sure it probably gets a few other peoples backs up as well!!"

Here here! Also OP you're from Luton and the other guy? You're from Wolverhampton .... I bet you you guys sound bloody silly talking American slang in your local accents

Sometimes a bbc is just what I like

I don't really care tthat it's racial stereotyping .

Sometimes people may fancy a curvy goth ... that being me

It's all good

Sorry but this sort of thread really winds me up and I'm sure it probably gets a few other peoples backs up as well!!

You say that but there are loads of profiles requesting big black cock, or there are round my radius anyway."

I don't care it still winds me up!!, I don't go near those profiles and it just shows their ignorance, like the person that posted this thread

Edinburgh

Please tell me this isn't going to end in tears?

It's Friday. Lighten up.

If the OP is looking for people who enjoy his cock then that's perfectly acceptable. Only you can let his preferences wind you up. He's not responsible for how you feel.

"Hahaha very funny this is getting old now I'm afraid this is how we get treated on this site ! They can see you've not been on long, so people attack ... Have patience Yo g safe for that but let them hate ant got time for them Kmt any women that can hold convo message me lol no worries they've all been outed bless up youngun! the End.

You killed his thread "

I don't think so ..this thread seems to be alive and kicking ! American accent do me a favour

"Please tell me this isn't going to end in tears?

It's Friday. Lighten up.

If the OP is looking for people who enjoy his cock then that's perfectly acceptable. Only you can let his preferences wind you up. He's not responsible for how you feel. "

Looks like it winds other up too or they wouldn't be responding in the manner they have. Oh well time to let him get on with it.

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

I'm afraid the reference to "we" was the most worrying part of this thread."

Not necessarily. I assumed it was a newbie vs clique reference rather than anything more sinister. It's a common accusation when a thread doesn't quite go the way intended.

Meanwhile I'm shocked curvym has made the second guy go all shy. Personally I saw nothing wrong with 'before' and 'after' pics of the medical miracle of a regrown foreskin

Mr ddc

Doncaster

" just pointing out on a forum differing opinions doesn't automatically equate to "bullying"."

I know but it's so much easier to throw your toys out of the pram, storm of in a huff calling everyone bullies, for daring to disagree with someone, than having the courage of your own convictions

Doncaster

While I wouldn't have ranted like this about it, I do see your point, in a way it's the same as BBW really, how does being big really make you anymore beautiful than anyone else, and if it does surely your size and subjective beauty isn't the only thing you have to offer someone

Doncaster

I'm afraid the reference to "we" was the most worrying part of this thread.

Not necessarily. I assumed it was a newbie vs clique reference rather than anything more sinister. It's a common accusation when a thread doesn't quite go the way intended.

Meanwhile I'm shocked curvym has made the second guy go all shy. Personally I saw nothing wrong with 'before' and 'after' pics of the medical miracle of a regrown foreskin

Mr ddc"

I read the "we" as the clique vs newbie too, but it would have been nice to have that fact clarified, the further "bullying" reference would be much more logical then

» Add a new message to this topic