FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > so many time wasters

so many time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why is there so many time wasters ? yeah I can understand with people wanting to just chat but I wish they would say that from the start it would save a lot of time and effort don't you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah I would agree they should pretty much put that on their profile upfront.

By *nceinawhileCouple  over a year ago

Ipswich

We got accused of being time wasters the other day by someone who obviously hadn't read our profile which says we can't do short notice meets and that we like to have a social meet first just because every time he messaged us he wanted to meet then and there but we couldn't.

There is a fair few time wasters out there, and a fair few inflated opinions of themselves to, but on a site where the single men out number all other groups the women can take their pick, and change their mind at the last second, so don't be too surprised!

A lot of fake profiles some pretend to be a woman some a couple but behind computer man who collect photos of others don't really understand why would they need them .....

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

Sexy body. sexy stockings and a very sexy pussy x wine anyone?

You may find some people collecting filth on people are doing it for worse reasons than perking.

Some sad tosser is one thing some organised reporters spooks and political pressure groups are another.

Tread carefully if you in any government Job!

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"why is there so many time wasters ? yeah I can understand with people wanting to just chat but I wish they would say that from the start it would save a lot of time and effort don't you think"
. There is no need toworry about time wasters , on tthis site you just need to concentrate on those with good well written profiles with interesting pictures . If someone has a two line profile it shoes an indifferent and lazy attitude.

"why is there so many time wasters ? yeah I can understand with people wanting to just chat but I wish they would say that from the start it would save a lot of time and effort don't you think"
I've never wanted to meet through the internet and it has always stated so on my profile.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm here basically just for the craic on the forums now, not much call for a 53 yr old bisexual smoker lol, and state that on my profile

I would classify a timewaster as someone who arranges a meet and doesn't show up, in 9 yrs on here I've only ever had one of those and he went unlos a couple of days afterwards

I'm just gonna put it out there, and say that there are alot of men time wasters too!! It seems that the guys are moaning about women being time wasters. Well, in my experience it works the other way too. Why bother chatting and arranging a meet if you're just gonna bottle out last minute or have no intention of meeting? Rant over!!

What is this time wasting phenomenon?

Is it addictive?

More importantly, why is it so important to complain about something that nobody on the forum can do anything about?

It happens to everyone at some point.

I'm not unsympathetic, but there's nearly always a time wasting thread at the top of the forum and there's only so many shits a person can give about a subject.

Better luck next time op, sorry you get my rant

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I got called a time waster... Yes me, I've just put a veri up having had a meet on Tuesday! And believe it or not I'm not really wanting another meet this week as my boobs are still sore and I've only just managed to pee again without gripping the sides (all worth it, I might add!!) so because I said thankyou but no thankyou, I've been called a 'time waster' with their status stating as much

"What is this time wasting phenomenon?

Is it addictive?

More importantly, why is it so important to complain about something that nobody on the forum can do anything about?

I'm not unsympathetic, but there's nearly always a time wasting thread at the top of the forum and there's only so many shits a person can give about a subject.

Better luck next time op, sorry you get my rant "

I'm with you on this( happens to us all! Nice pics by the way!

I had seven in one week!! (Three was on the same day!) but two of them were very good excuses so they get another chance but still the other ones!!! Grrrrrr

"I had seven in one week!! (Three was on the same day!) but two of them were very good excuses so they get another chance but still the other ones!!! Grrrrrr"

Seven ? Omg!

Portsmouth

"I had seven in one week!! (Three was on the same day!) but two of them were very good excuses so they get another chance but still the other ones!!! Grrrrrr"

7 not turn up?

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"why is there so many time wasters ? yeah I can understand with people wanting to just chat but I wish they would say that from the start it would save a lot of time and effort don't you thinkI've never wanted to meet through the internet and it has always stated so on my profile."

Then is comment isn't aimed at people like you is it!

In seven years I've not encountered a timewaster. Then again, timewasting has several definitions on Fab.

It's half term. What's the betting the op is contacting mums who can only chat at the moment and getting frustrated because his balls need emptying now: ergo, "timewasters!"

"I had seven in one week!! (Three was on the same day!) but two of them were very good excuses so they get another chance but still the other ones!!! Grrrrrr

Seven ? Omg! "

I know!!! Still there loss and all that, still didn't get that sexy estate agent....sacked him off now!!! Honestly it was on a plate. Hotel room and everything!!!

Is it addictive?

I'm with you on this( happens to us all! Nice pics by the way!"

Why thank you, I've perved yours on occasion. Mmmm

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

It works both ways....we are clear that we don't arrange meets on here and always play together...then we get loads of messages from guys who want to meet Flik alone and as we are polite and answer all messages it does waste a lot of our time.

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

I've had a few timewasters. Really annoying. At least I know I'm not one of them.

"I had seven in one week!! (Three was on the same day!) but two of them were very good excuses so they get another chance but still the other ones!!! Grrrrrr

Seven ? Omg!

I know!!! Still there loss and all that, still didn't get that sexy estate agent....sacked him off now!!! Honestly it was on a plate. Hotel room and everything!!!"

That's very much worth a thread for hugs. 7 in a week. Big hugs for you (.)(.)

Seven ? Omg!

I know!!! Still there loss and all that, still didn't get that sexy estate agent....sacked him off now!!! Honestly it was on a plate. Hotel room and everything!!!"

You're kidding me ?

Seven ? Omg!

I know!!! Still there loss and all that, still didn't get that sexy estate agent....sacked him off now!!! Honestly it was on a plate. Hotel room and everything!!!

That's very much worth a thread for hugs. 7 in a week. Big hugs for you (.)(.)"

Thanks babe xxx

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 08:18:33]

A timewaster is someone who arranges to meet at a specific time and place and doesn't turn up without giving any reason why not.

Chatting on here and then not chatting anymore is not a timewaster.

London

Is it addictive?

I'm with you on this( happens to us all! Nice pics by the way!"

Not all!

Seven ? Omg!

You're kidding me ? "

Nope and I was staying in his town too (just do it doesn't look like I'm sad, the hotel room was booked by a rather nice fellow who couldn't make it but insisted I used the room!)

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 08:19:48]

Can you please define what you class as a 'time waster'?

I chat to lots of people I don't end up meeting. Normally something they say or do puts me off actually meeting them - so am I a time waster??

No one is obliged to meet you, regardless of how long you spend chatting. There's a lot of guys on here with an over-inflated sense of entitlement, on my opinion.

Portsmouth

"A timewaster is someone who arranges to meet at a specific time and place and doesn't turn up without giving any reason why not.

Chatting on here and then not chatting anymore is not a timewaster."

I'm with you

London

"A timewaster is someone who arranges to meet at a specific time and place and doesn't turn up without giving any reason why not.

That is how I define timewasting. Also, people who instead of putting "will not reply to anyone outwith what I'm looking for" on their profile answer every message...then complain about having their time wasted!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm a time waster. I waste way too much time mincing around in the forums.

Ten years I've been here and whilst I don't meet all that regularly now, I used to and I've never had anyone not turn up. I've had one meet who turned up married but other than that, I've never been stood up.

I have to say, if you use your instincts rather than the brain in your pants, perhaps you'd not have so much of your time wasted?

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

We've never been accused of being time wasters.

Where are we going wrong?!?!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Pretty much what I posted earlier and on numerous threads on this subject

Not to me. I don't know who makes the rules on Fab but anyone who messages me who has no intentions of meeting i.e. Just wants wank talk or pics,but pretends they want to meet is wasting my time. It's my time,I'll decide if it's been wasted or not. I would rather waste it reading inane threads on the forums

"

I'm with you "

And seconded, kinda wish these whining threads would get locked.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm a time waster. I waste way too much time mincing around in the forums. "

Fuck off, you've gotta be at least a bi guy to consider mincing

Pretty much what I posted earlier and on numerous threads on this subject "

Edinburgh

"

I'm with you

And seconded, kinda wish these whining threads would get locked."

I kinda wish people would stop whining but alas it's never gonna happen.

We had 1 this week, messaged each other on Monday and Tuesday and arranged a meet for Wednesday night then nothing. Could see they had been online. Another gripe is when they say they can't send face pics because of their job

Not to get off topic but I was wondering why just picture of your feet destiny heaven? Lol

"

I'm with you

"

It's grey, miserable and wet outside and I've got to go to work so I'm whining about that this morning

Pretty much what I posted earlier and on numerous threads on this subject "

And I disagree. Some people have limited time,they could spend hours talking to someone previous to them having a day off,hoping to arrange to meet. That person could chat and give the impression they want to meet but at the last minute go UNLOS. Leaving the person with no time to talk to someone who does intend meeting

"Not to get off topic but I was wondering why just picture of your feet destiny heaven? Lol "

A bit misleading as I don't like my feet touched? I should change them but I don't like showing naked or lingerie pics. Anything else seemed boring

"

I'm with you

"

It would be much better if they moaned, but not this way

It's those time waisters who concern me!

"Not to get off topic but I was wondering why just picture of your feet destiny heaven? Lol

A bit misleading as I don't like my feet touched? I should change them but I don't like showing naked or lingerie pics. Anything else seemed boring "

Nothing boring about a tight dress with a little suspender action showing xx

Edinburgh

"

I'm with you

It's grey, miserable and wet outside and I've got to go to work so I'm whining about that this morning "

That sort of whinging is perfectly fine. I'm on the bus and the windows are all steamed up and it makes me feel quite queasy sharing that much breath but I'm not near a window to open it.

Everyone should be afforded one moan about timewasters. Some people could on here whingeing and ranting regularly and get sent hugs and tissues. That's not a moan by the way,just an observation

"why is there so many time wasters ? yeah I can understand with people wanting to just chat but I wish they would say that from the start it would save a lot of time and effort don't you thinkI've never wanted to meet through the internet and it has always stated so on my profile.

Then is comment isn't aimed at people like you is it!

In seven years I've not encountered a timewaster. Then again, timewasting has several definitions on Fab.

It's half term. What's the betting the op is contacting mums who can only chat at the moment and getting frustrated because his balls need emptying now: ergo, "timewasters!"

"

Ding ding ding.

It's funny how the time wasters threads tend to pop up more around the holidays lol

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I'm on the bus and the windows are all steamed up and it makes me feel quite queasy sharing that much breath but I'm not near a window to open it. "

Draw a cock & balls on it

Maybe that was their way of saying no thanks

I don't meet 99% of the people I chat too but if I wanted to meet them I'd make sure they knew I did

Edinburgh

"Everyone should be afforded one moan about timewasters. Some people could on here whingeing and ranting regularly and get sent hugs and tissues. That's not a moan by the way,just an observation "

Yup... equally I wish people would use the search button more often cause I'm sure they'd save their blood pressure rising so much over stuff we'll never be able to do anything about.

Online interaction is just like real life. You're going to spend time chatting to people without finding that elusive spark that leads to the bedroom.

Would you call an attractive woman that you met in the pub a "time waster" for having the cheek to talk with you but not taking things any further?

"Online interaction is just like real life. You're going to spend time chatting to people without finding that elusive spark that leads to the bedroom.

Would you call an attractive woman that you met in the pub a "time waster" for having the cheek to talk with you but not taking things any further?"

Yes totally , if they don't bend over the bar stool straight away they should have just stayed at home...

Yep so bloody many of them! We have had more than our fair share on here. One of the reasons we've cried off meetings and are considering clubs for ant future fun.

"Yep so bloody many of them! We have had more than our fair share on here. One of the reasons we've cried off meetings and are considering clubs for ant future fun. "

We said we'll stick to clubs to meet real genuine couples too. We have had a couple of social meets off here so can't really tar everyone with the same brush. Just got to sus out the fake from the genuine x

Yeah G and L we had some decent social meets from here and you're spot on when you suggested you can't tar everyone's with the same brush.

"Online interaction is just like real life. You're going to spend time chatting to people without finding that elusive spark that leads to the bedroom.

Would you call an attractive woman that you met in the pub a "time waster" for having the cheek to talk with you but not taking things any further?

Yes totally , if they don't bend over the bar stool straight away they should have just stayed at home..."

London

Yes totally , if they don't bend over the bar stool straight away they should have just stayed at home..."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't meet without chatting. And I don't meet everyone I chat with. Would the op expect to shag everyone he approaches in a club? If he's not been swinging anywhere else but here I suggest he takes himself toa few clubs and acquires a more realistic appraisal of his potential.

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 18:17:14]

"I don't meet without chatting. And I don't meet everyone I chat with. Would the op expect to shag everyone he approaches in a club? If he's not been swinging anywhere else but here I suggest he takes himself to a few clubs and acquires a more realistic appraisal of his potential."
AMEN!

(But not only him, the majority of people on here who are bit stuck at their keyboards)

"Not to get off topic but I was wondering why just picture of your feet destiny heaven? Lol

A bit misleading as I don't like my feet touched? I should change them but I don't like showing naked or lingerie pics. Anything else seemed boring "

» Add a new message to this topic