FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Over done it!!

Over done it!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_brat_evie!! OP   Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Today I shall mostly be avoiding sitting, standing, and using my arms after slightly over doing the exercise and currently living in DOMSville!!

Still got parkrun and cross country to do tomorrow as well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Played football last night.

Can hardly move this morning.

Empathy fist-bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Today I shall mostly be avoiding sitting, standing, and using my arms after slightly over doing the exercise and currently living in DOMSville!!

Still got parkrun and cross country to do tomorrow as well "

The best thing for doms is to just power through it

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If ya can't sit or stand, maybe crouching over ma face is an option

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Know what you mean....overdid chest and triceps last night.....legs today but resting at the weekend unlike you

By *edMan  over a year ago

cambridgeshire

Its like a foreign language..

isn't a tricep a dinasour?

And fyi gym is spelled Jim, my neighbour is a Jim so I know that stuff

I weirdly like having doms. Makes me feel I have done something positive

"I weirdly like having doms. Makes me feel I have done something positive "

This. But I'm desperate to grow so keep telling myself it's all good.

Deepheat and Ibuprofen when it gets to the unbearable stage.

cambridgeshire

"I weirdly like having doms. Makes me feel I have done something positive "

OK, I'll stop being flippant for a while and ask, what is a dom when it comes to exercise?

I always thought dom was a bossy bloke and dome was a bossy woman, to put it simply ?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I was a bit heavy on my body yesterday but thankfully my personal trainer has gone on hols for 2 weeks now. Feeling your issue Evie - hope you're well btw otherwise

Would a floatation tank be of assistance?

evesham

"I weirdly like having doms. Makes me feel I have done something positive

OK, I'll stop being flippant for a while and ask, what is a dom when it comes to exercise?

I always thought dom was a bossy bloke and dome was a bossy woman, to put it simply ?"

DOMS - delayed onset muscle soreness...your muscles repairing themselves after a workout.

"Today I shall mostly be avoiding sitting, standing, and using my arms after slightly over doing the exercise and currently living in DOMSville!!

Still got parkrun and cross country to do tomorrow as well "

Get some egg/casien protien down your neck and deal with it :p

I always thought dom was a bossy bloke and dome was a bossy woman, to put it simply ?"

Doms = delayed onset muscle soreness.

Ie aching the day after a heavy workout.

This. But I'm desperate to grow so keep telling myself it's all good.

Deepheat and Ibuprofen when it gets to the unbearable stage. "

Nonsteroidal anti inflamatories (such as ibiprofen) will _educe muscle growth and repair.

The inflammation is part of the healing process.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Haven't been to the gym all week, been holed up in bed sick. I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

I'm morbidly obese, but could someone explain how I've managed to lose 5kg in a week without leaving my house?!!

cambridgeshire

Thanks.. I'm a little more educated now..

I've had that before and didn't know what I had.

Just used to say I was a bit stiff, but seeing as where we are, doms is a better choice

"Haven't been to the gym all week, been holed up in bed sick. I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

I'm morbidly obese, but could someone explain how I've managed to lose 5kg in a week without leaving my house?!! "

Water.

evesham

so it seems i am not wonder woman after all....who bloody knew??

my legs were still aching today from Thursday and i walked/ran parkrun with a friend to hopefully loosen them up ahead of the cross country today however it was not enough.

The course was in Malvern and so very....very....hilly!! i just couldn't handle it i managed just 3/4 of a lap (it was a 2 lap course for the women), fell over, had a cry in the bushes, then decided that was enough.

It is the first time i have DNF in all of the races i have ente_ed and i am a little bit gutted about it but i will go back next year and try it again, i will not let this beat me!!!

"so it seems i am not wonder woman after all....who bloody knew??

my legs were still aching today from Thursday and i walked/ran parkrun with a friend to hopefully loosen them up ahead of the cross country today however it was not enough.

The course was in Malvern and so very....very....hilly!! i just couldn't handle it i managed just 3/4 of a lap (it was a 2 lap course for the women), fell over, had a cry in the bushes, then decided that was enough.

It is the first time i have DNF in all of the races i have ente_ed and i am a little bit gutted about it but i will go back next year and try it again, i will not let this beat me!!! "

I'm glad to hear it won't defeat you. Remember you achieved more than most of us by starting the race.

evesham

It is the first time i have DNF in all of the races i have ente_ed and i am a little bit gutted about it but i will go back next year and try it again, i will not let this beat me!!!

I'm glad to hear it won't defeat you. Remember you achieved more than most of us by starting the race."

thank you x

It is the first time i have DNF in all of the races i have ente_ed and i am a little bit gutted about it but i will go back next year and try it again, i will not let this beat me!!! "

Was it the Doms or just a tough course?

evesham

Was it the Doms or just a tough course? "

bit of both i think. i had been warned it was tough and even the mega fit runners from the club i was with struggled.

One nice chap walked up the worst hill with me, i do love the running community x

bit of both i think. i had been warned it was tough and even the mega fit runners from the club i was with struggled.

One nice chap walked up the worst hill with me, i do love the running community x"

Think you mentioned you have done the MK park run before. It's something I want to get into as I've hear it's a friendly scene.

evesham

One nice chap walked up the worst hill with me, i do love the running community x

Think you mentioned you have done the MK park run before. It's something I want to get into as I've hear it's a friendly scene. "

i have yeah, it is a nice lap round Willen Lake. you should give it a go. there is a friendly running club that my friend is part of called _edway runners, maybe look them up?

Think you mentioned you have done the MK park run before. It's something I want to get into as I've hear it's a friendly scene.

i have yeah, it is a nice lap round Willen Lake. you should give it a go. there is a friendly running club that my friend is part of called _edway runners, maybe look them up?"

Thanks will do

I'm glad to hear it won't defeat you. Remember you achieved more than most of us by starting the race."

» Add a new message to this topic