FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thankyou innocence

Thankyou innocence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just want to take time out to say Thankyou to a wonderful lady member, innocence,whom I have the privilege of knowing.

We started chatting when she was humoured by a status of mine and progressed to talking about getting together at an up and coming party. However innocence had my number and told me that I wasn't ready and needed to have a big think. She also ruled out any chance of play.

For some reason this bothered me and done as suggested. Since then we've got on like we've known each other for ever.

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

Xxx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just want to take time out to say Thankyou to a wonderful lady member, innocence,whom I have the privilege of knowing.

We started chatting when she was humoured by a status of mine and progressed to talking about getting together at an up and coming party. However innocence had my number and told me that I wasn't ready and needed to have a big think. She also ruled out any chance of play.

For some reason this bothered me and done as suggested. Since then we've got on like we've known each other for ever.

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

Xxx"

Thank you Ray and your welcome xx

You can just pm stuff you know.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"You can just pm stuff you know."

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

thats one heavily pissed up lamp post...

You dont have to read it do you? I thought a public thankyou was appropriate

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I can see the women are taking no shit today

Edinburgh

"You dont have to read it do you? I thought a public thankyou was appropriate"

I'm kinda curious as to why?

public forum.. normally we read things

oh and give opinions

psstt.. oh if you dislike the responses.. dont read them

And it's a public forum, so anyone has the right to read and reply...

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Discretion is much more appropriate op

"thats one heavily pissed up lamp post... "

Drenched

"thats one heavily pissed up lamp post...

Drenched "

My turn yes your right it is a public forum and he's no expert on swing etiquette and just used it to publicly thank me well I find the reaction to that very sad as he's just a nice bloke it makes no odds to me pm or public he meant well that's important.

By *is_irtygirlCouple  over a year ago

somewhere out there

"You dont have to read it do you? I thought a public thankyou was appropriate

I'm kinda curious as to why? "

White knighting?

I thought it was nice. I'm going to say it,if a prominent,regular poster had written it about another the replies would have been gushing.

White knighting?"

Lol I'm not in need of a white knight I speak my own mind this was a nervous guy who was floundering I just gave him sound advice nothing else Christ its bloody sad what response this has gained

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

Drenched

My turn yes your right it is a public forum and he's no expert on swing etiquette and just used it to publicly thank me well I find the reaction to that very sad as he's just a nice bloke it makes no odds to me pm or public he meant well that's important."

Edinburgh

I'm not sure what response was expected.

I'm not into that sort of public display of affection and technically it's not really cool to name so publicly but since the recipient responded so quickly I figured it was fine to leave it standing.

It's nice that he's found someone to chat to but I'm not really sure that we all needed to know which is probably why it's not all hearts and flowers in response.

A little discretion goes a long way for me but to each their own.

I was thinking this when I first read it but didn't want to be that guy.

Thanks for doing it for me.

"I thought it was nice. I'm going to say it,if a prominent,regular poster had written it about another the replies would have been gushing. "

How very true ...

Post want you want op at least its positive and he's not moaning like most do.

I'd like to thank Ronald for giving me a big slap up lunch

"I thought it was nice. I'm going to say it,if a prominent,regular poster had written it about another the replies would have been gushing. "

You know what? I read your post and thought "bull shit. I don't think it would have been any different."

Then I searched for "Thank you" in the forum search....and found that you are correct.

So, while I was not one of those "gushing" in earlier threads, I will still apologize to the OP.

-Courtney

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 14:22:30]

By *eonardoLoveMan  over a year ago

London

Maybe he does not

I would have still had the same reaction so NUR!

"I thought it was nice. I'm going to say it,if a prominent,regular poster had written it about another the replies would have been gushing.

I would have still had the same reaction so NUR!"

doubly so.

The recipient seems okay with it so imo that's all good. If she felt uncomfortable with the attention then it's a different matter.

Lol try being just nice to a newbie some time u might get a thank u attacking them for doing something they thought was nice is bloody pathetic

Drenched

My turn yes your right it is a public forum and he's no expert on swing etiquette and just used it to publicly thank me well I find the reaction to that very sad as he's just a nice bloke it makes no odds to me pm or public he meant well that's important."

"The recipient seems okay with it so imo that's all good. If she felt uncomfortable with the attention then it's a different matter.

"

Thank you for that the negative response from others has annoyed me more .

"I thought it was nice. I'm going to say it,if a prominent,regular poster had written it about another the replies would have been gushing.

How very true ...

Post want you want op at least its positive and he's not moaning like most do."

"You dont have to read it do you? I thought a public thankyou was appropriate Discretion is much more appropriate op "

Someone did a status once thanking me as I helped them with their profile

Edinburgh

"Lol try being just nice to a newbie some time u might get a thank u attacking them for doing something they thought was nice is bloody pathetic "

I didn't read anything as being an attack.

It is nice to be nice and it certainly beats a moaning thread but it's a bit too cringey for me. I guess when you post on a public forum you have to accept that you're not always going to have the responses you'd hoped for. People are allowed to express their opinions within the rules of the site.

I would have still had the same reaction so NUR!"

I know you would have,now put your tongue away

"Just want to take time out to say Thankyou to a wonderful lady member, innocence,whom I have the privilege of knowing.

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

Xxx"

so basically a girl cock blocked dyou, told you not to go to a cool singers parry and now has you on the platonic hook and you think this is a cause for celebration?

Man this swinging thing has changed so much

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Drenched

dont take any notice you two...dont let peeps drag you into justifying yourselves... have good times and stay happy...xxx much love to you both xx

"Lol try being just nice to a newbie some time u might get a thank u attacking them for doing something they thought was nice is bloody pathetic

It is nice to be nice and it certainly beats a moaning thread but it's a bit too cringey for me. I guess when you post on a public forum you have to accept that you're not always going to have the responses you'd hoped for. People are allowed to express their opinions within the rules of the site. "

There's an awful lot of stuff I find cringey that is posted by the very same people not attacking but not exactly being nice to the two people involved here. I may start writing cringe! when I see it,because it's a public forum and I can

"Lol try being just nice to a newbie some time u might get a thank u attacking them for doing something they thought was nice is bloody pathetic

I agree with that but the response what a thank you has created is crazy and as so many pointed out its a public forum all he did was say thanks if I wasn't the recipient id still have thought it was a nice thing to do.

It is nice to be nice and it certainly beats a moaning thread but it's a bit too cringey for me. I guess when you post on a public forum you have to accept that you're not always going to have the responses you'd hoped for. People are allowed to express their opinions within the rules of the site. "

You know what? I read your post and thought "bull shit. I don't think it would have been any different."

Then I searched for "Thank you" in the forum search....and found that you are correct.

So, while I was not one of those "gushing" in earlier threads, I will still apologize to the OP.

-Courtney"

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

Xxxso basically a girl cock blocked dyou, told you not to go to a cool singers parry and now has you on the platonic hook and you think this is a cause for celebration?

Man this swinging thing has changed so much "

Have you got any head other than your cynical head in your bag?

Exactly!

I read so many threads from the regulars where you are all gushing over each other!

( no pun intended )

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 14:41:55]

Drenched

My turn yes your right it is a public forum and he's no expert on swing etiquette and just used it to publicly thank me well I find the reaction to that very sad as he's just a nice bloke it makes no odds to me pm or public he meant well that's important.

dont take any notice you two...dont let peeps drag you into justifying yourselves... have good times and stay happy...xxx much love to you both xx"

Thank you very much I'm not going to respond any more its just sad

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

Xxxso basically a girl cock blocked dyou, told you not to go to a cool singers parry and now has you on the platonic hook and you think this is a cause for celebration?

Have you got any head other than your cynical head in your bag? "

Pragmatic?

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

wheres the handbook?..got a copy? no, didnt think so, cos the rules are in your head.. for such a free minded open community..supposedly you have an awful lot of unwritten rule baggage to drop...just dont drop it at other peoples feet..its still your shit to carry...have fun with that while we all do our own thing..

not directed personally at Thx, his comment just served its purpose, for me to pipe up

London

"You dont have to read it do you? I thought a public thankyou was appropriate Discretion is much more appropriate op "

DISCRETION, DISCRETION, DISCRETION, DISCRETION

Everyone puts naked pics on internet, have group sex in front of everyone in clubs, display 3647 verifications which detail how tasty a cock was...but OP is indiscreet because he thanked nicely a girl.

There is something wrong in this

Edinburgh

It is nice to be nice and it certainly beats a moaning thread but it's a bit too cringey for me. I guess when you post on a public forum you have to accept that you're not always going to have the responses you'd hoped for. People are allowed to express their opinions within the rules of the site.

There's an awful lot of stuff I find cringey that is posted by the very same people not attacking but not exactly being nice to the two people involved here. I may start writing cringe! when I see it,because it's a public forum and I can "

Do it!

London

*and declaring who the cock belongs to of course

I cannot see something less indiscreet than this one above...apart having sex in front of everyone

"so basically a girl cock blocked dyou, told you not to go to a cool singers parry and now has you on the platonic hook and you think this is a cause for celebration?

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

wheres the handbook?..got a copy? no, didnt think so, cos the rules are in your head.. for such a free minded open community..supposedly you have an awful lot of unwritten rule baggage to drop...just dont drop it at other peoples feet..its still your shit to carry...have fun with that while we all do our own thing..

not directed personally at Thx, his comment just served its purpose, for me to pipe up "

I dunno but I'd think "telling people not to swing" would be like a kid of faux pas in swinging.

Although the last two ladies I've met both tried to basically loan me out to their friends so maybe I'm just meeting the wrong (right?) Sort.

Every bit of advice to a struggling guy is "go to parties" not "you're not ready just talk to me instead and no there won't be any sex"

Edinburgh

"

I agree with that but the response what a thank you has created is crazy and as so many pointed out its a public forum all he did was say thanks if I wasn't the recipient id still have thought it was a nice thing to do."

And that's why we're all different. I'm not at all good with lack of discretion and I dare say it's what stops me being old and cynical.

I'm all for a little forum flirting and when it's really obvious that both parties are cool then that's cool with me too.

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Good for you guys

well id like to thank you all publically for keeping me amused whilst ive read this thread..

Thank you thank you

"There's an awful lot of stuff I find cringey that is posted by the very same people not attacking but not exactly being nice to the two people involved here. I may start writing cringe! when I see it,because it's a public forum and I can "

A damn fine idea actually.

There's an awful lot of stuff I find cringey that is posted by the very same people not attacking but not exactly being nice to the two people involved here. I may start writing cringe! when I see it,because it's a public forum and I can

Do it! "

Can it be construed as being bitchy? I might get a ban if one of them complains

"

I agree with that but the response what a thank you has created is crazy and as so many pointed out its a public forum all he did was say thanks if I wasn't the recipient id still have thought it was a nice thing to do.

And that's why we're all different. I'm not at all good with lack of discretion and I dare say it's what stops me being old and cynical.

I'm all for a little forum flirting and when it's really obvious that both parties are cool then that's cool with me too. "

There are some flirters in here you really should have a room by now

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

not directed personally at Thx, his comment just served its purpose, for me to pipe up

I dunno but I'd think "telling people not to swing" would be like a kid of faux pas in swinging.

Although the last two ladies I've met both tried to basically loan me out to their friends so maybe I'm just meeting the wrong (right?) Sort.

Every bit of advice to a struggling guy is "go to parties" not "you're not ready just talk to me instead and no there won't be any sex""

i couldnt care less..im off to party all weekend...its called doing what you want...not my call to tell anyone anything.. apart from send good vibes, because basically the world is a miserable enough place as it is, without me adding to it..

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

Every bit of advice to a struggling guy is "go to parties" not "you're not ready just talk to me instead and no there won't be any sex"

i couldnt care less..im off to party all weekend...its called doing what you want...not my call to tell anyone anything.. apart from send good vibes, because basically the world is a miserable enough place as it is, without me adding to it.. "

But she's telling him what to do lol :p

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

Every bit of advice to a struggling guy is "go to parties" not "you're not ready just talk to me instead and no there won't be any sex""

Lol I got to respond to that he's going to the party my friend and I are picking him up and if you had the full history the advice I gave him was just good advice I'm an avid swinger been on site two and a half yrs so know the score well

White knighting?

Lol I'm not in need of a white knight I speak my own mind this was a nervous guy who was floundering I just gave him sound advice nothing else Christ its bloody sad what response this has gained "

Nice to see something nice.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I would like to publicly thank all those ladies who have ignored me and denied me sex as a result.

I know now you were concerned about me, and that has helped emmensely.

I am now fine, so please feel free to respond and we can get back on track

So Thankyou innocence

Lust you girl

i couldnt care less..im off to party all weekend...its called doing what you want...not my call to tell anyone anything.. apart from send good vibes, because basically the world is a miserable enough place as it is, without me adding to it..

But she's telling him what to do lol :p"

He might like that kind of thing

Edinburgh

"

I'm all for a little forum flirting and when it's really obvious that both parties are cool then that's cool with me too.

There are some flirters in here you really should have a room by now "

Are you flirting with me?!

"I would like to publicly thank all those ladies who have ignored me and denied me sex as a result.

I am now fine, so please feel free to respond and we can get back on track "

My pleasure

"There's an awful lot of stuff I find cringey that is posted by the very same people not attacking but not exactly being nice to the two people involved here. I may start writing cringe! when I see it,because it's a public forum and I can

A damn fine idea actually."

Get a room 4ft snake!

"

Are you flirting with me?! "

Well,you are looking ravishing today

"There's an awful lot of stuff I find cringey that is posted by the very same people not attacking but not exactly being nice to the two people involved here. I may start writing cringe! when I see it,because it's a public forum and I can

Get a room 4ft snake! "

4ft snake! He kept that quiet

London

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 14:59:47]

Get a room 4ft snake!

4ft snake! He kept that quiet "

He dont need to boast, there's a hospital ward in Basingstoke dedicated to him...

Edinburgh

"

Are you flirting with me?!

Well,you are looking ravishing today "

Why thank you! I styled my hair especially!

London

"I would like to publicly thank all those ladies who have ignored me and denied me sex as a result.

I am now fine, so please feel free to respond and we can get back on track "

Ahahahah worth trying

...or maybe not...

OP. Great that you wanted to show your appreciation but do you see now why some things are better kept private? The forum is often a harsh place.

Get a room 4ft snake!

He dont need to boast, there's a hospital ward in Basingstoke dedicated to him... "

You can have him

Get a room 4ft snake!

He dont need to boast, there's a hospital ward in Basingstoke dedicated to him...

You can have him "

I'm not lowering my standards...not even for him!

Get a room 4ft snake!

You can have him

I'm not lowering my standards...not even for him!"

I thought id seen this before....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RNdXibBpepM

Could you two PM each other instead of talking about me on the forum please?

Thanks.

"Could you two PM each other instead of talking about me on the forum please?

Thanks.

"

I do but she ignores me..

"Could you two PM each other instead of talking about me on the forum please?

Thanks.

"

Sorry,he drew me in with the 4ft snake

I think it's nice that the OP appreciates someone and is happy to declare it publically particularly as the recipient is cool with it

But I thought disclosing the contents of PMs was against site rules?

Anyway. Good for you OP that you've found a nice connection on here!

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Good grief the daft arguing in this thread is ridiculous.

Meanwhile in Syria....

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I might just be being a bit dumb because I'm tired but.. I can't actually work out what the OP is thanking her for?

york

"I might just be being a bit dumb because I'm tired but.. I can't actually work out what the OP is thanking her for? "
Read the thread then

"I might just be being a bit dumb because I'm tired but.. I can't actually work out what the OP is thanking her for? "

Well there was a man called xxpompxx who one day wrote a funny status. This attracted a lady called Innocence and they struck up a conversation. Xxpompxx was quite nervous about an upcoming event and Innocence gave him some advice which xxpompxx is eternally grateful for. As a sign of his gratitude xxpompxx Is saying thank you in this thread.

And as in all good stories they all lived happily ever after.

Thanking her for stopping him from getting loadsa fanny. He wasn't ready, despite being middle aged.

Edinburgh

"I think it's nice that the OP appreciates someone and is happy to declare it publically particularly as the recipient is cool with it

But I thought disclosing the contents of PMs was against site rules?

Anyway. Good for you OP that you've found a nice connection on here! "

He didn't post a PM... he aired clean laundry I think.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

-Courtney

"

I thought bullshit too. I figured even if a regular poster had done it everyone would have ripped the piss, in fact probably worse. I am now off to search for thank you threads as well and will kick my cynicism up the arse if the reverse is true.

"I might just be being a bit dumb because I'm tired but.. I can't actually work out what the OP is thanking her for?

Thanking her for stopping him from getting loadsa fanny. He wasn't ready, despite being middle aged. "

The person off limits to Ray was me no one else and he is going to party but with my friends

Mental. 91 responses. Wish I was half as popular.

The only person I'm on a cock block as you call it from is innocence. And all she did was explain that as an experienced swinger herself and me a novice we wouldn't be compatible.

Right time out Ray and myself are going swinging enjoy the threadxx

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

i have done thank you threads when i needed to

york

"Right time out Ray and myself are going swinging enjoy the threadxx "
enjoy your night xxxx

"Right time out Ray and myself are going swinging enjoy the threadxx enjoy your night xxxx"

If I'm allowed lol

Edinburgh

"Right time out Ray and myself are going swinging enjoy the threadxx "

Have a nice time!

I was always told it is nice to be nice

"i have done thank you threads when i needed to "

Ruby you are a blessing and thank you for saying that x

"Mental. 91 responses. Wish I was half as popular.

The only person I'm on a cock block as you call it from is innocence. And all she did was explain that as an experienced swinger herself and me a novice we wouldn't be compatible.

"

How come?

"I might just be being a bit dumb because I'm tired but.. I can't actually work out what the OP is thanking her for?

Thanking her for stopping him from getting loadsa fanny. He wasn't ready, despite being middle aged. "

I'm not sure being middle aged has anything to do with it. There are obviously private factors involved too not just nerves.Like the fact that I ended a 20yr relationship just this April.

And who's to say i would have got loadsa fanny?

hertfordshire

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 16:01:26]

hertfordshire

thank you

couldn't resist lol

What are you thanking the lady for op?

Thanking her for stopping him from getting loadsa fanny. He wasn't ready, despite being middle aged.

I'm not sure being middle aged has anything to do with it. There are obviously private factors involved too not just nerves.Like the fact that I ended a 20yr relationship just this April.

And who's to say i would have got loadsa fanny?"

Ahh, you may well have done. Or made some good contacts.

It's all about spreading the love/lust.

By *ntimatediscretionMan  over a year ago

Stockton

"What are you thanking the lady for op?

"

thank you clint for your interest in this thread...

And who's to say i would have got loadsa fanny?"

Lol

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with publicly thanking someone, however I do think this is an odd thing to thank someone for. You obviously came here to fuck people, and you're thanking someone for not fucking you. I hope you're not having your time wasted, or investing emotions where they mightn't be reciprocated.

Lol

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with publicly thanking someone, however I do think this is an odd thing to thank someone for. You obviously came here to fuck people, and you're thanking someone for not fucking you. I hope you're not having your time wasted, or investing emotions where they mightn't be reciprocated. "

Is op gonna start a thread every time he as a knock back. The site will crash if so. Seriously sometimes its best to just jump in the deep end. Whos to say your to experienced

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I might just be being a bit dumb because I'm tired but.. I can't actually work out what the OP is thanking her for? Read the thread then "

I did thank you.

But all I got was that he is saying thank you for basically nothing.

york

loveing this , made some nice new friends today

By *ntimatediscretionMan  over a year ago

Stockton

Lol

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with publicly thanking someone, however I do think this is an odd thing to thank someone for. You obviously came here to fuck people, and you're thanking someone for not fucking you. I hope you're not having your time wasted, or investing emotions where they mightn't be reciprocated. Is op gonna start a thread every time he as a knock back. The site will crash if so. Seriously sometimes its best to just jump in the deep end. Whos to say your to experienced "

thank you again for your contribution...

and thanks to my neighbour who took my bin out this morning for me... you know who you are... and your very special...

Now I'm laughing Ray has invested nothing in me at all and I just said I wouldn't play with him we banter with each other and are friends is that so wrong god some of you need a bloody reality check your looking for things that dont exist

Lol

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with publicly thanking someone, however I do think this is an odd thing to thank someone for. You obviously came here to fuck people, and you're thanking someone for not fucking you. I hope you're not having your time wasted, or investing emotions where they mightn't be reciprocated. Is op gonna start a thread every time he as a knock back. The site will crash if so. Seriously sometimes its best to just jump in the deep end. Whos to say your to experienced

and thanks to my neighbour who took my bin out this morning for me... you know who you are... and your very special...

"

your displaying signs of a stalker fella Im straight btw

Lol

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with publicly thanking someone, however I do think this is an odd thing to thank someone for. You obviously came here to fuck people, and you're thanking someone for not fucking you. I hope you're not having your time wasted, or investing emotions where they mightn't be reciprocated. "

To be fair you can have a good Fab friend without the end result being a shag. There's a couple of people I have some excellent chats with but doubt anything beyond a social will ever happen. Doesn't mean the OP can't be any less appreciative of the help, support and advice he's been offered

"Now I'm laughing Ray has invested nothing in me at all and I just said I wouldn't play with him we banter with each other and are friends is that so wrong god some of you need a bloody reality check your looking for things that dont exist "

He's clearly just waiting until you say you'll fuck him.

Lol

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with publicly thanking someone, however I do think this is an odd thing to thank someone for. You obviously came here to fuck people, and you're thanking someone for not fucking you. I hope you're not having your time wasted, or investing emotions where they mightn't be reciprocated. Is op gonna start a thread every time he as a knock back. The site will crash if so. Seriously sometimes its best to just jump in the deep end. Whos to say your to experienced

Sarcasm does nothing for you at all

"

Lol

Tbh I don't see anything wrong with publicly thanking someone, however I do think this is an odd thing to thank someone for. You obviously came here to fuck people, and you're thanking someone for not fucking you. I hope you're not having your time wasted, or investing emotions where they mightn't be reciprocated.

To be fair you can have a good Fab friend without the end result being a shag. There's a couple of people I have some excellent chats with but doubt anything beyond a social will ever happen. Doesn't mean the OP can't be any less appreciative of the help, support and advice he's been offered "

Eh then why would he have wanted sex to be told he wasn't ready?

york

Lol

To be fair you can have a good Fab friend without the end result being a shag. There's a couple of people I have some excellent chats with but doubt anything beyond a social will ever happen. Doesn't mean the OP can't be any less appreciative of the help, support and advice he's been offered "

well said x

Lol

To be fair you can have a good Fab friend without the end result being a shag. There's a couple of people I have some excellent chats with but doubt anything beyond a social will ever happen. Doesn't mean the OP can't be any less appreciative of the help, support and advice he's been offered

Eh then why would he have wanted sex to be told he wasn't ready? "

The friendship was forged after the fancy a fuck message.

"Now I'm laughing Ray has invested nothing in me at all and I just said I wouldn't play with him we banter with each other and are friends is that so wrong god some of you need a bloody reality check your looking for things that dont exist

He's clearly just waiting until you say you'll fuck him. "

He's made his own arrangements and I have mine

Lol

Eh then why would he have wanted sex to be told he wasn't ready?

The friendship was forged after the fancy a fuck message."

Lol

Im not thanking her for not fucking me at. I cuss her for that. I thanked her for taking time out to talk to me and point out that maybe I'm not ready to swing

Lol

Im not thanking her for not fucking me at. I cuss her for that. I thanked her for taking time out to talk to me and point out that maybe I'm not ready to swing"

Or to lead you on

Lol

Im not thanking her for not fucking me at. I cuss her for that. I thanked her for taking time out to talk to me and point out that maybe I'm not ready to swing"

That's fair enough, but like I said, I hope you're not having your time wasted. There are plenty of others to pursue sexually

Lol

york

Lol

Im not thanking her for not fucking me at. I cuss her for that. I thanked her for taking time out to talk to me and point out that maybe I'm not ready to swing Or to lead you on "

oh not nice

Flabbergasted by response.

That said opportunity knocks if any of you ladies want to pursue lol

"Flabbergasted by response.

That said opportunity knocks if any of you ladies want to pursue lol"

At last the real reason the post was put up. Look at me

That said opportunity knocks if any of you ladies want to pursue lol"

Nah, I think you still need a few more months

york

At last the real reason the post was put up. Look at me "

looks like it worked then

At last the real reason the post was put up. Look at me "

I don't understand what your getting at

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"thats one heavily pissed up lamp post... "

Ahh now I understand, you think it a piece of self promotion. Hardly but I will admit to being on the ball and taking advantage of an opportunity.

RIGHT!

We are in the fortunate position to know Ray well and we feel that we have to speak out in his defence.

He is one of the nicest, most respectful guys that you could ever wish to meet. During his recent life he's had huge pile of shit poured down upon him and people that were close to him have taken advantage of him.

As he gives so much of himself and receives so little back, he suffers? from a certain over exhuberation when someone does one thing nice for him.

We feel that whether or not he chooses to thank someone publicly, is entirely his affair and should only be judged by the intended recipient.

Perhaps the world would be a better place if we spread a bit more love, like Ray.

Peace.

"Good grief the daft arguing in this thread is ridiculous.

Meanwhile in Syria...."

People are arguing over the correct interpretation of a fairytale?

Cause that's much less ridiculous

OP

.. All this from one person's opinion.

Really!

Make your own way, don't be a dog on a lead...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Well that was amusing!

I've seen regular posters thank each other and it's been a massive love in. I've seen territory marking threads disguised as thank you ones: think I've nearly seen them all.

My opinion has always been the same: cringe! I don't usually post on them, how others use the site is their choice. I wouldn't meet anyone I didn't think was my definition of discrete (what transpires between us, stays between us).

However, those involved in this thread are happy, so good luck to all!

Drenched

I seriously still cannot get my head around telling people not to swing on a swingers site.

My advice dude screw this crap , go have epic amounts of fun,rubber up dip your cock in everyone you fancy who fancies you and make damn sure that the day you die and your life flashes before your eyes you pass away with the world's biggest grin on your face.

"I seriously still cannot get my head around telling people not to swing on a swingers site.

My advice dude screw this crap , go have epic amounts of fun,rubber up dip your cock in everyone you fancy who fancies you and make damn sure that the day you die and your life flashes before your eyes you pass away with the world's biggest grin on your face.

"

You got me very wrong I will reiterate I did not tell ray not to swing just that I wasnt an option In fact he came there with me and a friend.

"I seriously still cannot get my head around telling people not to swing on a swingers site.

You got me very wrong I will reiterate I did not tell ray not to swing just that I wasnt an option In fact he came there with me and a friend. "

Oh right it was just where he said you told him he wasn't ready that I got the idea you were telling him he wasn't ready.

and lol at the name change .

"

I tend to be in this camp of thought about the whole thing

I tend to be in this camp of thought about the whole thing"

Wait 17th October the red flogger pic I recognise am I insane or did you use to be on here

Edinburgh

Wait 17th October the red flogger pic I recognise am I insane or did you use to be on here "

Finger on the pulse!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I thought it was quite nice, actually.

I can remember taking time out to tell a young bloke who was a virgin not to swing for very obvious reasons. If he had posted on the forums thanking me, I would have found that very nice.

Obviously the OP is not virginal but has found the advice given by his online friend very useful and just wanted to thank her publicly.

I think that is quite sweet.

Don't understand all the cynicism demonstrated above but that's not unusual on here.

From what I've read, good for you OP. Don't let 'em grind you down

Wait 17th October the red flogger pic I recognise am I insane or did you use to be on here "

You are insane

Wait 17th October the red flogger pic I recognise am I insane or did you use to be on here

You are insane"

Pfftt you sound just like my shrink

Finger on the pulse! "

It's 9:20am and I'm already on my second bottle of wine lol

Edinburgh

"It's 9:20am and I'm already on my second bottle of wine lol"

You big lush!!

I still think this thread is about an Alanis Morrisette song.

Drenched

I thought it a lovely gesture

But there's no pleasing some folk here !

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Good on you OP. It's a public forum post what you like as long as the intended appreciates it.

and OMG at some of the responses.

There will always be an amusing reply or 2 but some of you are sooooooo cynical or just plain rude.

He was trying to be nice. Some people are. It's their nature.

"

That's not swinging is it? That's just fucking everything in sight,which is something that single men are berated for on here.

"Lol try being just nice to a newbie some time u might get a thank u attacking them for doing something they thought was nice is bloody pathetic "

This thread is a perfect example of everything thats wrong with this forum..

Lol

Has she changed her mind then seeing as she and her friends are taking you to party?

"Good on you OP. It's a public forum post what you like as long as the intended appreciates it.

There will always be an amusing reply or 2 but some of you are sooooooo cynical or just plain rude.

"

I'm going with rude and inherently unhappy.

Make it rain.

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

"Good on you OP. It's a public forum post what you like as long as the intended appreciates it.

I'm going with rude and inherently unhappy.

Make it rain. "

If that's your nature

And I like rain

This thread is a perfect example of everything thats wrong with this forum.. "

Not the forum,the attitudes of some people towards others. All in the name of free speech and the right to voice an opinion. The trick is to not go on the defensive,that way they think they are right

I've seen women be told to wait,perhaps it's not for you yet,take a little time to get to know people before you jump in. Why should it be different for a man? I've been asked for advice and I've told people they don't seem in the right frame of mind for swinging or nsa sex at the moment. It's just my opinion,but one formed using the information they gave me.

Good on you op, have fun and enjoy.

Really strange post- thanks for not giving me sex. On a sex site.

Must've worked - she changed her name pretty fucking fast.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

fucking hell: what a read.

That's not swinging is it? That's just fucking everything in sight,which is something that single men are berated for on here. "

No its ducking the people you fancy. Who also fancy you.

Which is exactly what swinging is.

Unless you're saying you shag people you don't fancy?

That's not swinging is it? That's just fucking everything in sight,which is something that single men are berated for on here.

No its ducking the people you fancy. Who also fancy you.

Which is exactly what swinging is.

Unless you're saying you shag people you don't fancy?"

Oh,I missed that part of your advice but I have been told that isn't swinging by a few people on here.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

oh and give opinions

psstt.. oh if you dislike the responses.. dont read them "

Oh and if anyone gets any stupid ideas about thanking me publicly they will be shot.

oh and give opinions

psstt.. oh if you dislike the responses.. dont read them

Oh and if anyone gets any stupid ideas about thanking me publicly they will be shot."

Or you can read them and respond accordingly. If people complain about you responding to their response to your post direct them back to their own advice

There are plenty of sycophantic threads on here, some far more subtle than the OP's and some just as blatant.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I'm just puzzled how Innocence is replying with a different name devils daughter .. thought he was talking about Miss innocent.. confused in Berkshire.

"I'm just puzzled how Innocence is replying with a different name devils daughter .. thought he was talking about Miss innocent.. confused in Berkshire. "

No, the thread is not about me

She was called innocence but appears to have changed her name.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm just puzzled how Innocence is replying with a different name devils daughter .. thought he was talking about Miss innocent.. confused in Berkshire.

She was called innocence but appears to have changed her name."

I thought it was about you too!

"I'm just puzzled how Innocence is replying with a different name devils daughter .. thought he was talking about Miss innocent.. confused in Berkshire.

She was called innocence but appears to have changed her name."

Don't lie we know it was about you you saucy minx

Brighton - even Hove!

But I think we shall end it here.

...........,......T H E ....,,,,,E N D.........,.

She was called innocence but appears to have changed her name.

I thought it was about you too! "

Even though I wasn't the one thanking him for the post?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ffs anyone would think he had killed kittens not start a nice thread about someone