FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No reply

No reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *es-s OP   Man  over a year ago

Rugby

Why do people put, i/we have had three messages if you have not had a reply take it i/we are not interested. Surely a thanks but no thanks reply would be better. I mean how long does it take to have the decency to reply.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot longer than it takes the author of the 'Hey x' scatter gun message. Which I have stupidly been replying to this morning.

Rugby

I'm perhaps old school and think manners costs nothing it's not like you get charged for replies

Hi there,

I am going to sum up the answers you are going to receive to this post:

1- If you look at the facts section, you will see that no reply should be treated as a "thanks, but no thanks."

2- Women and couples get lots and lots of messages. It takes a lot of time to go through them...more time than it is worth for some.

3- Did you read their profile? Did you meet all of their requirements? If not, then why should they have to reply to you?

4- Do you reply to unsolicited mail you get in your mailbox at home? Probably not. And that is how many people see their inbox here.

5- Some people think it is rude not to reply, others don't. So expect both courses of action.

6- Have you done a forum search to see all of the other replies to people who have asked this question? It would save your time.

I say this to you because you need to work within the framework of the site if you want to get the most out of it. It doesn't make it right that you get no reply. Then again, it doesn't make it right that we have 30 cock pics in our inbox at any given time.

I hope you find this helpful. Don't expect replies and then you won't be disappointed. Everyone on here has sent out messages that don't get answered. Such is life on fab.

Best of luck moving forward.

-Courtney

Old school? Maybe. Neive? Definitely. Unaware of the fab rules of decorum? Probably.

"I'm perhaps old school and think manners costs nothing it's not like you get charged for replies"

Behaving so entitled won't get you very far. Don't have expectations of strangers, you'll find it easier.

Don't fret about it. Fab rules say it's not impolite or rude, you'll get used to being ignored

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why do people put, i/we have had three messages if you have not had a reply take it i/we are not interested. Surely a thanks but no thanks reply would be better. I mean how long does it take to have the decency to reply. "

We ask in our profile that people take no reply as a polite no thank you. Are you suggesting that we have no manners or decency? Could you explain why a message saying no thank you is more decent and polite?

Great reply with a fantastico rant

i hope that clears up the no reply issue x

Rugby

Can I say it wasn't me I would write once and leave well alone but this girl is putting the comments on her status so just made me think how rude not to have the decency to reply. Unsolicited is different from being on a site such as these

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

If you reply it opens up your filters so if you decide to block single men, for example, they can still message.

That's why I don't reply.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Can I say it wasn't me I would write once and leave well alone but this girl is putting the comments on her status so just made me think how rude not to have the decency to reply. Unsolicited is different from being on a site such as these"

You're referring to one person's status then? Without knowing the background I can't comment but sometimes the same person will send many messages and even a firm "no thank you" encourages them, we block in that case but maybe this lady didn't want to do that and risk a thread being started asking "why was I blocked?"

It's the amount of messages some get that means some aren't replied to.

Some just don't have the time, real life gets in the way.

"Can I say it wasn't me I would write once and leave well alone but this girl is putting the comments on her status so just made me think how rude not to have the decency to reply. Unsolicited is different from being on a site such as these"

I find it helpful to think of all my messages as junk mail whether it's to a friend on here or a stranger. If someone wants to chat with you they will, otherwise your message will be ignored, forgotten about or deleted. It is a much better investment to only concern yourself with those who are interested in conversing with you.

Read the abovek

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

In that scenario it could be deemed rude that they are desperately harassing her it depends on perspective

They get millions of emails aday, it would be a full time job sending out no thanks email lol.

It's piss easy to reply to all first mails. No problem being polite here.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It's piss easy to reply to all first mails. No problem being polite here. "

ffs woman, you have not replied to any one of my countless "Fancy a fuck" messages

"Hi there,

I am going to sum up the answers you are going to receive to this post:

1- If you look at the facts section, you will see that no reply should be treated as a "thanks, but no thanks."

2- Women and couples get lots and lots of messages. It takes a lot of time to go through them...more time than it is worth for some.

3- Did you read their profile? Did you meet all of their requirements? If not, then why should they have to reply to you?

4- Do you reply to unsolicited mail you get in your mailbox at home? Probably not. And that is how many people see their inbox here.

5- Some people think it is rude not to reply, others don't. So expect both courses of action.

6- Have you done a forum search to see all of the other replies to people who have asked this question? It would save your time.

I say this to you because you need to work within the framework of the site if you want to get the most out of it. It doesn't make it right that you get no reply. Then again, it doesn't make it right that we have 30 cock pics in our inbox at any given time.

I hope you find this helpful. Don't expect replies and then you won't be disappointed. Everyone on here has sent out messages that don't get answered. Such is life on fab.

Best of luck moving forward.

-Courtney "

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Of course it wasn't...

» Add a new message to this topic