FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > am I just out of touch

am I just out of touch

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With my fun side?

I haven't arranged anything for Halloween, I'm not going out around Christmas, and I ignored my own birthday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"With my fun side?

I haven't arranged anything for Halloween, I'm not going out around Christmas, and I ignored my own birthday. "

As long as you do it because it's what you want, I see no problem matey.You are on FAB, so you must be up for some sort of fun.

But you ARE coming to the zoo

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

'Fun' is subjective. I'm going to my local swingers club tomorrow night only because its Saturday. The fact its also Hallowe'en is not the main reason. Christmas is usually very quiet for me, and I'll be at another swingers club for New Years Eve.

I hate lots of crowds and packed out pubs, so avoid the usual things most people do for 'fun'.

"But you ARE coming to the zoo "

Yeah, come on mate, cheer up.

Does it have penguins?

Can I come too?

"But you ARE coming to the zoo

Can I come too?"

Yes! Thursday 19th November. Yorkshire Wildlife Park.

Can I come too?

Yes! Thursday 19th November. Yorkshire Wildlife Park."

Oooh!

"With my fun side?

I haven't arranged anything for Halloween, I'm not going out around Christmas, and I ignored my own birthday.

As long as you do it because it's what you want, I see no problem matey.You are on FAB, so you must be up for some sort of fun. "

Love your profile pic Mr nordy

Fab and recent developments in my life are giving me reason to think maybe I'd have more fun getting in the mood for these things.

Yeah, I try to inject life into each moment of each day. But it's noticeable when I'm on an off day

[Removed by poster at 30/10/15 19:53:17]

Even death won't stop me I'm really looking forward to the zoo

"

Same. I don't think it's not because I've lost touch with my fun side, it's that these are just arbitrary dates to me.

Either that or I'm turning into a miserable bastard. "

I don't belieeeve it

Can I come too?

Oooh!"

Come along, is gonna be great

What do you need to go out on these days for? Because advertisement says it should be done? Because it has been the "common thing" to happen on these days. It's just like going out any other time, but they have a specific day attached to them. I've never gone out at Xmas or NYE, they're consumerism days at its best! Happily sit in on those days without spending a fortune, on top of what I'm already spending.

So if you've lost all sense of fun from not going out on these days, then so have I. But I'd argue that

I wanna go to the zoo!!!! See the amur leopard cubs. And the polar bear. *sulks*

"I wanna go to the zoo!!!! See the amur leopard cubs. And the polar bear. *sulks*"

Come! If you can get a day off work.

I'm being unsociable this year too. Didn't celebrate my 50th,declined a Halloween party invite for tonight,hoping I can get out of trick or treating tomorrow and really hoping nobody asks to go out for Christmas drinks. You are not alone.

"What do you need to go out on these days for? Because advertisement says it should be done? Because it has been the "common thing" to happen on these days. It's just like going out any other time, but they have a specific day attached to them. I've never gone out at Xmas or NYE, they're consumerism days at its best! Happily sit in on those days without spending a fortune, on top of what I'm already spending.

So if you've lost all sense of fun from not going out on these days, then so have I. But I'd argue that "

That makes sense lol, hard to separate the two though.

You make a good point about money though, I'd rather spend it on a few good meets now and again than on one huge partay

Can I come too?

Oooh!

Come along, is gonna be great "

I've got some flexi to use up so might be able to come along. What time you going?

Well seems as I have been poorly the whole of October the last thing I wanted to do was go out to a party I have been invited too. I'm feeling very antisocial at the minute. No doubt Christmas will be the same. Working in retail killed Christmas for me so I don't enjoy it.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I call this pro solitude!

I'm all for it!

"I'm being unsociable this year too. Didn't celebrate my 50th,declined a Halloween party invite for tonight,hoping I can get out of trick or treating tomorrow and really hoping nobody asks to go out for Christmas drinks. You are not alone."

Happy 50th. I'm going down to see family in Hampshire, and reckon I can make a meet too around Christmas. This year I'm doing more than I ever have. Year before last, I drank a litre of speckled hen alone. Life is better this year

"Well seems as I have been poorly the whole of October the last thing I wanted to do was go out to a party I have been invited too. I'm feeling very antisocial at the minute. No doubt Christmas will be the same. Working in retail killed Christmas for me so I don't enjoy it. "

Get well soon lovely woman xx

Retail killed Christmas for me too, although, I think not having kids has meant I don't have a reason to try to make an effort at these times of year, as has being minimum wage for so long lol

"I call this pro solitude!

I'm all for it! "

Sometimes I'm for, sometimes I'm against. Depends on my mood. Loving your profile pic though

Can I come too?

Oooh!

Come along, is gonna be great

I've got some flexi to use up so might be able to come along. What time you going?"

Message Mr nordy and/or NellGwynn for details

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"'Fun' is subjective. I'm going to my local swingers club tomorrow night only because its Saturday. The fact its also Hallowe'en is not the main reason. Christmas is usually very quiet for me, and I'll be at another swingers club for New Years Eve.

I hate lots of crowds and packed out pubs, so avoid the usual things most people do for 'fun'."

No santa for You then.. unless on new years eve..

Halloween is in my mind for kids....so no...your birthday hell yes you should be celebrating...Christmas my fave time of year...you don't have to go oot to enjoy it.

"I wanna go to the zoo!!!! See the amur leopard cubs. And the polar bear. *sulks*

Come! If you can get a day off work."

Aaah I wish I could. Boooooooo!

"Halloween is in my mind for kids....so no...your birthday hell yes you should be celebrating...Christmas my fave time of year...you don't have to go oot to enjoy it."

Loving your profile pic zoya

Yeah, seeing family, so gonna be fun

"I wanna go to the zoo!!!! See the amur leopard cubs. And the polar bear. *sulks*

Aaah I wish I could. Boooooooo!"

Would have been good meeting you

"'Fun' is subjective. I'm going to my local swingers club tomorrow night only because its Saturday. The fact its also Hallowe'en is not the main reason. Christmas is usually very quiet for me, and I'll be at another swingers club for New Years Eve.

I hate lots of crowds and packed out pubs, so avoid the usual things most people do for 'fun'.No santa for You then.. unless on new years eve.. "

I'm pretty sure Santa will want to empty his sack for _yrdwoman

Would have been good meeting you "

Soz bud.

"With my fun side?

As long as you do it because it's what you want, I see no problem matey.You are on FAB, so you must be up for some sort of fun.

Fab and recent developments in my life are giving me reason to think maybe I'd have more fun getting in the mood for these things.

Yeah, I try to inject life into each moment of each day. But it's noticeable when I'm on an off day"

I know Mate, you can't force yourself to be what you are not, well you can try, but it's drains you, live as you see.

Would have been good meeting you

Soz bud. "

no worries, maybe next time

"With my fun side?

Yeah, I try to inject life into each moment of each day. But it's noticeable when I'm on an off day

I know Mate, you can't force yourself to be what you are not, well you can try, but it's drains you, live as you see. "

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I haven't arranged anything for Halloween, I'm not going out around Christmas, and I ignored my own birthday."

Don't know what to make of this

» Add a new message to this topic