FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good day

Good day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've just got home after a very long, very busy but ultimately very rewarding shift. I've come home and I've got a big smile, sometimes at the most important times I love my job.

So what's put a smile on your face folks? What have you got to be proud of?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Just me then?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apparently so

"Apparently so "

Then I shall go and sit in the corner, to be known now as 'the happy corner' if anyone wants to join me please do

"Apparently so

Then I shall go and sit in the corner, to be known now as 'the happy corner' if anyone wants to join me please do"

I'll join ya.

I'm proud that I've got three wonderful boys, handfuls at times but proud of all their achievements, pretty lame but watching my youngest just pottering around, with all his emotional issues makes me smile inside and out x

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

One of the carers at my mother's care home made me smile today, just seeing how caring she is with the residents.

I bought myself some flowers to bring some cheerful colour inside.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Weirdly I was gonna post a similar thread yesterday then time ran away with me.

I asked the guy who washes our cars at work what he uses on the inside of the windows cause I did min last weekend and I never seem to get them so they aren't streaky. He gave me mates rates and said he'd do my car for me. I came home from work and he's all beautiful and clean.

Properly made me smile!

"Weirdly I was gonna post a similar thread yesterday then time ran away with me.

I asked the guy who washes our cars at work what he uses on the inside of the windows cause I did min last weekend and I never seem to get them so they aren't streaky. He gave me mates rates and said he'd do my car for me. I came home from work and he's all beautiful and clean.

Properly made me smile! "

What did he use on the windows? Mine are always streaky.

I use windolene. Not bacon.

"I'm proud that I've got three wonderful boys, handfuls at times but proud of all their achievements, pretty lame but watching my youngest just pottering around, with all his emotional issues makes me smile inside and out x"

That's really nice x I take such pride in my kids, every day they make me laugh

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

My kids. My dog (and cat though she only wants food and warm paws) and just happy to try to enjoy every day like its my last. One day it will be.

Edinburgh

"Weirdly I was gonna post a similar thread yesterday then time ran away with me.

Properly made me smile!

What did he use on the windows? Mine are always streaky.

I use windolene. Not bacon. "

I've no idea but it was 25 quid well spent!

I think it's going to be my new monthly treat to myself.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We laughed a lot yesterday trying to fit two huge shower splash backs under the bed.....don't ask. It's a nice mild day today so we will be able to have coffee in the garden, what a treat at the end of October!

Everytime I glance at my wonderful man, we fancied each other as teens but life got in the way and 25 years down the line fate got us together and I'm the happiest I've ever been. Apart from my amazing children he's the one who keeps me smiling ??

Curvy x

?? Supposed to be a smiley face lol

Edinburgh

"We laughed a lot yesterday trying to fit two huge shower splash backs under the bed.....don't ask. It's a nice mild day today so we will be able to have coffee in the garden, what a treat at the end of October!"

You do know that's probably not where they're supposed to go right?!

"We laughed a lot yesterday trying to fit two huge shower splash backs under the bed.....don't ask. It's a nice mild day today so we will be able to have coffee in the garden, what a treat at the end of October!

You do know that's probably not where they're supposed to go right?! "

I do wonder what you have to do to make that necessary

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We laughed a lot yesterday trying to fit two huge shower splash backs under the bed.....don't ask. It's a nice mild day today so we will be able to have coffee in the garden, what a treat at the end of October!

You do know that's probably not where they're supposed to go right?! "

Doh! I KNEW we were doing something wrong

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

I got an unexpected thank you card which was rather nice and sweet. Small thing but made my day actually.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I do wonder what you have to do to make that necessary "

We ordered all the equipment for our bathroom refit, shower unit, two loos etc etc. The shower splash backs were delivered yesterday and it was only when we looked we realised they had to be stored flat, given that they're 2.4m long and 1.2m wide there's two of them and we also need to store the new kitchen and the rest of the bathroom stuff you might see our dilemma. Oh how we chuckled just manoeuvring them through the door . Never mind the plumbers coming on Dec 7th.

"I've just got home after a very long, very busy but ultimately very rewarding shift. I've come home and I've got a big smile, sometimes at the most important times I love my job.

So what's put a smile on your face folks? What have you got to be proud of?"

What's put a smile on my face... Yesterday. A social, my gay best friend, 2 red roses.

Today... Not much as I have a banging headache

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what a lovely day I have just rehung all my paintings after the decorators were in and it's looking fab

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I organised an early halloween party at work for all the cluster houses.Everyone staff and people we support came dressed up. Having so many people in a small place could have been a disaster but everyone just had a wicked time. That really made me smile and left with the feel good feeling.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"what a lovely day I have just rehung all my paintings after the decorators were in and it's looking fab"

Lovely. Bet they look great against a new background.

Oh and what am I proud of.... Luna being little ray of special sunshine.. Didn't think she was going to make it at birth, but nearly 8 weeks on she is alive and well and pretty damn gorgeous!!

Iv no time for feeling low/down with 3 little cuddle monsters around me

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"what a lovely day I have just rehung all my paintings after the decorators were in and it's looking fab

Lovely. Bet they look great against a new background."

Indeed they do, I have always been a white wall boy but I have gone for a grey wall and that brings a different look for them

Edinburgh

We ordered all the equipment for our bathroom refit, shower unit, two loos etc etc. The shower splash backs were delivered yesterday and it was only when we looked we realised they had to be stored flat, given that they're 2.4m long and 1.2m wide there's two of them and we also need to store the new kitchen and the rest of the bathroom stuff you might see our dilemma. Oh how we chuckled just manoeuvring them through the door . Never mind the plumbers coming on Dec 7th. "

All I got from that is that you have two loos and now I'm having visions of you two having simultaneous toilet breaks side by side!

Positive- it's the weekend

Negative- feeling a bit meh, so cancelled a meet I was supposed to be having at 1 today. Just not in a sociable mood or in the mood for nsa sex

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We ordered all the equipment for our bathroom refit, shower unit, two loos etc etc. The shower splash backs were delivered yesterday and it was only when we looked we realised they had to be stored flat, given that they're 2.4m long and 1.2m wide there's two of them and we also need to store the new kitchen and the rest of the bathroom stuff you might see our dilemma. Oh how we chuckled just manoeuvring them through the door . Never mind the plumbers coming on Dec 7th.

All I got from that is that you have two loos and now I'm having visions of you two having simultaneous toilet breaks side by side! "

The family's that poos together stays together DG.

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"I've just got home after a very long, very busy but ultimately very rewarding shift. I've come home and I've got a big smile, sometimes at the most important times I love my job.

So what's put a smile on your face folks? What have you got to be proud of?"

I've been in a lovely, calm mood for a while now. I like this feeling. It makes getting things done so much easier when I feel like this. Long may it continue...

So what's put a smile on your face folks? What have you got to be proud of?

I've been in a lovely, calm mood for a while now. I like this feeling. It makes getting things done so much easier when I feel like this. Long may it continue..."

And you have purchased Prison Break! That's bound to bring a warm fuzzy feeling

Edinburgh

All I got from that is that you have two loos and now I'm having visions of you two having simultaneous toilet breaks side by side!

The family's that poos together stays together DG. "

Wait till Courtney sees this!!

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"what a lovely day I have just rehung all my paintings after the decorators were in and it's looking fab"

I'm resisting buying another that I desperately want....

I had an amazing meet with a friend, another friend has had a baby, my boys will be home later & my eldest got a promotion at army cadets & managed 5 nights away from home with only 1 wobble

"what a lovely day I have just rehung all my paintings after the decorators were in and it's looking fab

I had an amazing meet with a friend, another friend has had a baby, my boys will be home later & my eldest got a promotion at army cadets & managed 5 nights away from home with only 1 wobble "

Sounds like a good day x

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I had an amazing meet with a friend, another friend has had a baby, my boys will be home later & my eldest got a promotion at army cadets & managed 5 nights away from home with only 1 wobble "

me too

some new ones by Joy Wolfenden Brown@ Beaux Gallery Bath

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I had an amazing meet with a friend, another friend has had a baby, my boys will be home later & my eldest got a promotion at army cadets & managed 5 nights away from home with only 1 wobble

me too

some new ones by Joy Wolfenden Brown@ Beaux Gallery Bath

"

They're quite haunting

I've a Dale Bowen & Kealey Farmer still waiting on my dad to hang but disagreeing on where.....

» Add a new message to this topic