FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do they know?

How do they know?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you send someone a nice message,and they don't respond then fair does,no reply means not interested.but how do they know if they haven't looked at your profile?just been inquisitive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etzPlayCouple  over a year ago

Southend

"If you send someone a nice message,and they don't respond then fair does,no reply means not interested.but how do they know if they haven't looked at your profile?just been inquisitive "

You can choose to stop people from seeing if they've look at you, we do it ourselves x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stealth mode

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

stealth mode

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I just looked at your profile.

I'm not on your 'looked at me' list cause I look in ninja mode!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

They might have looked but have the "don't show I've looked" feature enabled or they just don't like the message.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Stealth mode "

snap lol

I've just looked at your profile... or have I? You'll never know.

Awwww I'm just bloody thick.now I know I won't feel as hurt

"Stealth mode

snap lol"

great minds think alike

"Stealth mode

snap lolgreat minds think alike "

They must do Kelly.i need some work on my mind

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

"If you send someone a nice message,and they don't respond then fair does,no reply means not interested.but how do they know if they haven't looked at your profile?just been inquisitive "

Women are very sneaky Most of them do their perving in stealth mode. I imagine hundreds look at my profile every day and I don't even know it!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I sometimes view myself in stealth mode and also am often too scared to look in the mirror - you can't win.

If someone's not interested, it may not be about the person requesting attention but just about the recipients not being ready for that sort of meet, the person's too close/far or a plethora of other stuff.

You've just got to ask yourself a different question - who's the next shag?

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

"If you send someone a nice message,and they don't respond then fair does,no reply means not interested.but how do they know if they haven't looked at your profile?just been inquisitive

Women are very sneaky Most of them do their perving in stealth mode. I imagine hundreds look at my profile every day and I don't even know it! "

You're so right!

I looked, im not in stealth mode as i want people to know i looked. And i wasn't impressed.

"Stealth mode "

Us too, but whether or not thats a good idea, we don't know, think sometimes it may be better to be visible.

"I sometimes view myself in stealth mode and also am often too scared to look in the mirror - you can't win.

If someone's not interested, it may not be about the person requesting attention but just about the recipients not being ready for that sort of meet, the person's too close/far or a plethora of other stuff.

You've just got to ask yourself a different question - who's the next shag?"

Interesting,if somewhat.....yes I'm thick

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"If you send someone a nice message,and they don't respond then fair does,no reply means not interested.but how do they know if they haven't looked at your profile?just been inquisitive

Women are very sneaky Most of them do their perving in stealth mode. I imagine hundreds look at my profile every day and I don't even know it! "

Thousands dear, thousands. Or, maybe just three.

"I looked, im not in stealth mode as i want people to know i looked. And i wasn't impressed."

Thanks..least you looked

"Stealth mode

Us too, but whether or not thats a good idea, we don't know, think sometimes it may be better to be visible."

Who knows.least if your visable and the person gets no reply they know your not interested

Rotherham

Women are very sneaky Most of them do their perving in stealth mode. I imagine hundreds look at my profile every day and I don't even know it!

Thousands dear, thousands. Or, maybe just three. "

Seriously, just out of interest I would like to know roughly how many women check out my profile a day. And I would happily take just three!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Seriously, just out of interest I would like to know roughly how many women check out my profile a day. And I would happily take just three! "

I've just looked and seen you have multicoloured toe socks and big balls.

Seriously, just out of interest I would like to know roughly how many women check out my profile a day. And I would happily take just three! "

I have the odd perve now and again, its the socks, they're irresistible

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

How do you know your message wasn't shit?

After all, it was deleted without reply, which does happen to shit messages...

How do you know your message wasn't shit?

After all, it was deleted without reply, which does happen to shit messages..."

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I imagine hundreds look at my profile every day and I don't even know it! "

You can tell if I do from your pic fabs

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Well I'll admit to being a regular visitor. I just love your ass and back pics

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"Stealth mode

Us too, but whether or not thats a good idea, we don't know, think sometimes it may be better to be visible.

Who knows.least if your visable and the person gets no reply they know your not interested "

Unfortunately if I show as 'viewed' I get messages asking why I looked but didn't get in touch. When I looked I didn't know what I would see. Why I didn't get in touch is my business.

Stealth is just easier

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Seriously, just out of interest I would like to know roughly how many women check out my profile a day. And I would happily take just three!

Well I'll admit to being a regular visitor. I just love your ass and back pics "

I've already admitted I perve you in a daily basis

"Stealth mode

snap lolgreat minds think alike

They must do Kelly.i need some work on my mind "

Rotherham

I've already admitted I perve you in a daily basis "

You have I was quite surprised at how big a perv you actually are. I always had you down as sweet and innocent

Chams or Socials

You have I was quite surprised at how big a perv you actually are. I always had you down as sweet and innocent "

But I am sweet & innocent

Rotherham

You have I was quite surprised at how big a perv you actually are. I always had you down as sweet and innocent

But I am sweet & innocent "

Hmmm sweet maybe...innocent? Not so sure

Chams or Socials

Hmmm sweet maybe...innocent? Not so sure "

Oh have I been busted??

Rotherham

Oh have I been busted?? "

I'm onto you...your cover has been well and truly blown

Chams or Socials

Oh have I been busted??

I'm onto you...your cover has been well and truly blown "

Oh bugger!!!

» Add a new message to this topic