FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > blocked

blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just sent a compliment to a couple and got a sarky message back and got blocked?some weird people on here

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fab is a huge big melting pot of the weird and the wonderful...Move on and enjoy .

They probably didn't like your profile, easier to block for some people than to say you aren't their type

Plus some couples don't want single males and state they don't wish to meet them yet they still get single guys trying

"Plus some couples don't want single males and state they don't wish to meet them yet they still get single guys trying "

That's what the message filter is for

It's worse when they wink at you and chat then arrange a meet and the boom blocked . Am I a ugly man or just not good at this?

Guys it happens

Best thing to do is smile and move on

All good here

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"just sent a compliment to a couple and got a sarky message back and got blocked?some weird people on here"

Why do people get offended if they are blocked?

Did you address both of them or just the wife? Are you what they are looking for? Did they mention anything about cock pics in their profile? Did you read their profile?

Calling them weird says more about you than then, frankly!

"Fab is a huge big melting pot of the weird and the wonderful...Move on and enjoy ."
True.

When I returned to this site I got chased by a couple adament to prove that I was not a single woman. The weird and the wonderful on here!

By *arkman69Man  over a year ago

Erdington

Last week I had a woman message, asking who's number 10, which made no sense. She then said that my profile said that I'd had 9 meets already do asking who was 10. I was still confused by this considering my verifications were hidden anyway. So then she blocked me. Very wierd situation, haha!

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

I try and atleast block 10 people a day otherwise its been slow day

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"just sent a compliment to a couple and got a sarky message back and got blocked?some weird people on here"

I'm gona take a stab at that they wasn't looking for guys? Or even bi guys.

I've just had to block someone. He can't seem to grasp that I'm not interested after telling him endless times. He messages me every week telling me his day off is Tuesday and would love to meet me and buy me lunch. It got to the stage where I began not even opening them and hitting the delete button.

So after me telling him quire bluntly I'm not ever going to meet him he sends me a reply then a friends request!!!!

And some people wonder why they get blocked!

It's just one of those things .......... Move on

maybe it was how you worded it. Sometimes people take things differently and it sounds nice in your head.

There are always 3 sides to a story: your side, their side and the truth. No offence OP but I'll have a pinch of salt please