FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where are all the problems?

Where are all the problems?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's no threads off anyone with a problem or a predicament. I like helping people and giving advice. Nobody has nothing on their mind?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Nope.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There's no threads off anyone with a problem or a predicament. I like helping people and giving advice. Nobody has nothing on their mind? "

I've got a real big one

How to get your number?

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"There's no threads off anyone with a problem or a predicament. I like helping people and giving advice. Nobody has nothing on their mind? "

Oh my god you must have read my mind check the lounge

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I'd prefer something more hands on OP

By *ohnaronMan  over a year ago

london

For you i will nail mine to the gate

Well it's good I suppose, means everyone is happy!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'm good

There is a thread with someone asking for help with something.

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

"I'm good

There is a thread with someone asking for help with something."

so help out

Our neighbours drain is cracked and leaking into our cellar

Been trying to resolve this after two months, had enough now and getting onto environmental health tomorrow, tried waiting and nothing is being done. Apparently her insurance will cover it.....

I also learned that it's been fucked for 8 years (has a hole in it) my dad knows the guy who unblocked it 8 years ago and it was cracked back then.

This therefore explains the damp in our front room as our front wall sits less than a meter from said drain.

The rising damp in our bedroom on the front wall and mildew we get.

And to top it off because the cellar has water in its now causing rinsing damp into the kitchen causing paint to peel along the skirting boards.

Fucked off is an understatement.

Ive tried being nice and understanding and patient...but this takes the piss.

Hopefully get them onto it, slap a notice on it and then she has 48 hours to fix it or they will and then send her the bill.

Fucking people......ugghhh

Next problem!!

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I'm good

There is a thread with someone asking for help with something.

so help out"

I'm not a Family or Criminal lawyer.

And just to add to my rant!

She's known for years it's damaged, fair enough maybe not that it was causing the water in our cellar, but we were about to throw £3000 at tanking the cellar....what a waste that would of been!!

Wish people would be honest

"And just to add to my rant!

She's known for years it's damaged, fair enough maybe not that it was causing the water in our cellar, but we were about to throw £3000 at tanking the cellar....what a waste that would of been!!

Wish people would be honest "

I'd be pissed off too, hope they get it fixed. Keep on top of the damp and mould that may form on the walls with bleach diluted in some water.

By *unCoupleTXCouple  over a year ago

Longview

What do you people in the UK do when your daughters are arguing and driving you crazy?

Longview

"What do you people in the UK do when your daughters are arguing and driving you crazy? "

Ha. Wrong emoticon. see? Another problem! I'm doomed!

By *angerousEyesMan  over a year ago

weston

[Removed by poster at 29/12/15 00:42:28]

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I'm sick of coughing, do you have any recommendations seawitch?

"What do you people in the UK do when your daughters are arguing and driving you crazy? "

Mine has just had a TV DVD combo for her room and a kareoke machine (can't spell that word) she's been singing in her room and watching Disney descendants all evening!

"[Removed by poster at 29/12/15 00:42:28]"

I saw your original post, any problem big or small.

Longview

"I'm sick of coughing, do you have any recommendations seawitch?"

Ha! The photo of your toy next to the remote cracked me up!

What sort of cough is it?

Spoon full of Manuka honey maybe, whenever I have a cough or cold I always take my kettle to my room and boil it in my room before I go to sleep. A dehumidifier would work (I just haven't got one!)

Longview

"What do you people in the UK do when your daughters are arguing and driving you crazy?

Mine has just had a TV DVD combo for her room and a kareoke machine (can't spell that word) she's been singing in her room and watching Disney descendants all evening!"

That's cute! Sounds like she and my girls would get along well! But then I would need earplugs for the karaoke-ing! Haha.

I kinda have a problem quite a big one

"I'm sick of coughing, do you have any recommendations seawitch?

What sort of cough is it?

Spoon full of Manuka honey maybe, whenever I have a cough or cold I always take my kettle to my room and boil it in my room before I go to sleep. A dehumidifier would work (I just haven't got one!)"

You want a humidifier I think!

And then you need a warm bedroom to keep it in the air awhile!

I prefer carvol? on my pillow myself

"I kinda have a problem quite a big one "

Go on... Problem shared is a problem halved, you're amongst friends here, speak freely.

Not sure if I feel comfortable on here but there is something I really need advice with nothing crude its about my missus and our relationship I really don't know what to do :,-(

"Not sure if I feel comfortable on here but there is something I really need advice with nothing crude its about my missus and our relationship I really don't know what to do :,-( "

Won't she see what you're writing anyway cos you're part of a couple?

Without knowing what the problem is the best thing to do is communicate with each other? Never go to sleep on an argument, never put milk in first when you're making a cuppa tea.

"Not sure if I feel comfortable on here but there is something I really need advice with nothing crude its about my missus and our relationship I really don't know what to do :,-(

Won't she see what you're writing anyway cos you're part of a couple?

Without knowing what the problem is the best thing to do is communicate with each other? Never go to sleep on an argument, never put milk in first when you're making a cuppa tea.

"

What!!

I think your deliberately goading me now

Milk in first.... And lots of it

"Milk in first.... And lots of it"

You're doing it wrong! Tea bag, hot water, tea bag out, sugar, tiny splash of milk.

I'm on here with my partner but I don't think she's really that into it we've been together for nearly three years and get on really well but I'm living my dream now and really happy doing this its going to really brake me if we split up over this

"Milk in first.... And lots of it

You're doing it wrong! Tea bag, hot water, tea bag out, sugar, tiny splash of milk. "

Your doing it all wrong!!... Now wherever have I heard that before

"I'm on here with my partner but I don't think she's really that into it we've been together for nearly three years and get on really well but I'm living my dream now and really happy doing this its going to really brake me if we split up over this "

Actually don't think it's a good idea to talk about it on here especially if she might see it, there's baby toys in the background to your pictures too so there's kids involved in this relationship. If she's not that into it the. It's best you have a discussion together about what to do. I think what you have together is more important but then you can't surprises your need either. You both need to talk.

Fuck, I'm a lil sleepy now and my words are coming out all jumbled up.

I'm really struggling with fab what should I do and I have a really sore upper thigh

"I'm on here with my partner but I don't think she's really that into it we've been together for nearly three years and get on really well but I'm living my dream now and really happy doing this its going to really brake me if we split up over this "

What's more important to you - random sex or being in love with your partner? There's your answer.

That's not a problem she knows I'm on here and we don't have any kids living with us we've talked about it loads of times and she just makes promises that she doesn't keep I really don't know what else I can do hun sorry this is all probably a little to full on I live the girl to bits but I'm 33 and won't get another shot at this

"That's not a problem she knows I'm on here and we don't have any kids living with us we've talked about it loads of times and she just makes promises that she doesn't keep I really don't know what else I can do hun sorry this is all probably a little to full on I live the girl to bits but I'm 33 and won't get another shot at this "

Once again... What's more important to you, the person you love or NSA sex with strangers?

"That's not a problem she knows I'm on here and we don't have any kids living with us we've talked about it loads of times and she just makes promises that she doesn't keep I really don't know what else I can do hun sorry this is all probably a little to full on I live the girl to bits but I'm 33 and won't get another shot at this "
another shot at fucking women who don't give a crap about you what's wrong with you ,take the woman you love and enjoy your life ,if it goes tits up come back it will still be here

"There's no threads off anyone with a problem or a predicament. I like helping people and giving advice. Nobody has nothing on their mind? I'm really struggling with fab what should I do and I have a really sore upper thigh "

Ohh those pesky quadriceps, invest in a foam roller.

Struggling with fab sort of warrants a quick look at your profile, pictures are fine I'd just put the profile text into paragraphs and lose the crap at the bottom about saying how the attractive ones don't contact you, that is stopping anyone from contacting you because by doing so they are automatically putting themselves in the unattractive category by messaging you, that's according to you!

I don't actually sleep with anyone else we only meet men would of thought she'd love it was with my last partner for 10 years had 2 kids and never had the feelings with her that I have for Aimee never contemplated getting married now I'm engaged being on here is everything I ever wanted arghhh sorry my heads all over atm now

"I don't actually sleep with anyone else we only meet men would of thought she'd love it was with my last partner for 10 years had 2 kids and never had the feelings with her that I have for Aimee never contemplated getting married now I'm engaged being on here is everything I ever wanted arghhh sorry my heads all over atm now "

If you love her that much and she's not into Fab, then leave Fab and have a happy life with the woman you love! Is it so hard.

"I don't actually sleep with anyone else we only meet men would of thought she'd love it was with my last partner for 10 years had 2 kids and never had the feelings with her that I have for Aimee never contemplated getting married now I'm engaged being on here is everything I ever wanted arghhh sorry my heads all over atm now "

Right so you only want to watch her with other guys or do you do anything with the guys as well? If she's just going through the motions just to please you it's not really fair on her.

Not blowing my own trumpet here but if I really wanted to have sex with a different guy every night of the week I could, could probably have 5 or more guys a night if I wanted to, but I don't want to, just because you've given her free reign to fuck or suck any guy she wants doesn't automatically mean she's gonna love it. She's probably happy just with you. The same as if I had a guy of my own I would be happy just with him, I wouldn't need or want anything else and I certainly wouldn't do anything just for his sake, fuck that!

"There's no threads off anyone with a problem or a predicament. I like helping people and giving advice. Nobody has nothing on their mind? I'm really struggling with fab what should I do and I have a really sore upper thigh y

Ohh those pesky quadriceps, invest in a foam roller.

Struggling with fab sort of warrants a quick look at your profile, pictures are fine I'd just put the profile text into paragraphs and lose the crap at the bottom about saying how the attractive ones don't contact you, that is stopping anyone from contacting you because by doing so they are automatically putting themselves in the unattractive category by messaging you, that's according to you! "

oooooooo a scathing analogy was rather hoping you were a sports physio but hey that's life

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Well it's good I suppose, means everyone is happy!"

I'm not sure that's ever the case, unfortunately.

You could always invent an hypothetical issue op.

I accept that you may love swinging. Watching her with other guys gives you a kick, threesomes are exciting etc etc. But if she's not into it, imagine how it could be affecting her. Having sex with men just to please you. Not having control over her own body. It's a big ask of someone and mentally, if it's not what she wants, could have an adverse affect on her.

If you think about that, is it still the best thing, is it worth treating someone like that to live your dream. It's her body not yours.

Look at the situation objectively.

Being on here is all you ever wanted ?

How's about you set your life goals a little higher ?

You've evidently got a lady that has done her best to please you.

This is apparently making her unhappy and yet you persist in pushing her.

Sorry, but I see more selfishness than love and whilst you don't see it, probably elements of control and poor personal worth.

Despite posting the contributions above, I see your status reflects you are looking for fun today despite only having a meet 2 days ago.

You do have a problem in your relationship. The problem isn't your partner, it is you.

Go and give your head a wobble !

How do you get your skin to look so taut, brown, moisturised and pretty much the same tone throughout...?

A very healthy body you appear to have - I'd like to have one like it... Is that possible?

Also, dark circles under eyes...is there a a way to get rid..?

Alas you probably can't help with broken noses other than suggesting surgery!

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Daft as it sounds - try hayfever tablets!!!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I'm hooking the ball with my driver...I've tried a stiffer shaft .. no difference.. Any tips seawitch..

My problem is I'm out of your age range lol x

Oh and my fantasy football team isn't doing as well as it should lol

Let's just get one thing straight right now I enjoy being on here and I'm not doing it just to satisfy Chris have to admit was nervous at first but really getting into the swing of things me and Chris have had a long talk this morning and we are going to continue swinging and to be honest even if I wasn't with Chris I would most likely still be on here there is no problem with our relationship were engaged and were very happy so people can stop talking about us now okay "Aimee" Xx

B & M Bargains

"Let's just get one thing straight right now I enjoy being on here and I'm not doing it just to satisfy Chris have to admit was nervous at first but really getting into the swing of things me and Chris have had a long talk this morning and we are going to continue swinging and to be honest even if I wasn't with Chris I would most likely still be on here there is no problem with our relationship were engaged and were very happy so people can stop talking about us now okay "Aimee" Xx"

I think it's your fella you need to talk to, he's the one who posted about your relationship

B & M Bargains

Daft as it sounds - try hayfever tablets!!! "

I did actually try them a while ago but didn't help!

Doctor has given me a nasal spray which will hopefully help, but I like the idea of a dehumidifier and I'm owed a Xmas pressie off my mum

Sound as though you initiated things, and maybe coaxed her into swinging.I am guessing there are aspects about it that she doesn't enjoy. It happened with us. We tried full swap, same room fun, but Sandra really doesn't cope with me touching another woman. I, on the other hand, love seeing her with other guys. In the end I just had to accept that we would only ever go down the threesome route. No other female involvement. It was that or nothing. Some people have suggested she is selfish. She isn't selfish. She just can't control feeling sick with jealousy, seeing me touch another woman. It was my suggestion that we would only meet guys, not hers. My point is, sometimes you have to compromise. Or maybe swinging in any shape or form really isn't for your partner. You have to decide if its worth losing her over, or worth patching the problems up and moving on.

I have just said that we have spoke he had concerns and we've talked and everything is fine he's just having a really bad time at the minute with things going on outside of the site

Like I said he's having problems outside of fab that he's struggling to get his head around he doesn't play with other girls we have only met guys this was agreed both the both of us and I really think everyone should just give him a break

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

My problem is I am not the most assertive of people

No matter how hard I try today I cannot warm my feet up. As I am in the office I have very limited options to heat them up. Would zipping them into a laptop bag provide the necessary warmth?

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"No matter how hard I try today I cannot warm my feet up. As I am in the office I have very limited options to heat them up. Would zipping them into a laptop bag provide the necessary warmth? "

How friendly with your co workers are you.?? In the forces if you're suffering with a bit of frost nip you put them under your opo's armpit..

Get on my bike and ride the coast. I know the coast road blindfolded now...maybe that's where I got that fetish from...

"There's no threads off anyone with a problem or a predicament. I like helping people and giving advice. Nobody has nothing on their mind?

How do you get your skin to look so taut, brown, moisturised and pretty much the same tone throughout...?

A very healthy body you appear to have - I'd like to have one like it... Is that possible?

Also, dark circles under eyes...is there a a way to get rid..?

Alas you probably can't help with broken noses other than suggesting surgery!

"

Skin looks brown cos all my paternal family are Italian. Skin looks taught cos I've got my hair in a tight pony tail!

Get rid of dark circles by using a fuck tonne of YSL touché éclat.

Broken nose I can't help you with, mines been broken a few times and never set properly, hence the bump!

Daft as it sounds - try hayfever tablets!!! "

tbs of pure honey

2tbs of lemon juice

2tbs of water

heat up, mix and sip slowly.

Repeat when necessary.

Best remedy for tickle or dry or congested cough.

"Like I said he's having problems outside of fab that he's struggling to get his head around he doesn't play with other girls we have only met guys this was agreed both the both of us and I really think everyone should just give him a break"

I wasn't criticising, I was simply offering a suggestion to the limited information given. Think everyone was simply saying that nobody should feel pressurised over sexual matters, especially swinging, which in the grand scheme if things, totally unimportant. It can work in a strong relationship, but is never a fix to a relationship in difficulty. Hope all works out OK.

Chloroform and duct tape.

"Like I said he's having problems outside of fab that he's struggling to get his head around he doesn't play with other girls we have only met guys this was agreed both the both of us and I really think everyone should just give him a break"

No one would have even given two fucks had he not written about it in the first place. We told him that it was private and that he should talk to you but he kept on posting and asking for advice so he received the advice.

The toaster's broke at work... What do I do?

I don't think anyone was giving him a hard time, merely giving him advice on an open forum, and maybe suggesting that he talks to you about it rather than a load of strangers on an internet forum?

Spot on!! Tea making is an exact science. Great minds think alike eh?

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"No matter how hard I try today I cannot warm my feet up. As I am in the office I have very limited options to heat them up. Would zipping them into a laptop bag provide the necessary warmth? "

Hot water bottle?

"And just to add to my rant!

Wish people would be honest "

Your insurnace not cover the lawyers to go after full repairs for all damp from her insurance

He has no one he can turn to apart from me and sometimes I'm not the easiest person to talk to we've cleared the air now so everything is okay and I'm more than happy to continue to swing as long as its only with people from off here thank you for listening to him he's just took everything the wrong way lol

"Skin looks taught [sic] cos I've got my hair in a tight pony tail!

"

Fuzzy head, blocked nose, sniffling, headache behind my eye balls, shivering! Think I have a bit of a flu. Still in pj's on sofa with my blanket!

Can't even taste a fag that when you know you've got a cold!

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Fuzzy head, blocked nose, sniffling, headache behind my eye balls, shivering! Think I have a bit of a flu. Still in pj's on sofa with my blanket!

Can't even taste a fag that when you know you've got a cold!"

Sorry to hear you are feeling ill. Think the fab forum agony aunt needs some time off for R and R until you are feeling better. Xx

I really don't know why you have taken this to heart, it's just a discussion on the forum, it really isn't that important.

Apologies if I'm wrong, but I'm a cynical old git and I have doubts that this was Aimee posting, mainly because the two of you seem to have identical posting styles, ie continuous text without punctuation. Perhaps you really are completely in sync with each other but if it is the guy posting pretending it's the girlfriend then that is quite silly.

I'm probably completely wrong though.

"Let's just get one thing straight right now I enjoy being on here and I'm not doing it just to satisfy Chris have to admit was nervous at first but really getting into the swing of things me and Chris have had a long talk this morning and we are going to continue swinging and to be honest even if I wasn't with Chris I would most likely still be on here there is no problem with our relationship were engaged and were very happy so people can stop talking about us now okay "Aimee" Xx"

Why get offended with people who have offered advice when it was your other half who was broadcasting the situation here. I wish you all the best with everything but please do not alienate those whom you might in time might want to meet or get advice from. X

No matter how high I expect the number on the scales to be after Christmas it's always worse than I expect Yet I'm still eating Celebrations!

I bought two watches. I don't know which to wear. Can you help?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

I've got a sore lower back and the straw dust is making my snot black.

I think I'm getting old.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"There's no threads off anyone with a problem or a predicament. I like helping people and giving advice. Nobody has nothing on their mind?

I bought two watches. I don't know which to wear. Can you help? "

You have two wrists right?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've got a sore lower back and the straw dust is making my snot black.

I think I'm getting old. "

Get out of the barn Jim.

Newbury

I think I'm getting old.

Get out of the barn Jim. "

I am now, but I've been chucking it about all day, and I have a fair bit of mucking out to do by hand - operating the "manual four spike loader" is giving me backache...

I bought two watches. I don't know which to wear. Can you help?

You have two wrists right? "

Well, hopefully one right and one left

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I think I'm getting old. "

Get a back rub and stop inhaling the straw.. A dust mask will help.

Also bend from the knees and keep you back straight while moving hay bales.

Or just entice a nice lady to play on them with you. (blanket optional but a good idea)

Newbury

I think I'm getting old.

Or just entice a nice lady to play on them with you. (blanket optional but a good idea)"

I should probably wear a dust mask, but since its fairly physical, I find them annoying. They are Heston (large square) bales, so I move them with a grab and a bobcat - but all the strawing up is by hand so I break and load the fuckers onto a hand cart and bung each sheaf into a pen whilst someone else pulls it. 4 Large bales today that I lifted twice essentially...

Back rub would be nice if you are offering though.

hey seawitch 2,500 fabs eh no wonder you never reply hehe ok you're officially off my message list even though youre gorgeous and I need your advice x

Shrewsbury

I think I'm getting old.

Or just entice a nice lady to play on them with you. (blanket optional but a good idea)

I should probably wear a dust mask, but since its fairly physical, I find them annoying. They are Heston (large square) bales, so I move them with a grab and a bobcat - but all the strawing up is by hand so I break and load the fuckers onto a hand cart and bung each sheaf into a pen whilst someone else pulls it. 4 Large bales today that I lifted twice essentially...

Back rub would be nice if you are offering though. "

You didn't state the bale size!

Back rub I can do

Newbury

I think I'm getting old.

Back rub I can do "

Excellent!

I like a rub down.

Shrewsbury

I think I'm getting old.

Back rub I can do

Excellent!

I like a rub down. "

It can be arranged

» Add a new message to this topic