FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why Wink?

Why Wink?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have never understood that, if your interested enough in a person to get in touch in the first place, why not send a message?

Now, if it was replaced with a 'wank' indictating that you find the person attractive enough to want to masturbate on/with/for, now that would be different

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats easy.. The age old rejection thing. If you wink and get ignored its no where near as bad to some as asking if interested to either get a knock back or worse ignored eh...

If a wink is returned.. it shows theres interest... THEN you can knock em back after silly!!

Mike and Ju xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I really dont like winks, i do say it in my profile. If someone wants my attention then a nice message will do nicely thankyoux

We used to hate em... but having met some wonderfully shy people (who are not so shy now) we kinda caved in..

Mike and Ju x

im not even sure what a wink means, i get bloody loads and just ignor them because im never sure if im supposed to reply to them or not, and if i did reply what am i supposed to say to someone whos only sent a wink? or do you just wink them back? lol

is a wink someones way of letting you know they are interested but can't be arsed to tell you that? lol

I think you should all ignore winks... Don't wink them back nothing .. Saves em all for us lol..

Just wink back.. or if not interested do nothing lol.. We tend to (If interested) say thank you for the wink.. We'd be happy to chat more.. etc etc etc..

Think a lot of people might use them to show they are interested, we don’t particularly like them but can understand why people use them, rather than spend time writing out a nice detailed email just for it to be read, deleted and ignored if recent threads are anything to go by.

It doesn’t help matters that there is no ads system in place on here, so people think that because you have a nice filled out profile with a description of what you'd normally enjoy etc, that you must automatically be advertising to meet 24/7

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I mass delete my winks......

It makes me feel all powerful on a Monday morning when I've got nothing better to do!

All power to the Pussy Posse! x

By *optrumpsCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

why wink? I say why not wink?!..wots the harm in them I feel there a nice wee way of lettin others no ya like them.

there like a form of nonverbal informal communication, did you never 'give som1 the eye' from across the dancefloor????

» Add a new message to this topic