FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > turning 30

turning 30

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm 2 and a bit years away yet, but on something else (where you see a face pic) I've found that men seem to look more "grown up"/"mature". There appears to be a significant difference from being in your 20s to hitting the 30s. Anyone else notice this and is it the same for women? As I only see the men.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Dunno what you're on about, but if I shave ma goatee off I have to produce I.D. before entering most pubs on a Saturday night

By *S RachaelTV/TS  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Well it's all relative and there's no magic in numbers ending in zero. But yes people in their thirties will appear more mature and might even be but it could be an illusion. The magical thing is as you get older you can fancy older people...There are loads of absolutely lovely 50 year old women who I wouldn't kick out of bed but when I was 20 they were the blue rinse brigade...and 16 year old boys hold very little attraction except for their amazing cum ability.

"Dunno what you're on about, but if I shave ma goatee off I have to produce I.D. before entering most pubs on a Saturday night "

there are many with full grown beards that you know will look 10 years younger if it wasn't there

"Well it's all relative and there's no magic in numbers ending in zero. But yes people in their thirties will appear more mature and might even be but it could be an illusion. The magical thing is as you get older you can fancy older people...There are loads of absolutely lovely 50 year old women who I wouldn't kick out of bed but when I was 20 they were the blue rinse brigade...and 16 year old boys hold very little attraction except for their amazing cum ability. "

yes that is very true. I expect when I'm 50 I'll have little interest in someone who is in his early 20s, buy can appreciate their looks and mannerisms

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm dreading the day i look so old i can't pull my gorgeous 20 something boys. Men my age do nothing for me.

» Add a new message to this topic