FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mini Pill - Cerazette

Mini Pill - Cerazette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all - anyone have any problems with this pill. I was on it for 2 months no problems and then the 3rd month I have just bled and bled and bled.

I know that some people settle down on it but I am so down atm with it that I am ready to come off it. I kmow u aren't medically qualified but any comments or thoughts/experiences welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've just been given this one. Was previously on nacrez which is supposedly the same one just a different name. Never had a problem on nacrez so hope it's the same with cerazette!

I'd see the nurse if I were you.

I never settled down with it. Bled 4 day, 2 or 3 days off then bled again.

Had to come off it cause im anemic anyway. I got sterilised in the end cause most contrceptions dont agree with me xx

I was warned when I got it I could have irregular bleeds for up to 6 months on it when it was prescribed. It is a very common side effect but I'm looking for personal experiences of it

On it a few years was same at first if you miss a day at all you will bleed pretty soon after but right now lucky if get any bleed at all maybe every 5 months

"I was warned when I got it I could have irregular bleeds for up to 6 months on it when it was prescribed. It is a very common side effect but I'm looking for personal experiences of it"

They never told me that so i only stuck it out about 4 months xx

"I was warned when I got it I could have irregular bleeds for up to 6 months on it when it was prescribed. It is a very common side effect but I'm looking for personal experiences of it"

Up to 6 months of intermittent bleeding is normal. I bled for about 4-5. I now go months without spotting/bleeding. It takes a while for your system to adjust to it, but it usually settles down.

By *orny and Sexy 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackwood

Yep I had irregular bleeding to start off for about six months. Been on it about 3yrs now , fantastic no periods at all x

Thanks all x I was thinking about chucking it all in and having a break and then trying again with it. Most contraception doesn't suit me either. And I also am anaemic both iron and b12 so daily bleeding is more than annoying

Stick with it. When I was last on it I bled like a bitch - bang goes my chance of any further fab meets! - for the first month. Then no periods whatsoever.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm on Cerelle but I was the same at the start. Stuck it out and it's working fine now. Taking it at a regular time is really important, even though you're still covered within a few hours (12 in Cerelle's case) you're far more likely to have a brief bleed if there's any delay.

I was taking it within the same hour every day (between 6 and 7 am) and as I said it wasn't even right from the start. It was month 3 that it started to be an issue

Ive been on it nearly three years and touch wood only bled once for three days, i was told it would take a while if i did bleed for my body to settle down x

By *-angel-XWoman  over a year ago

hell

I was on it and gained weight and bled but now had coil it's all good

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

Been on the Cerazette for the last 8 years and haven't Bled once..

Must admit - That I don't really think I should be on it anyway..

But... why waste a good thing..

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Bleeding was fine but I fell pregnant on it.

...I was only on it for 3 months.

- Amy. x

» Add a new message to this topic