FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples do you prefer....

Couples do you prefer....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A male or a female joining you two, the Mrs and myself prefer to have another guy join us, but when I'm looking at couples profiles, it's the female that is sought after.

So what couples are looking for a single guy to join them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idseysCouple  over a year ago

redditch

"A male or a female joining you two, the Mrs and myself prefer to have another guy join us, but when I'm looking at couples profiles, it's the female that is sought after.

So what couples are looking for a single guy to join them?"

*waves*

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We look for single bi guys, but mainly to play with Mr, and also TVs .... occasionally women .. depends on the person in all instances

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We like both. We meet more single guys than single girls simply because of the numbers on the site, but an ideal scenario would be multiple meets with a variety of people.

-Courtney

either bi fem couple or a single bi fem - aiming for 2 fems as soon as we get it together x

"A male or a female joining you two, the Mrs and myself prefer to have another guy join us, but when I'm looking at couples profiles, it's the female that is sought after.

So what couples are looking for a single guy to join them?

*waves* "

*waves back*

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We like both....I must admit that we play with more single guys than girls but that's down to who is around and available

"We like both....I must admit that we play with more single guys than girls but that's down to who is around and available "

What type of guys get your attention, I've mailed couples similar to yourselves and the message has no success, sorry this isn't a moan, just curious what couples look for when arranging to have a guy round, we prefer some one our age, not on the clock, open minded and not nervous around another guy. Had a few epic fails to be honest.

We have tried ffm which was great but we are currently looking to try mfm, then we'll let you know what we prefer.

Would also like to meet another couple. So if there's anyone local.to Staffordshire who can do daytime meets (preferably Fridays) then please message us Xx

Both And couples but obviously we have to be attracted to both in the couple and that is very rare x

The meets with another bloke have been more fun. This is subject to change of course..

"Both And couples but obviously we have to be attracted to both in the couple and that is very rare x"

Agree, when we had our couples profile we had no success meeting another couple, they only wanted to have the Mrs and not me, which is why we decided to dump the profile and just have single ones, simpler.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We mainly meet other couples, but have played with single men and ladies.

So I suppose the answer is both.

Nita

"Both And couples but obviously we have to be attracted to both in the couple and that is very rare x

Agree, when we had our couples profile we had no success meeting another couple, they only wanted to have the Mrs and not me, which is why we decided to dump the profile and just have single ones, simpler."

we have never been asked to meet alone, we have stated in our profile we don't meet alone however saying that I'm not sure how many people actually read profiles on here.

"Both And couples but obviously we have to be attracted to both in the couple and that is very rare x

Agree, when we had our couples profile we had no success meeting another couple, they only wanted to have the Mrs and not me, which is why we decided to dump the profile and just have single ones, simpler. we have never been asked to meet alone, we have stated in our profile we don't meet alone however saying that I'm not sure how many people actually read profiles on here. "

Oh we agreed to meet alone cause of family and work, Mrs did meet guys but would never meet couples who didn't want to meet us both.

One of each please

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"We like both....I must admit that we play with more single guys than girls but that's down to who is around and available

What type of guys get your attention, I've mailed couples similar to yourselves and the message has no success, sorry this isn't a moan, just curious what couples look for when arranging to have a guy round, we prefer some one our age, not on the clock, open minded and not nervous around another guy. Had a few epic fails to be honest."

There isn't a typical guy...someone friendly who knows how to laugh....I haven't really played much with people younger than me so we tend to go a bit older. That's mostly down to the fact that we have found ourselves included into groups that hold fairly regular parties so we get to meet people who meet

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Bi fem for us

» Add a new message to this topic