FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bias lounge Forum And Lack Of Forum Mod Impartiality

Bias lounge Forum And Lack Of Forum Mod Impartiality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Over recent days myself and six other members including two who happen to be chat room moderators have been monitoring the lounge forum.

We were requested to do so by a friend of ours called Danny9840. We witness that in the post titled Duffy sharp dressed man has made an aggressive and confrontational statement to Danny.

we see Danny been banned from the forums yet sharp dressed man has not.

Over recent days we have witnessed certain site members make unjustified and agressive comments in there posts against Danny and that these posts have been allowed to remain.

As such we shall all be reporting the lounge forum mods and what appears to be there friends making the aggessive comments as witnessed to the site owners.

May we remind you that the forums are there for everyone to pass there opinion not just a select few and there own circle of friends.

If you wish to reply please feel free we will not be replying.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1st rule for any forum poster.

Don't badmouth other members or "name and shame"

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Ooowwwwww I can see a load of new faces popping into chat to start spying and counting ..... I just hope they can count high enough

Surely this post is naming and shaming that is against the site rules is it not?

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

brave sir euro ran away.. ran away he ran away brave brave sir euro...

Fortunately full threads will be available for admin to read.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If you wish to reply please feel free we will not be replying. "

Is that cause you'll be banned for naming and shaming then?

"Fortunately full threads will be available for admin to read. "

Exactly, NOT select pieces which have been deliberately provoked or taken out of context.

"If you wish to reply please feel free we will not be replying.

Is that cause you'll be banned for naming and shaming then? "

Thats a good point lol

Sorry but I can't stop laughing.

SDM saying their mate is paranoid is aggressive/offensive or whatever... yet telling SDM he's talking out of his arse isn't

Actually now I have stopped laughing, I wasted a few minutes of my life reading the Duffy thread because of this... and for what?

"Actually now I have stopped laughing, I wasted a few minutes of my life reading the Duffy thread because of this... and for what? "

Adrenalin rush .... ?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Over recent days myself and six other members including two who happen to be chat room moderators have been monitoring the lounge forum.

We were requested to do so by a friend of ours called Danny9840. We witness that in the post titled Duffy sharp dressed man has made an aggressive and confrontational statement to Danny.

we see Danny been banned from the forums yet sharp dressed man has not.

Over recent days we have witnessed certain site members make unjustified and agressive comments in there posts against Danny and that these posts have been allowed to remain.

As such we shall all be reporting the lounge forum mods and what appears to be there friends making the aggessive comments as witnessed to the site owners.

May we remind you that the forums are there for everyone to pass there opinion not just a select few and there own circle of friends.

If you wish to reply please feel free we will not be replying.

"

if you will not be replying then I don't see what in effect is the point of posting this in the first place... after all it isn't topic based... and some people "COULD" say they this is basically a post to stoke the flames...

a "flame throwing drive by" post so to speak....

I also find it interesting that some people always find the need to stick up for there "friends" come hither or high water regardless of what was said...

why don't people go thru the correct channels, of which the two "Chat room mods" should be more than familar with?

rather then in effect cause more hassle....

in fact... please name the two chat room mods..... I am sure we would all love to know who is spying on us all (sorry Rugby and HPC... I take that back.... that was flippant!!)

"Actually now I have stopped laughing, I wasted a few minutes of my life reading the Duffy thread because of this... and for what?

Adrenalin rush .... ?"

I wish.... not even a slightly tingly bladder.

"Actually now I have stopped laughing, I wasted a few minutes of my life reading the Duffy thread because of this... and for what?

Adrenalin rush .... ?

I wish.... not even a slightly tingly bladder."

Try reading it through Quality street wrappers

Adrenalin rush .... ?

Try reading it through Quality street wrappers "

Leave me alone! I feel harassed.

Adrenalin rush .... ?

Leave me alone! I feel harassed."

Please complain through the normal channels

Adrenalin rush .... ?

Leave me alone! I feel harassed.

Please complain through the normal channels "

Are they freeview channels as I don't have Sky.

Forum Mod

To the OP and the chat mods that been reading the forums with concern,please go through the normal channels if you have any problems with how the forums are moderated

All threads and even deleted ones are still available for admin to view and they can then decide if any action needs to be taken.......or if none needs to be taken,they read all reports but they won't respond personally to anyone as stated in the FAQs

Thanks x

It really must be difficult being a mod, you work all day, you come home and do this for free. and what thanks do you get? Some wet nosed snivellers hiding behind 'friends' to make a name and shame statement.