FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Worst Sexual experience ever

Worst Sexual experience ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Someone had to and as we cant think of the single best.. we thought why not the worst lol..

Far easier

I remeber seeing a couple where we all got on great.. but she was the dullest dullest play ever.. The sex could only get her off one way and one way only.. she would have to sit on top and grind.. normally lovely.. but she would have to grind for about 20-30 mins.. constant and if you so much as moved she'd loose it and kinda have to start again.. No touching no nothing.. I used to work out the vat returns while shagging her.. How dull eh lol..

Any bloke would get a medal for shagging that one... She was lovely.. but thats all that got her off.. Poor woman eh!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Someone had to and as we cant think of the single best.. we thought why not the worst lol..

Far easier

I remeber seeing a couple where we all got on great.. but she was the dullest dullest play ever.. The sex could only get her off one way and one way only.. she would have to sit on top and grind.. normally lovely.. but she would have to grind for about 20-30 mins.. constant and if you so much as moved she'd loose it and kinda have to start again.. No touching no nothing.. I used to work out the vat returns while shagging her.. How dull eh lol..

Any bloke would get a medal for shagging that one... She was lovely.. but thats all that got her off.. Poor woman eh!"

damn ....i knew i knew you from somewhere lol

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

saw a guy a few years ago who i'd always liked and eventually the situation and timing was right ...

omg - he wanted to talk, or me to talk .. ALL the time. Im all for a bit of aural stimulation but this felt like providing subtitles to absolutely everything we were doing - he didnt even kiss cos that meant interrupting the commentary !

didnt see him again lol

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

The cheese grater blow job woman who wanted ber married boyfriend and his wife to listen in on the phone. Never had a violent bj before and never want one again. I had bruises!!!!

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

my second meet with a guy from fab...the first meet was really good, so invited him back...really looked forward to it.....he wanted a BJ...so...no probs...I love to suck so was happy to oblige....he went to the bathroom...came back ...and started to get dressed. He hadn't so much as tweaked a nipple for me....nada!!!!

I was not at all impressed and told him in no uncertain terms... (to be honest I verbally castrated him!!, he left and 20 mins later had removed himself from fab

By *resh freddieMan  over a year ago

Penistone

"my second meet with a guy from fab...the first meet was really good, so invited him back...really looked forward to it.....he wanted a BJ...so...no probs...I love to suck so was happy to oblige....he went to the bathroom...came back ...and started to get dressed. He hadn't so much as tweaked a nipple for me....nada!!!!

I was not at all impressed and told him in no uncertain terms... (to be honest I verbally castrated him!!, he left and 20 mins later had removed himself from fab "

Noooooooooooooooo that's just self-centred.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"my second meet with a guy from fab...the first meet was really good, so invited him back...really looked forward to it.....he wanted a BJ...so...no probs...I love to suck so was happy to oblige....he went to the bathroom...came back ...and started to get dressed. He hadn't so much as tweaked a nipple for me....nada!!!!

I was not at all impressed and told him in no uncertain terms... (to be honest I verbally castrated him!!, he left and 20 mins later had removed himself from fab "

oh my, selfish bastard !!

and freddie - bruises after a bj - owwww

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

look i apologised ok ....i had to go feed my cat i told you when i got there it was a quicky ...you said mmmmmmm yes please ....

warrington

As you know....I don't like quickies.....slow...long...and enduring...mmmmmnnnnnnnn xxx

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

the worst meet ever..!!!!!!!!!

We started chatting to a guy this time last yr from this site and he seemed very nice, but there was always a nagging feeling saying he wasnt quite right, but after msn chat, swapping a few pics then chat on the phone we thought why not..

So we travelled to London where he lived as he said he didnt have transport and we booked and paid for the hotel as he said he wasnt working, we paid for all the food and drinks which were in the hotel room...there was a knock on the door and there was this guy and i thought wow what a body, tall, lots of muscels, dark, well dressed and a bulge in the crotch of his jeans that would put alot of guys to shame..

He asked on entering the room could he have a shower and off he went, 1hr yes folks 1hr later he came out the bathroom wearing a blk flaired skirt, very hight heels, red blouse with full make-up and his nails in red nail varnish..not forgrtting he had a blonde wif on i was speechless and i thought tony was gonna burst...

Tony picked his bag up containing his jeans, shoes, and trainers and thru it out the 9th floor window then offered him the way out using the window or the door..he chose the door..!!!! sometime later we were in the bar and looking onto the hotel gardens and there was this 6' 6" blk guy dressed as a female looking for his bag, needless to say the hotel manager called the police and away he went...

If the guy had told the truth to begin with that he was bi and a TV we wouldnt have wasted a 400 mile trip, hotel fee's and paying out for food and drink..needless to say the guys place was filled as soon as i managed to obtain wi-fi and we had a gr8 night......xxxxx

lol met a few two minute wonders from here, didnt meet them again i might add

Forum Mod

Our first ever meet from a site was horrendous but we laughed all the way home both saying wtf was that all about??

Did'nt put us off though

"the worst meet ever..!!!!!!!!!

We started chatting to a guy this time last yr from this site and he seemed very nice, but there was always a nagging feeling saying he wasnt quite right, but after msn chat, swapping a few pics then chat on the phone we thought why not..

So we travelled to London where he lived as he said he didnt have transport and we booked and paid for the hotel as he said he wasnt working, we paid for all the food and drinks which were in the hotel room...there was a knock on the door and there was this guy and i thought wow what a body, tall, lots of muscels, dark, well dressed and a bulge in the crotch of his jeans that would put alot of guys to shame..

He asked on entering the room could he have a shower and off he went, 1hr yes folks 1hr later he came out the bathroom wearing a blk flaired skirt, very hight heels, red blouse with full make-up and his nails in red nail varnish..not forgrtting he had a blonde wif on i was speechless and i thought tony was gonna burst...

Tony picked his bag up containing his jeans, shoes, and trainers and thru it out the 9th floor window then offered him the way out using the window or the door..he chose the door..!!!! sometime later we were in the bar and looking onto the hotel gardens and there was this 6' 6" blk guy dressed as a female looking for his bag, needless to say the hotel manager called the police and away he went...

If the guy had told the truth to begin with that he was bi and a TV we wouldnt have wasted a 400 mile trip, hotel fee's and paying out for food and drink..needless to say the guys place was filled as soon as i managed to obtain wi-fi and we had a gr8 night......xxxxx"

and I'm still looking for that bag.

By *ingmasterMan  over a year ago

nottingham

i,ll never forget a couple that insisted on staying over night on a first meet . like a mug i said ok, only to wake in the middle of the night feeling a strong winters draught,upon going downstairs to find my front door wide open and their car gone .so immediately feeling suspicious i take a look around the house only to find they,d robbed me of certain personal possesions . no overnight accomodations ever since .

Forum Mod

"i,ll never forget a couple that insisted on staying over night on a first meet . like a mug i said ok, only to wake in the middle of the night feeling a strong winters draught,upon going downstairs to find my front door wide open and their car gone .so immediately feeling suspicious i take a look around the house only to find they,d robbed me of certain personal possesions . no overnight accomodations ever since ."

OMG thats outrageous!!

Thats happened to at least two others too?

We also know one couple having had a couple over .. the guy got all agressive when they were hinted at to leave.. The guys arguement was he normally has two or three goes lol!!

Jeeze...

Forum Mod

"Thats happened to at least two others too?

We also know one couple having had a couple over .. the guy got all agressive when they were hinted at to leave.. The guys arguement was he normally has two or three goes lol!!

Jeeze... "

OMG thats outrageous as well!!

only 2 or 3 goes?? lightweight

How did I know you'd say that... How eh lol..

I should be called Mystic Doris..

Forum Mod

"How did I know you'd say that... How eh lol..

I should be called Mystic Doris.. "

Hehehehe

a guy off here and i can not name and shame but hell it was like a bath being empted slup slup slup glug glug glug oh my god the worst ever

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

The couple we met who insisted they weren't new.

Jason had a great time while the bloke sat in front of me, fully clothed and sobbed his heart out whilst telling me his wife had said that if they didn't swing, she would leave him.

I stopped Jason half way through and insisted we left.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"The couple we met who insisted they weren't new.

Jason had a great time while the bloke sat in front of me, fully clothed and sobbed his heart out whilst telling me his wife had said that if they didn't swing, she would leave him.

I stopped Jason half way through and insisted we left."

Remember once of our first experiences... meeting a couple at their home(how foolish and naive) and she sat in the corner of sette, looking petrified at my bloke as if he was going to jump on her... her bloke wanted to talk footie all night... We left when miraculously a text arrived which I proclaimed was from my daughter wanting a lift... I could write a book... Maybe, it s me...

For me was a really really good looking man with a body to die for ... lol yes i had been lusting for days mm before our meet ,, was a 3 we booked lovely hotel had dinner all got on ok ,,,did come a cross a bit strange glassed look on his face ,,, when we got down too sex he was only really getting off on tuching him- self and loving his own body more then me ,, lol never seen a mans body so hot like that the water ran off him was like a river ,,, after chating too a person in chat room who see him on my friends list said he was on drugs too make his body bigger and not really into woman just into people saying how good he looked ,,,lol you live and you learn i Did ,, lol the good looking ones not allways best ,, lol xx was not from this site so your safe ,, lol x jo xxxx my spellings bad sorry xxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

A man not off this site.

Enticed him back to mine after a few drinks in Notts, i did my best but his little soldier was not playing.

He put it down to the fact he had a few beers.

Ok i thought - i will have him for breakfast instead, and lo be it = when morning came, i tried again and still no action.

Rather than embarrass the guy i got up and made coffee and breakfast.

When tried on a 2nd visit - i had backed off a bit and he decided to tell me he had problems in that department.

I asked why he not go Dr's (last gf used to buy him little blue pills, but even they didnt work) but he wouldnt go to Dr's cos it was "embarrsing"!!!!!

Surely having Mr Floppy on every encounter with a woman must be worse???

Maybe i just dont understand men - but he didnt get a 3rd try!

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

i have to laugh at guys who think they are going to get the chance to stop over, i tell them the hotel is just down the rd sod off there...

also the guys that have cum their last and start to snuggle under the quilt to go to sleep, i tell them uve come here to shag and if u cant do that ur out..and off they go...

I met a guy off here , and like cheryl's meet, i gave him a bj, then waited for him to make a move..... nothing, i got jack shit..... selfish twat !! i should of bit the fekker off pmsl

warrington

well like I said...the verbal castration worked...wonder if he's stopped running yet...

all over the place

"I met a guy off here , and like cheryl's meet, i gave him a bj, then waited for him to make a move..... nothing, i got jack shit..... selfish twat !! i should of bit the fekker off pmsl "

some of us like the biting !!!!

i met a bloke off fab, went to his house in sheffield, had a drink or two went to have fun, played a little bit, then he told me to get dressed and leave no reason given, it was midnight in the middle of sheffield

the next day he removed his profile

rape has to be the worst ever

all over the place

"rape has to be the worst ever"

cant disagree there babe !!!!

Maybe he was busy. Can't see what all the fuss is about tbh.

"i,ll never forget a couple that insisted on staying over night on a first meet . like a mug i said ok, only to wake in the middle of the night feeling a strong winters draught,upon going downstairs to find my front door wide open and their car gone .so immediately feeling suspicious i take a look around the house only to find they,d robbed me of certain personal possesions . no overnight accomodations ever since ."

If that ever happened here I swear I would hunt them down and do some very serious personal damage to them. And get away with it - coz they're not likley to fess up to robbing a house where they'd just been swinging, are they?

By *ibertinesCouple  over a year ago

Cupar

"i,ll never forget a couple that insisted on staying over night on a first meet . like a mug i said ok, only to wake in the middle of the night feeling a strong winters draught,upon going downstairs to find my front door wide open and their car gone .so immediately feeling suspicious i take a look around the house only to find they,d robbed me of certain personal possesions . no overnight accomodations ever since .

If that ever happened here I swear I would hunt them down and do some very serious personal damage to them. And get away with it - coz they're not likley to fess up to robbing a house where they'd just been swinging, are they? "

Can we get a burning torch smilie?

"i,ll never forget a couple that insisted on staying over night on a first meet . like a mug i said ok, only to wake in the middle of the night feeling a strong winters draught,upon going downstairs to find my front door wide open and their car gone .so immediately feeling suspicious i take a look around the house only to find they,d robbed me of certain personal possesions . no overnight accomodations ever since .

If that ever happened here I swear I would hunt them down and do some very serious personal damage to them. And get away with it - coz they're not likley to fess up to robbing a house where they'd just been swinging, are they? "

perhaps they were just stupid enough to have left the front door open, and somebody else helped themselves ?

warrington

I was not at all impressed and told him in no uncertain terms... (to be honest I verbally castrated him!!, he left and 20 mins later had removed himself from fab

Maybe he was busy. Can't see what all the fuss is about tbh. "

If we had agree that all that would happen was a BJ before the meet

okay (probably wouldn't have met him though)...but that wasn't what we'd talked about....he knew I was horny as hell...fuckwitidiottosspottinglittleget

By *ragon1Woman  over a year ago

Chesterfield

OMFG!!!! think I have been lucky...should I stop now while the going is good?????? LOL

warrington

nah...don't stop...you may just be lucky and never get a crappy meet...but I wouldn't bet on it, lol. Just calk it up to experience and move on when it happens. xx

I met someone for a drink then went back to mine. We went into the bedroom to play everything was going the right way till I went down and the smell... it nearly made me sick. I could have sworn she had shit herself...I can still smell it now.

Ok.... but did ya.. you know!!! Do it lol...

"I met someone for a drink then went back to mine. We went into the bedroom to play everything was going the right way till I went down and the smell... it nearly made me sick. I could have sworn she had shit herself...I can still smell it now."

Ah man! Thats proper fookin' minging! Don't people think before they meet? Do they not go into the bathroom and think, "Ah, must clean me twat as I might be needing it later."

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

So the saying more cheese will please is incorrect...???

Damn...

...new tactic......

or new tic-tac....lol/.....

» Add a new message to this topic