FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not expected

Not expected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obwithkilt OP   Man  over a year ago

Belton

I have just come back from the laundrette..oh my rock 'n' roll sunday lifestyle....as i was folding my clothing out of the dryer i was looked at like i was an alien....all i did was my usual folding, seperating into work clothes/casual clothes and match up socks..ok i am ex-clothes shop retail so folding is all equal but seriouly just because i am male i can't be neat? What do people do that other's would not expect of them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm a member of the Spanish Inquisition and no one ever expects that. We are on strike at the moment, though over biscuit provision

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have just come back from the laundrette..oh my rock 'n' roll sunday lifestyle....as i was folding my clothing out of the dryer i was looked at like i was an alien....all i did was my usual folding, seperating into work clothes/casual clothes and match up socks..ok i am ex-clothes shop retail so folding is all equal but seriouly just because i am male i can't be neat? What do people do that other's would not expect of them?"

I like a neat man

"I'm a member of the Spanish Inquisition and no one ever expects that. We are on strike at the moment, though over biscuit provision "

So nobody gets the comfy chair?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What do normal people do?

"What do normal people do?

"

I toss it in an available used garbage bag and drag the bundle home

-Courtney

Belton

"What do normal people do?

"

Always knew I wasn't normal

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My experience of blokes consists of them thinking the floor is a laundry basket, and sniff testing underwear.

"My experience of blokes consists of them thinking the floor is a laundry basket, and sniff testing underwear. "

I agree with you there

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I don't know, I'm sure I will think of something before this hits 175

Belton

"My experience of blokes consists of them thinking the floor is a laundry basket, and sniff testing underwear.

I agree with you there "

When my daughter lived with me recently i picked up more of her clothing left lying around the house than my own odd jumper or sock (they hide from you that's why you get odd ones)..there was underwear in more or less every room!! Not what a dad wants to find when coming home

My ex used to fill the tumble dryer up so everything needed a steamroller going over it to even begin to get the creases out! while my daughter takes freshly laundered ironed clothes and promptly dumps them on the floor! I can't divorce her tho!

» Add a new message to this topic