FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cheryl Cole or whatever her name is now

Cheryl Cole or whatever her name is now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

So I know the latest "celeb gossip" that she's with the lad from one direction. I thought she had must got married to some French guy. Anyway my question isn't about her in particular but all celebs. Do they treat relationships like a pair of shoes had enough tnrow them out and get a new pair or is it that because they are "celebs" we near about their romances more.

I have no idea how many marriages Katie price is on now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I dunno but when she was introduced simply as 'Cheryl' at the Brits I figured something was afoot.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

While these celebrities have weddings, it is clear that they do not have marriages. ....

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's just because we hear about it. Plenty of non celebrities have multiple relationships.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Her marriage recently broke up by the way.

"I dunno but when she was introduced simply as 'Cheryl' at the Brits I figured something was afoot.

"

get you in on the know imread it on the paper as I stood in tesco queue lol

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

It does appear these celebs don't wash the dna off one partner before bouncing onto the next. Reckon they don't like being alone and a tad needy.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't see a problem with someone having one partner after another.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She probably has a single coming out soon!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

A woman on a swinging site is feted and praised for having many partners but a celebrity is wrong?

Noooo he's my fav!!! Can't stand her!!!!!

"It does appear these celebs don't wash the dna off one partner before bouncing onto the next. Reckon they don't like being alone and a tad needy. "
I think this has a lot to do with it, it's cool to be in the top restauraunts and clubs , so when things go pear shaped and they are left alone, they go out with other celebrities and most of the time the media sort of force who is ever seen together to start a romance

I don't know anything about her - but I got lost on youtube the other night and saw a recent X factor episode - and she looks like she needs a sandwich!

That rose tattoo ruined her arse. It's Liam's turn now

Lacking any real talent, she needs to keep her "celebrity" status going. Shagging a 1D boy seems an easy enough way.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"A woman on a swinging site is feted and praised for having many partners but a celebrity is wrong?"

This!

I don't particularly care, but the abuse she's been getting for it online is obscene!

"A woman on a swinging site is feted and praised for having many partners but a celebrity is wrong?"
nobody said it was wrong what I was saying is it seems celebrities swap partners ( I don't mean in the swinging sense)than your average Joe bloggs

"A woman on a swinging site is feted and praised for having many partners but a celebrity is wrong?

This! "

whose said it was wrong?

I'd quite happily shag Cheryl and the lad from One - D, so if either of you are reading this ...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A woman on a swinging site is feted and praised for having many partners but a celebrity is wrong?nobody said it was wrong what I was saying is it seems celebrities swap partners ( I don't mean in the swinging sense)than your average Joe bloggs"

You haven't but there are some derogatory remarks being thrown about. She's behaving no differently to many non celebrity women and lots of women on here.

"A woman on a swinging site is feted and praised for having many partners but a celebrity is wrong?nobody said it was wrong what I was saying is it seems celebrities swap partners ( I don't mean in the swinging sense)than your average Joe bloggs

You haven't but there are some derogatory remarks being thrown about. She's behaving no differently to many non celebrity women and lots of women on here."

I can't see any

[Removed by poster at 28/02/16 21:34:20]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A woman on a swinging site is feted and praised for having many partners but a celebrity is wrong?nobody said it was wrong what I was saying is it seems celebrities swap partners ( I don't mean in the swinging sense)than your average Joe bloggs

You haven't but there are some derogatory remarks being thrown about. She's behaving no differently to many non celebrity women and lots of women on here.I can't see any"

Maybe we interpret some of the remarks differently.

You haven't but there are some derogatory remarks being thrown about. She's behaving no differently to many non celebrity women and lots of women on here."

my question wasn't just about her if you read it it was about celebrities in general

"A woman on a swinging site is feted and praised for having many partners but a celebrity is wrong?

This! whose said it was wrong?"

I read the original "Do they treat relationships like a pair of shoes had enough tnrow them out and get a new pair or is it that because they are "celebs" we near about their romances more" as indicating that there was soemthign wrong in what Cheryl (and other celebs were doing.

Not up to me to judge really, I do not particularly care about celebs. I doubt my opinion would change anyone's behaviour either - I merely raised the underlying negative connotation of "throw away" and "get a new one".

[Removed by poster at 28/02/16 21:37:28]

don't think the OP was criticising the number of lovers they've had but more the lack of respect they seem to have for marriage

Cheryl used to be quite a Gusher, but with losing all the weight its just now "Messy little rain drops"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

You haven't but there are some derogatory remarks being thrown about. She's behaving no differently to many non celebrity women and lots of women on here.my question wasn't just about her if you read it it was about celebrities in general"

I answered you further up. My later comments were in response to some of the other posts which refer directly to her. The implication that she is doing it because she has a single coming out for instance.

You haven't but there are some derogatory remarks being thrown about. She's behaving no differently to many non celebrity women and lots of women on here.I can't see any

Maybe we interpret some of the remarks differently. "

I think you have a point there. And of course, no matter how many smilies etc are added... the written word always sounds a tad harsher than the spoken when you can instantly clarify any possible misunderstandings

Forum Mod

East Sussex

" don't think the OP was criticising the number of lovers they've had but more the lack of respect they seem to have for marriage"

I think that's widespread and not just confined to celebrities.

I think it's because it's all easy these days.

Get married, paid for by magazine.

Get divorced, paid for by magazine.

Both help record / clothes / products sale.

Both help to keep the 'celeb' current.

The fact that people give a shit says a lot about how we see people in the public eye.

Indeed.

This! whose said it was wrong?

I read the original "Do they treat relationships like a pair of shoes had enough tnrow them out and get a new pair or is it that because they are "celebs" we near about their romances more" as indicating that there was soemthign wrong in what Cheryl (and other celebs were doing.

Not up to me to judge really, I do not particularly care about celebs. I doubt my opinion would change anyone's behaviour either - I merely raised the underlying negative connotation of "throw away" and "get a new one".

"

it missed out the bit that was the question " or is it because we hear about their Romances more? But as always you read things differently to everyone else

" don't think the OP was criticising the number of lovers they've had but more the lack of respect they seem to have for marriage

I think that's widespread and not just confined to celebrities."

right and with that you've answered the question that I asked

"I don't particularly care, but the abuse she's been getting for it online is obscene!"

Crazy stuff. I've just been reading about that.

"I think it's because it's all easy these days.

Get married, paid for by magazine.

Get divorced, paid for by magazine.

Both help record / clothes / products sale.

Both help to keep the 'celeb' current.

The fact that people give a shit says a lot about how we see people in the public eye."

Indeed - which always puzzles me a bit. Not saying there is anything wrong with being interested in celebs - and of course, there are different types of celebs as well. Some are famous for genuine achievements, others for just doing something like having a sex tape published.

You haven't but there are some derogatory remarks being thrown about. She's behaving no differently to many non celebrity women and lots of women on here.I can't see any

Maybe we interpret some of the remarks differently. I think you have a point there. And of course, no matter how many smilies etc are added... the written word always sounds a tad harsher than the spoken when you can instantly clarify any possible misunderstandings "

what bloody Smiley's

"But as always you read things differently to everyone else

"

Not quite sure what you mean by that?

Of course I read things differently from the next person. We all do!

Sometimes that is. Other times I might agree with some others.

We are all different, are we not?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

" don't think the OP was criticising the number of lovers they've had but more the lack of respect they seem to have for marriage

I think that's widespread and not just confined to celebrities.right and with that you've answered the question that I asked

"

I did that about four posts in too .

To be fair Diamond you did use a fairly emotive title easily construed as referring just to Cheryl nee Tie.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Katie Price syndrome?

OK, so she has multiple partners, big deal. But you don't have to marry everyone you fancy. take 'em out for a trial run. Some of these marriages last less than a lunch break.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

" don't think the OP was criticising the number of lovers they've had but more the lack of respect they seem to have for marriage"

In what way? Do they have multiple sex partners whilst in a marriage?

"But as always you read things differently to everyone else

Not quite sure what you mean by that?

Of course I read things differently from the next person. We all do!

Sometimes that is. Other times I might agree with some others.

We are all different, are we not? "

well I'm obviously living in a parallel universe cause I can't see where I've put any Smiley's

Maybe we interpret some of the remarks differently. I think you have a point there. And of course, no matter how many smilies etc are added... the written word always sounds a tad harsher than the spoken when you can instantly clarify any possible misunderstandings what bloody Smiley's

"

It was a general comment, not specifically aimed at anybody or anybody's smilies, a comment on the fact that emoticons, smilies etc may have the intention of softening a message but in reality the written word is always a tad harsher and has a more "final" connotation than a spoken conversation.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Elizabeth Taylor kept the wedding ring industry afloat

I think that's widespread and not just confined to celebrities.right and with that you've answered the question that I asked

To be fair Diamond you did use a fairly emotive title easily construed as referring just to Cheryl nee Tie."

unless you read the OP which clearly said it wasn't about her I'm surprised at you i

Shes not my cup of more a tea really im more a nigella man

"Katie Price syndrome?

OK, so she has multiple partners, big deal. But you don't have to marry everyone you fancy. take 'em out for a trial run. Some of these marriages last less than a lunch break."

I agree with you here - I would imagine that some people, for whom marriage is still something quite sacred, it does seem to devalue that. But then - perhaps even those who get married several times - perhaps they really do believe everytime that this "is it"? Elizabeth Taylor did - 7 times, I think?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

To be fair Diamond you did use a fairly emotive title easily construed as referring just to Cheryl nee Tie.unless you read the OP which clearly said it wasn't about her I'm surprised at you i"

Really?! Blimey, on that note I'll take my leave.

I can think of a good number of women I know who are about the same age as Cheryl who probably would have been married twice by now had they had the money for the weddings they wanted without having to save for a couple of years...

I think they are just looking to be loved that is all some yes do it for the magazine pages but they are human just like the rest of us. X

I'd think that living in the public eye must be very tiring. People bitching about everything you do.

Celeb couple starts off solid then some paper publishes a pic of them not smiling for one second and some crap about them splitting up. Then they all start hounding them. Not a nice life or environment to be happy in.

"I think they are just looking to be loved that is all some yes do it for the magazine pages but they are human just like the rest of us. X"
That is exactly what I meant - they may well think it is for real, for good every time.They want what most humans want.

"Katie Price syndrome?

OK, so she has multiple partners, big deal. But you don't have to marry everyone you fancy. take 'em out for a trial run. Some of these marriages last less than a lunch break.I agree with you here - I would imagine that some people, for whom marriage is still something quite sacred, it does seem to devalue that. But then - perhaps even those who get married several times - perhaps they really do believe everytime that this "is it"? Elizabeth Taylor did - 7 times, I think? "

7 weddings, 5 guys. I think it is a syndrome. Some people are never happy with who they have, even the second time.

"Katie Price syndrome?

OK, so she has multiple partners, big deal. But you don't have to marry everyone you fancy. take 'em out for a trial run. Some of these marriages last less than a lunch break.I agree with you here - I would imagine that some people, for whom marriage is still something quite sacred, it does seem to devalue that. But then - perhaps even those who get married several times - perhaps they really do believe everytime that this "is it"? Elizabeth Taylor did - 7 times, I think?

7 weddings, 5 guys. I think it is a syndrome. Some people are never happy with who they have, even the second time."

Do you think it is more than just being unlucky in relationships? I am curious, do you think that in its more extreme form it is possibly associated with an underlying mental health issue?

Not being funny but who would be happy with peter Andre he is a wet weekend x

I have no idea what goes on inside anyone else's marriage but my own, I meant more the fact that it appears many celebrities get married knowing full well it's not going to last but do so for financial gain or keeping them in the public eye.

In what way? Do they have multiple sex partners whilst in a marriage?"

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"I have no idea what goes on inside anyone else's marriage but my own, I meant more the fact that it appears many celebrities get married knowing full well it's not going to last but do so for financial gain or keeping them in the public eye.

don't think the OP was criticising the number of lovers they've had but more the lack of respect they seem to have for marriage

In what way? Do they have multiple sex partners whilst in a marriage?"

I don't know what happens in their marriages either just as I don't know what happens in the marriages of couples who have multiple sex partners

Some people would say that couples who have sex outside of marriage don't respect marriage

[Removed by poster at 28/02/16 22:22:01]

"Katie Price syndrome?

OK, so she has multiple partners, big deal. But you don't have to marry everyone you fancy. take 'em out for a trial run. Some of these marriages last less than a lunch break.I agree with you here - I would imagine that some people, for whom marriage is still something quite sacred, it does seem to devalue that. But then - perhaps even those who get married several times - perhaps they really do believe everytime that this "is it"? Elizabeth Taylor did - 7 times, I think?

7 weddings, 5 guys. I think it is a syndrome. Some people are never happy with who they have, even the second time.Do you think it is more than just being unlucky in relationships? I am curious, do you think that in its more extreme form it is possibly associated with an underlying mental health issue?

"

Yes. If the definition of insanity is keeping on doing the same things, expecting a different result, then surely the fact they keep on getting married, divorced, married, divorced, etc etc ad nauseum says a lot about a state of mind.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We used to know Liam quite well until he was put into 1D. He is/was a lovely lad - his dad worked with my ex & Liam used to sing in the social club.

It's sad if either of them are getting abuse. I suppose it's a downside to being a public figure. It probably won't last long so I wish them fun x

"So I know the latest "celeb gossip" that she's with the lad from one direction. I thought she had must got married to some French guy. Anyway my question isn't about her in particular but all celebs. Do they treat relationships like a pair of shoes had enough tnrow them out and get a new pair or is it that because they are "celebs" we near about their romances more.

I have no idea how many marriages Katie price is on now"

The late Patrick Swayze was married to his wife Lisa Niemi for over 30 years

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson

Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick

John Travolta and Kelly Preston

Faith Hill and Tim McGraw

Sometimes everything seems so false and staged,which is fine if you love the publicity for what ever the reason...get on with it

When it goes tits up..don't be crying about your privacy...you put yourself out there.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

My point is when my marriage and subsequent relationships broke up, I needed time to reflect and I felt sad. I realise some people can take off their wedding ring on Monday and have a new boyfriend Wednesday, good for them.

Can't see the correlation between commenting on someone married for five minutes and dating to having multiple partners on a swinging site.

"Katie Price syndrome?

7 weddings, 5 guys. I think it is a syndrome. Some people are never happy with who they have, even the second time.Do you think it is more than just being unlucky in relationships? I am curious, do you think that in its more extreme form it is possibly associated with an underlying mental health issue?

"

No, not everything is a mental health issue. Although some would argue that being on a site like this could be a sign of an underlying mental health issue.

Would just like to add just because these celebs are rich does not make them happy being in the public eye a lot of these celebs are very insecure x

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

She is gay. There were strong rumours around the campfire she was with Kimberly Walsh then all of a sudden, she married a complete stranger (who is also gay and on contract).

The new 1D twist is perfect from a PR angle.

Lavender marriages...look it up

By *S RachaelTV/TS  over a year ago

Lowestoft

Cheryl Fenandez Versini...told everyone that she should be called that when she got married.

Bet she regrets it now. Luckily she didn't have it tattooed on her bum. She'd need an Anaconda to camouflage that xxx

I find it creepy. She first met him when he was 14 and she was 24, now she's apparently with him. Just feels....creepy.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I find it creepy. She first met him when he was 14 and she was 24, now she's apparently with him. Just feels....creepy."

Erm a ten year age gap

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I feel sorry for any guy married to her

"I find it creepy. She first met him when he was 14 and she was 24, now she's apparently with him. Just feels....creepy.

Erm a ten year age gap "

Aye but he didn't know me as a child, only ever as a woman. She actually saw him as a 14 year old child

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I find it creepy. She first met him when he was 14 and she was 24, now she's apparently with him. Just feels....creepy.

Erm a ten year age gap

Aye but he didn't know me as a child, only ever as a woman. She actually saw him as a 14 year old child "

"Katie Price syndrome?

No, not everything is a mental health issue. Although some would argue that being on a site like this could be a sign of an underlying mental health issue. "

true, not everything is a mental health issue. I was just wondering, and _yrdwoman summed it up succinctly, if making the same mistake over and over again could be a sign of something a bit deeper. Perhaps some attachment issues... either way I can't help but think that Cheryl is not happy despite the glamorous life style. And not just Cheryl, many other people on the public eye!

For all the riches, the basic human need is for love, acceptance and close, intimate relationships

Good luck to them. Relationships in the public eye must be a gazillion times more challenging xx

"She is gay. There were strong rumours around the campfire she was with Kimberly Walsh then all of a sudden, she married a complete stranger (who is also gay and on contract).

The new 1D twist is perfect from a PR angle.

Lavender marriages...look it up"

Interesting.

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

Katie Price syndrome, celebs don't have real relationships, falling out off one cock onto another...

I wonder how many relationships would last more than 5 minutes if everyone was subject to the intrusive houndings of the paparazzi? Personally I doubt that many would last anything like as long as the usual celeb marriage. And I equally wonder how many of those who judge celebs for having rebound flings have not done the same themselves?

But hey he is gay and she is his beard, she is gay and he is her bunch of flowers, to cover it up. And we can all sit back and enjoy our bit of salacious gossip without any thought to the damage it is causing someone else because they are a celebrity and deserve all they get for being successfully in a profession in the public eye.

How rich is this on a swinging site!

» Add a new message to this topic