FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples seeking single guys

Couples seeking single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.Blonde OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Had a few supposedly straight fellas lately getting very close to my chopper, do you think they are closeted?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Define getting close... As in a good mfm the cocks are going to get very close and may even touch...

Chester/Wirral

Like whilst I've been getting a bj the fella has come up to get 1 an leaned over putting his face near my chopper had that twice now uncomfortable, an I never cross swords

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Like whilst I've been getting a bj the fella has come up to get 1 an leaned over putting his face near my chopper had that twice now uncomfortable, an I never cross swords "

The crossing the streams worked out in Ghostbusters though.

Sounds like you protest too much.

Clear boundaries before you play perhaps?

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

Reading your post and your profile I would say you shouldn't be meeting couples at all. Also a bit of gay hate going on me thinks, or fear maybe?

Chester/Wirral

As a single man just get the wave to join in while watching couples play sometimes, but if spoken beforehand I make it clear I don't do anything gay

Chester/Wirral

Not at all had fun with several couples an no problems and done a few mmf's just think some can be deceptive

Saltburn

"Not at all had fun with several couples an no problems and done a few mmf's just think some can be deceptive"

Maybe you should ask yourself who you are trying to convince??

If you find couple meeting uncomfortable then don't meet them and in the case of dp 2 cocks will touch

It can hardly come as a shock that there are couples out there with bi males that advertise themselves as straight ?

C'mon, you're a man of the world, you're surely not that naive ?

Hey be carefull. If you touch another guys cock your catch full blown gay

"Hey be carefull. If you touch another guys cock your catch full blown gay "

And never yawn near a glory hole

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Maybe discuss it with them beforehand? Or just close your eyes and think of England. They do say men give the best BJs.

Saltburn

"Hey be carefull. If you touch another guys cock your catch full blown gay

And never yawn near a glory hole "

Soap in shower??? DANGEROUS

Mr blonde ...the previous posters just don't get that its uncomfortable to have too much closeness with a male if you are straight and don't listen to the girls who say " oh you protest too much you must be gay" because they have no idea at all and just being argumentative .

I understand your plight so lets meet and I will suck you dry . pmsl .

"Had a few supposedly straight fellas lately getting very close to my chopper, do you think they are closeted?"

"Closeted?" What era are you from?

"Like whilst I've been getting a bj the fella has come up to get 1 an leaned over putting his face near my chopper had that twice now uncomfortable, an I never cross swords "

the only thing to do is suck it up and take one for the team, so to speak....

tbh you need to say upfront what you would like out of the meet, otherwise you are open to all kinds of crossings...

Saltburn

"Mr blonde ...the previous posters just don't get that its uncomfortable to have too much closeness with a male if you are straight and don't listen to the girls who say " oh you protest too much you must be gay" because they have no idea at all and just being argumentative .

I understand your plight so lets meet and I will suck you dry . pmsl ."

I am not arguing lmao

Mr is straight... But has no problem letting me suck his cock with another pretty much touching .. Or dvp... Or dp....

We have however had a few guys over step the mark and try to kiss or touch Mr... Which ended play

Chester/Wirral

I usually zone out the other guy, its just kind of taken me out of the moment and turned me off.

By *educerMan  over a year ago

Brentwood

"Like whilst I've been getting a bj the fella has come up to get 1 an leaned over putting his face near my chopper had that twice now uncomfortable, an I never cross swords

The crossing the streams worked out in Ghostbusters though."

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/02/16 19:25:00]

"I usually zone out the other guy, its just kind of taken me out of the moment and turned me off."

Then why have him present to begin with?

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Male proximity is unavoidable in mfm situations. There is a big difference between proximity when spoiling a sexy lady and a closet bi male making bi moves for you during that.

Unless it's the latter then maybe straight male mfm simply aint for you

Sigh.

Marc is straight but you tend to get pretty close in an MFM. For example, if one guy is fucking me, Marc will play with my pussy...

Anyway, sounds to me like you just shouldn't meet couples OP. If you're not comfortable save everyone the awkwardness and don't do it.

-Courtney

Chester/Wirral

Obviously been with single girls aswell at a club but as a single man just watching couples they will wave you over and couples don't play alone do they, I've never done dp don't think id like that either

"Obviously been with single girls aswell at a club but as a single man just watching couples they will wave you over and couples don't play alone do they, I've never done dp don't think id like that either"

Just cuz you get waved over doesn't mean you have to go...

"Sigh.

Marc is straight but you tend to get pretty close in an MFM. For example, if one guy is fucking me, Marc will play with my pussy...

Anyway, sounds to me like you just shouldn't meet couples OP. If you're not comfortable save everyone the awkwardness and don't do it.

-Courtney "

the thought of fucking courtney who cares if cocks touch

By *ullbackbuttMan  over a year ago

Purton

"Like whilst I've been getting a bj the fella has come up to get 1 an leaned over putting his face near my chopper had that twice now uncomfortable, an I never cross swords

The crossing the streams worked out in Ghostbusters though."

Chester/Wirral

Well when I'm looking to get my dick wet I will an I had no problems with a few couples just 2 recently where the fella got very close

By *ullbackbuttMan  over a year ago

Purton

"Hey be carefull. If you touch another guys cock your catch full blown gay "

"Sigh.

-Courtney

the thought of fucking courtney who cares if cocks touch "

OP can i ask a question? Do you actually want a 3sum, or just see couples as an easier option than finding single women to meet?

When you talk about zoning out other men is incredibly disrespectful to the couples you meet

Chester/Wirral

"OP can i ask a question? Do you actually want a 3sum, or just see couples as an easier option than finding single women to meet?

When you talk about zoning out other men is incredibly disrespectful to the couples you meet"

I just like nsa at the moment relatively new to the scene.

"Well when I'm looking to get my dick wet I will an I had no problems with a few couples just 2 recently where the fella got very close"

Keep to bull stuff then or single ladies. Some folk prefer participation. It does sound like you are tolerating rather than enjoying the presence of the poor man - who is, by the way, the lady's partner.

" I just like nsa "

Or cocks attached

"OP can i ask a question? Do you actually want a 3sum, or just see couples as an easier option than finding single women to meet?

When you talk about zoning out other men is incredibly disrespectful to the couples you meet I just like nsa at the moment relatively new to the scene."

Not answering the question is actually the clearest answer you could have given.

Chester/Wirral

Not meaning to cause offence just wanted honest opinions, I've made several lady's from couples happy even been a bought a beer by a male from a couple and I respect there wishes just don't like close proximity if it isn't necessary

When you talk about zoning out other men is incredibly disrespectful to the couples you meet I just like nsa at the moment relatively new to the scene.

Not answering the question is actually the clearest answer you could have given.

"

Call me naive, but if you're a man in a sexual situation which involves another man, isn't getting a bit close to the other man's cock unavoidable?

"Hey be carefull. If you touch another guys cock your catch full blown gay

And never yawn near a glory hole "

Actually crying tears of laughter!

Chester/Wirral

When you talk about zoning out other men is incredibly disrespectful to the couples you meet I just like nsa at the moment relatively new to the scene.

"

just answered an I've been out with models an strippers not desperate just enjoy the hassle free nsa sex found at clubs

Guess youve never played rugby op

"Well when I'm looking to get my dick wet I will an I had no problems with a few couples just 2 recently where the fella got very close"
but what do you mean by close... Id expect the guys to interact and not be like two strangers or I'm not going to get what I'm looking for. Id not want a guy freaking if cocks touched.. And I only meet straight guys if I organise a meet in advance

Oh dear OP, you have much to learn....

"Oh dear OP, you have much to learn.... "

Chester/Wirral

Its obviously inevitable you will be close to male partner, but unnecessarily them putting there faces near my dick is getting too close!

I touched a woman's dress in 2012 I caught the cd bug lol I've touched a guys cock and caught the bi bug lol

This comment made me cringe tbh. I'd steer well clear.

Also if I was a couple reading this, I'd be avoiding you too. Seems you just want to fuck a guys wife and zoning him out is a bit shit, go find a single woman instead

"Its obviously inevitable you will be close to male partner, but unnecessarily them putting there faces near my dick is getting too close!"

But its ok for you to put your dick in hes mrs

Saltburn

Op would you like another spade down that hole or are you ok??

"Well when I'm looking to get my dick wet I will an I had no problems with a few couples just 2 recently where the fella got very close

Also if I was a couple reading this, I'd be avoiding you too. Seems you just want to fuck a guys wife and zoning him out is a bit shit, go find a single woman instead "

"Its obviously inevitable you will be close to male partner, but unnecessarily them putting there faces near my dick is getting too close!"

If I were you, I'd be more concerned about getting your face near another man's cock! Or, in future, just shut your eyes and let the other man have a dabble. You might be surprised.

Did you tell them?

By *llen n SebbCouple  over a year ago

Walkinstown

Next time the come too close, slip your cock into his mouth and you will soon learn where the line is !

When in an mfm you're concentrating on the woman and her pleasure

I'm not interested in him or his cock, so to speak, but there are some positions where you're bound to bump each other

If she's giving you both a hand job or blow job or you're dp'ing, for example

"Had a few supposedly straight fellas lately getting very close to my chopper, do you think they are closeted?"

Mr Holme is totally straight too but he really likes the idea of another man fucking me. I'm sure at some point both cocks would touch he would just see it that both men are pleasuring me and not in a 'bi' way. We would definitely make it clear from the onset that he's 100% straight.

Mrs Time

"Well when I'm looking to get my dick wet I will an I had no problems with a few couples just 2 recently where the fella got very close

Also if I was a couple reading this, I'd be avoiding you too. Seems you just want to fuck a guys wife and zoning him out is a bit shit, go find a single woman instead "

Guys don't have to give a shit sexually about Marc when we are meeting. He is straight so he isn't there for the dude, either. But I'm not here to help someone "get their dick wet" when a single woman is unavailable to them.

-Courtney

This. I stopped reading at 'looking to get my dick wet.'

just answered an I've been out with models an strippers not desperate just enjoy the hassle free nsa sex found at clubs"

You still haven;t answered the question, do you actually want a 3sum? Or do you have a 3sum purely to 'get your dick wet'? Do you have any interest at all in the group dynamic?

The OP's status is also... illuminating!

Saltburn

"The OP's status is also... illuminating!"

A thought meeting a couple was a lucky dip in bed

Also if I was a couple reading this, I'd be avoiding you too. Seems you just want to fuck a guys wife and zoning him out is a bit shit, go find a single woman instead

Guys don't have to give a shit sexually about Marc when we are meeting. He is straight so he isn't there for the dude, either. But I'm not here to help someone "get their dick wet" when a single woman is unavailable to them.

-Courtney "

No but if he's taking part in a MMF, that's completely different dynamic to him meeting a F and getting it on. He's being totally unreasonable, but more than anything, his attitude is grim.

Amusingly, I've actually met the op very briefly.

Chester/Wirral

Well what exactly do you think STRAIGHT single men go to clubs for I think you all seem a bit naive! I don't mind threesomes just unnecessary closeness I'm not comfortable with, just being honest not meaning to cause offence

Where does strippers and models come into it? I'm lost.

-Courtney

No but if he's taking part in a MMF, that's completely different dynamic to him meeting a F and getting it on. He's being totally unreasonable, but more than anything, his attitude is grim.

Amusingly, I've actually met the op very briefly."

I completely agree with you. It is a different dynamic. And he clearly isn't looking for that.

-Courtney

Saltburn

Op Male chauvinist springs to mind.

-Courtney

Amusingly, I've actually met the op very briefly."

Did you fuck him

"Well what exactly do you think STRAIGHT single men go to clubs for I think you all seem a bit naive! I don't mind threesomes just unnecessary closeness I'm not comfortable with, just being honest not meaning to cause offence "

There are plenty of straight single men who enjoy group sex. I think you are a bit naive, really.

"Well what exactly do you think STRAIGHT single men go to clubs for I think you all seem a bit naive! I don't mind threesomes just unnecessary closeness I'm not comfortable with, just being honest not meaning to cause offence "

STRAIGHT single men might go to clubs for straight single ladies?

Chester/Wirral

"Where does strippers and models come into it? I'm lost. "
bike monkey was suggesting I struggle to find some but not looking for a gf at the moment just like nsa

"

Did you fuck him "

what do you think?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Sigh.

-Courtney "

This

We've encountered the odd single guy who have acted as if Mr B was in the way. If you're not comfortable around another man, don't do threesomes or group sex with other men involved.

It's you that's naive not the people questioning you. You have no understanding of the dynamics of group sex. Let;s face it, it's clear you;d rather the male went to the bar and left you to fuck his partner.

"

Did you fuck him

what do you think?"

"Well what exactly do you think STRAIGHT single men go to clubs for I think you all seem a bit naive! I don't mind threesomes just unnecessary closeness I'm not comfortable with, just being honest not meaning to cause offence

STRAIGHT single men might go to clubs for straight single ladies?"

but when there aren't enough of us, any old woman will do, never mind her man

"Where does strippers and models come into it? I'm lost. bike monkey was suggesting I struggle to find some but not looking for a gf at the moment just like nsa"

I was suggesting nothing of the sort

"Well what exactly do you think STRAIGHT single men go to clubs for I think you all seem a bit naive! I don't mind threesomes just unnecessary closeness I'm not comfortable with, just being honest not meaning to cause offence

There are plenty of straight single men who enjoy group sex. I think you are a bit naive, really."

yup we have met plenty of straight single guys for group fun... And as we like (okay Cali likes ) bukkake... Most of them are aware that on occasion they may get a splash or two.. But i always clean up any mis aims

Chester/Wirral

"

Did you fuck him

what do you think?"

haha you wanted to but I didn't you asked if I was leaving when in the locker room

Just stick to spit roasting and keep as far away from her partner as possible

but when there aren't enough of us, any old woman will do, never mind her man "

True, true

"

Did you fuck him

what do you think?

"

PMSL

"

Did you fuck him

what do you think? haha you wanted to but I didn't you asked if I was leaving when in the locker room "

OP, I think you should put the shovel down now...

"

Did you fuck him

what do you think? haha you wanted to but I didn't you asked if I was leaving when in the locker room "

What a cock

I go to clubs for pussy and cock, not fussed as long as it's hot fun

"I just like nsa at the moment relatively new to the scene."

OP - NSA has nowt to do with (too) close physical proximity during MMF or whatever letter combination. It means No Strings Attached, not No Schlong Allowed.

And that's when my evenings at clubs substantially improve

Chester/Wirral

no only women I'm attracted to id leave instead of just fucking anything

"

Did you fuck him

Err I don't think so?! You're confusing me with someone else. You're so far from my type, and this thread has just reinforced my reasons why.

"

Did you fuck him

what do you think? haha you wanted to but I didn't you asked if I was leaving when in the locker room

What a cock"

Indeed.

"

Did you fuck him

what do you think? haha you wanted to but I didn't you asked if I was leaving when in the locker room

Err I don't think so?! You're confusing me with someone else. You're so far from my type, and this thread has just reinforced my reasons why. "

Sorry kj i shouldnt have asked that. Was only a bit of banter

"

Did you fuck him

Were you too busy eyeing up the male talent?

Op by reading your comments it seems when meeting couples you would rather the guy fuck off and watch TV, it seems also that you have lost many a chance with couples after reading this thread xx

[Removed by poster at 29/02/16 20:10:33]

To be honest mate I'd stop here things haven't gone your way with this one.

I'm the male half of a couple and totally straight but if I knew you'd expressed yourself like this I wouldn't want you involved in a mmf with my wife and as I'm guessing is the case with most couples if one of us says no then we both say no.

Chester/Wirral

"

Did you fuck him

Were you too busy eyeing up the male talent?"

no fucking an ex pornstar nice slim blonde lady that was there

"Op by reading your comments it seems when meeting couples you would rather the guy fuck off and watch TV, it seems also that you have lost many a chance with couples after reading this thread xx "

I'm wondering if a cuck couple might be more to his taste.

" no only women I'm attracted to id leave instead of just fucking anything"

AnyTHING???

What a charmer

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple  over a year ago

Cambuslang

"Where does strippers and models come into it? I'm lost. bike monkey was suggesting I struggle to find some but not looking for a gf at the moment just like nsa"

You never heard of a one night stand?

These things happen in a three some ,accidentally touching if you don't like it then dont do it.

Saltburn

"

Did you fuck him

Were you too busy eyeing up the male talent? no fucking an ex pornstar nice slim blonde lady that was there"

Pornstars and models? got a fucking big idea of yourself there op.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Sorry OP, I only meet and play with guys who play with Mr first, unless they are black guys ....

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

We, that is Single Guys, aren't being naive, just realistic! Closeness in any meet is totally inevitable no matter how much you can plan abd agree in advance.

Thus, if any facet of that makes you uncomfortable in any way, you have two choices - either accept it as part and parcel of the meet or don't go ahead in meeting up!

Chester/Wirral

Think I have been misunderstood a bit, happy with mmf just not unecessary close proximity

Can I nominate this for Best Threads of 2016 please?

"

Did you fuck him

Were you too busy eyeing up the male talent? no fucking an ex pornstar nice slim blonde lady that was there"

Not the night you met me you weren't. You were following a girl I've played with before around like a little lost sheep.

Oh how this post has amused me.

"These things happen in a three some ,accidentally touching if you don't like it then dont do it.

"

I want intentional touching dammit! Where are the nice bi guy MM profiles?

"

Did you fuck him

I bet she cost the club a few £££s for her to be there

"Think I have been misunderstood a bit, happy with mmf just not unecessary close proximity"

I don't think you've been misunderstood. I think you've just said more than you meant to. I understand your opinion totally.

-Courtney

"

Did you fuck him

Err I don't think so?! You're confusing me with someone else. You're so far from my type, and this thread has just reinforced my reasons why.

Sorry kj i shouldnt have asked that. Was only a bit of banter "

Don't worry lovely, I'm a big girl I can cope with a bit of banter x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

With counselling, you will get over it.

If a penis chases you in dreams, run quicker.

Good luck

"

Did you fuck him

Sorry kj i shouldnt have asked that. Was only a bit of banter

Don't worry lovely, I'm a big girl I can cope with a bit of banter x"

Chester/Wirral

"

Did you fuck him

Were you too busy eyeing up the male talent? no fucking an ex pornstar nice slim blonde lady that was there

Not the night you met me you weren't. You were following a girl I've played with before around like a little lost sheep.

Oh how this post has amused me."

no you are mistaken you mean last wed?

I applied for a job as a stripper in a swingers club did not realise until I got their they wanted the flocked wallpaper stripping

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

If your going to have a mmf threesome with a couple you are bount to get close to the other male, doesn't mean your bi or gay, if you can't handle it then it isn't for you.

Hull

"With counselling, you will get over it.

Good luck"

Just as long as he doesn't get a Male Counsellor!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"With counselling, you will get over it.

Good luck"

Cambuslang

"

Did you fuck him

Were you too busy eyeing up the male talent? no fucking an ex pornstar nice slim blonde lady that was there

Pornstars and models? got a fucking big idea of yourself there op."

Strippers too remember!

Saltburn

"

Did you fuck him

Pornstars and models? got a fucking big idea of yourself there op.

Strippers too remember!

"

Oh yeah forgot the stripper. Reminds me of a song by the everly brothers

"

Did you fuck him

OP, perhaps you phrased this badly to begin with? Maybe you are slightly lacking in communication skills? I mean, if you are wary of cock interaction, it must be important to discuss that beforehand?

I do think you might be better sticking to female interaction.

"

Did you fuck him

Oh how this post has amused me. no you are mistaken you mean last wed?"

No lol. Told you you're wrong. it was a Saturday night

Chester/Wirral

Again I stress the fact of inevitably being close but this post was about men who have unnecessarily got too close for comfort, no offence was meant being new to the scene just wanted honest opinions

Chester/Wirral

"

Did you fuck him

Oh how this post has amused me. no you are mistaken you mean last wed?

No lol. Told you you're wrong. it was a Saturday night"

well I do apologise, what sat night? An which girl? I don't follow

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

we just go with the flow..works for us..connie x

Saltburn

"Again I stress the fact of inevitably being close but this post was about men who have unnecessarily got too close for comfort, no offence was meant being new to the scene just wanted honest opinions"

Purely my honest opinion you are a male chauvinist bigot who needs to learn that women are not put on earth to wet your dick!

Chester/Wirral

"Again I stress the fact of inevitably being close but this post was about men who have unnecessarily got too close for comfort, no offence was meant being new to the scene just wanted honest opinions

Purely my honest opinion you are a male chauvinist bigot who needs to learn that women are not put on earth to wet your dick!"

well when they wave me over they obviously are at that moment no need to get so offended entitled to my opinion

Saltburn

"Again I stress the fact of inevitably being close but this post was about men who have unnecessarily got too close for comfort, no offence was meant being new to the scene just wanted honest opinions

Purely my honest opinion you are a male chauvinist bigot who needs to learn that women are not put on earth to wet your dick! well when they wave me over they obviously are at that moment no need to get so offended entitled to my opinion"

Not so much what you say but how you say it op....THINK before posting maybe? Just my opinion,

Cambuslang

"Again I stress the fact of inevitably being close but this post was about men who have unnecessarily got too close for comfort, no offence was meant being new to the scene just wanted honest opinions"

New? Your profile says you've been on for over a year

Purely my honest opinion you are a male chauvinist bigot who needs to learn that women are not put on earth to wet your dick! well when they wave me over they obviously are at that moment no need to get so offended entitled to my opinion"

Lol. Get over yourself OP. If they wave you over, it's so you enhance THEIR night.

Sigh.

Chester/Wirral

Purely my honest opinion you are a male chauvinist bigot who needs to learn that women are not put on earth to wet your dick! well when they wave me over they obviously are at that moment no need to get so offended entitled to my opinion

Lol. Get over yourself OP. If they wave you over, it's so you enhance THEIR night.

Sigh."

yes and I'm happy to do that an have done, just don't like it when the male has become too close when it wasn't necessary, you didn't answer my questions?

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Purely my honest opinion you are a male chauvinist bigot who needs to learn that women are not put on earth to wet your dick! well when they wave me over they obviously are at that moment no need to get so offended entitled to my opinion

Not so much what you say but how you say it op....THINK before posting maybe? Just my opinion,"

Do you really think, OP, if a woman waves you over, it is so she can be of service to your dick? Personally I would always look for a man who would and could do more than that ... we have a laugh at men who think swinging is about that .... luckily, Mr law doesn't have that need, as if he wants his Dick wet, he gets into he shower. Tucking is another thing completely

OP I think discussing what went on and with or without whom in an open thread is perhaps not the best track to take

Sigh. yes and I'm happy to do that an have done, just don't like it when the male has become too close when it wasn't necessary, you didn't answer my questions?"

I asked this earlier on the thread but never saw a response - did you say anything to him or them saying they were making you uncomfortable?

Sigh. yes and I'm happy to do that an have done, just don't like it when the male has become too close when it wasn't necessary, you didn't answer my questions?"

I can't discuss someone who isn't on here with getting for a forum ban but it was mid Jan, I was there with friends who work behind the bar.

Saltburn

If I remember correctly your question was do we think they are closeted? I for one can not comment because I was not there so only have your word for what happened, the rest of your posts have been very badly worded, sexist, biggoted and homophobic. As I said earlier re_iew your wording before posting and re_iew your attitude to women.

"If I remember correctly your question was do we think they are closeted? I for one can not comment because I was not there so only have your word for what happened, the rest of your posts have been very badly worded, sexist, biggoted and homophobic. As I said earlier re_iew your wording before posting and re_iew your attitude to women."

Well said. It all seems lost on him though, no doubt due to the fact his head is wedged so far up his own arse

Cambuslang

God forbid a couple allow you to play and the male has the audacity to want a close up of his wife getting fucked.

Chester/Wirral

Sigh. yes and I'm happy to do that an have done, just don't like it when the male has become too close when it wasn't necessary, you didn't answer my questions?

I asked this earlier on the thread but never saw a response - did you say anything to him or them saying they were making you uncomfortable?"

no being polite as I was waved over I just moved downstairs on the lady out of the way

Saltburn

Take a look at our pics op that is a proper mmmmf party lmao

Sigh. yes and I'm happy to do that an have done, just don't like it when the male has become too close when it wasn't necessary, you didn't answer my questions?

I asked this earlier on the thread but never saw a response - did you say anything to him or them saying they were making you uncomfortable? no being polite as I was waved over I just moved downstairs on the lady out of the way"

If they waved you over and that was the limit of your interaction how do you know they are 'supposedly straight'? Did you ask them that?

"Guess youve never played rugby op "

Haha i was hoping someone was going to say this

Chester/Wirral

I can't discuss someone who isn't on here with getting for a forum ban but it was mid Jan, I was there with friends who work behind the bar. "

I know who you mean she left me for a bit but I did play her that night single lady slim brunette

Hull

"Take a look at our pics op that is a proper mmmmf party lmao "

Ye Gods! Don't invite the OP to your parties, he'll stay all of 5 minutes!

Chester/Wirral

I asked this earlier on the thread but never saw a response - did you say anything to him or them saying they were making you uncomfortable? no being polite as I was waved over I just moved downstairs on the lady out of the way

If they waved you over and that was the limit of your interaction how do you know they are 'supposedly straight'? Did you ask them that?"

1 waved over an was told he was straight by another single guy the other was a couple I met who said he was hope that answers your questions

Saltburn

"Take a look at our pics op that is a proper mmmmf party lmao

Ye Gods! Don't invite the OP to your parties, he'll stay all of 5 minutes! "

18 seconds was the record lol

I asked this earlier on the thread but never saw a response - did you say anything to him or them saying they were making you uncomfortable? no being polite as I was waved over I just moved downstairs on the lady out of the way

If they waved you over and that was the limit of your interaction how do you know they are 'supposedly straight'? Did you ask them that? 1 waved over an was told he was straight by another single guy the other was a couple I met who said he was hope that answers your questions"

And did you ask him?

Cambuslang

Maybe you're just giving off a vibe

By *lueStarSkyWoman  over a year ago

Narnia

She left you to fuck my partner, who by the way is a Tgirl, and I believe she went back for more!?

And yes, shock horror couples do play separately!

Chester/Wirral

If they waved you over and that was the limit of your interaction how do you know they are 'supposedly straight'? Did you ask them that? 1 waved over an was told he was straight by another single guy the other was a couple I met who said he was hope that answers your questions

And did you ask him?"

no because he was kind of busy with his Mrs, so many easily offended people on here

Hull

Well, at the very least, the OP has got himself "noticed" though maybe not for all the right reasons!

Chester/Wirral

"She left you to fuck my partner, who by the way is a Tgirl, and I believe she went back for more!?

And yes, shock horror couples do play separately!"

yeah I played with her though, so what

If they waved you over and that was the limit of your interaction how do you know they are 'supposedly straight'? Did you ask them that? 1 waved over an was told he was straight by another single guy the other was a couple I met who said he was hope that answers your questions

And did you ask him? no because he was kind of busy with his Mrs, so many easily offended people on here"

I am not offended in the least.

You were offended by a willy and I was just wondering why you did not mention your phobia to the gentleman in question before indulging in sex. It just seems strange.

Chester/Wirral

obviously you have not read the post I wasn't offended by his willy, just turned off when his head went very close to mine

I think, with an mmf, you have to be really really open minded and broadminded. I've had a couple of them over my years, and it's just bloody great fun! Of course your gonna get near another cock, even accidentally touch it (omg nooooooo!!! Lol), but hey, it don't matter, it's only flesh! I remember once, in a d*unken 4some, me an my mate wanked each other for a few seconds for the women, they bloody loved it!

Live This life, we're gone too soon.

By *lueStarSkyWoman  over a year ago

Narnia

That she would rather play with a bi Tgirl.. I don't blame her of course

Chester/Wirral

I haven't been homophobic at all just curious about it and wanted opinions so no need to attack me

"obviously you have not read the post I wasn't offended by his willy, just turned off when his head went very close to mine"

Yes, I read the thread.

Saltburn

"I haven't been homophobic at all just curious about it and wanted opinions so no need to attack me"

Your profile is blatantly homophobic.

Chester/Wirral

"I haven't been homophobic at all just curious about it and wanted opinions so no need to attack me

Your profile is blatantly homophobic."

how is it? just stating clearly my preferences

And did you ask him? no because he was kind of busy with his Mrs, so many easily offended people on here"

So to clarify, you don't know he was straight. You never checked with him that he was straight. You never discussed with the couple your boundaries or theirs. You never said anything to them when you felt they had crossed one of your boundaries.

Do you think you maybe need to work on your communication?

And regardless of what you say, when you clearly have issues being around other men and worry that they are bi, there are no excuses for not taking a moment to clarify these points.

But let's be honest asking that would have meant maybe 'not getting getting your dick wet' wouldn't it?

Chester/Wirral

And did you ask him? no because he was kind of busy with his Mrs, so many easily offended people on here

So to clarify, you don't know he was straight. You never checked with him that he was straight. You never discussed with the couple your boundaries or theirs. You never said anything to them when you felt they had crossed one of your boundaries.

And regardless of what you say, when you clearly have issues being around other men and worry that they are bi, there are no excuses for not taking a moment to clarify these points.

But let's be honest asking that would have meant maybe 'not getting getting your dick wet' wouldn't it?"

yeah I probably do but in the heat of the moment you don't stop to have a conversation, if my honesty offends you whatever couldn't care less

"Take a look at our pics op that is a proper mmmmf party lmao "

I did have a look. WTF is that gun (fake or not) doing there pointing at your head? OP is not the only one with a problem.

And did you ask him? no because he was kind of busy with his Mrs, so many easily offended people on here

But let's be honest asking that would have meant maybe 'not getting getting your dick wet' wouldn't it? yeah I probably do but in the heat of the moment you don't stop to have a conversation, if my honesty offends you whatever couldn't care less"

In the heat of the moment I think you'll fine most people still check other's limits and boundaries.

But let's be honest asking that would have meant maybe 'not getting getting your dick wet' wouldn't it? yeah I probably do but in the heat of the moment you don't stop to have a conversation, if my honesty offends you whatever couldn't care less"

So basically you're moaning about someone not asking your preferences...when you didn't ask theirs? Lol. Ok. -.-

Chester/Wirral

But let's be honest asking that would have meant maybe 'not getting getting your dick wet' wouldn't it? yeah I probably do but in the heat of the moment you don't stop to have a conversation, if my honesty offends you whatever couldn't care less

In the heat of the moment I think you'll fine most people still check other's limits and boundaries. "

so your saying next time I get waved over while there having sex I should just converse with them I don't think that's a good idea

Saltburn

I did have a look. WTF is that gun (fake or not) doing there pointing at your head? OP is not the only one with a problem."

Didn't read the profile too then? I am a model and that was part of a specific shoot for a very well known photographer. Like its's any of your bloody business anyway.

Chester/Wirral

But let's be honest asking that would have meant maybe 'not getting getting your dick wet' wouldn't it? yeah I probably do but in the heat of the moment you don't stop to have a conversation, if my honesty offends you whatever couldn't care less

So basically you're moaning about someone not asking your preferences...when you didn't ask theirs? Lol. Ok. -.- "

no not moaning just curious about it think you will find its very different for single guys

In the heat of the moment I think you'll fine most people still check other's limits and boundaries. so your saying next time I get waved over while there having sex I should just converse with them I don't think that's a good idea"

I have never had sex with people, in a club or otherwise, without discussing my boundaries and what I'm interested in. At the very least I have said in the moment when I didn't like something. Maybe to avoid future confusion you should do the same?

Or if you don't want to for fear of not getting laid, you may need to accept that someone you play with may be bi and may want to touch your dick.

*shrug*

In the heat of the moment I think you'll fine most people still check other's limits and boundaries. so your saying next time I get waved over while there having sex I should just converse with them I don't think that's a good idea"

Yes I am. Why isn;t it a good idea?

Chester/Wirral

In the heat of the moment I think you'll fine most people still check other's limits and boundaries. so your saying next time I get waved over while there having sex I should just converse with them I don't think that's a good idea

I have never had sex with people, in a club or otherwise, without discussing my boundaries and what I'm interested in. At the very least I have said in the moment when I didn't like something. Maybe to avoid future confusion you should do the same?

Or if you don't want to for fear of not getting laid, you may need to accept that someone you play with may be bi and may want to touch your dick.

*shrug*"

well being polite I just moved out of the way, I understand and would say something if I was touched, but this post was about unnecessary proximity in my opinion

Chester/Wirral

In the heat of the moment I think you'll fine most people still check other's limits and boundaries. so your saying next time I get waved over while there having sex I should just converse with them I don't think that's a good idea

Yes I am. Why isn;t it a good idea?"

well I didn't wanna kill the moment on them or offend them when they have kindly invited me to join

I did have a look. WTF is that gun (fake or not) doing there pointing at your head? OP is not the only one with a problem.

Didn't read the profile too then? I am a model and that was part of a specific shoot for a very well known photographer. Like its's any of your bloody business anyway."

Your profile doesn't state those pictures are part of a photo shoot. Anyway - you make pictures public, expect comments. There might be a reason for sticking a gun in your mouth, but out of context it looks very off to say the least.

Whatever.

Yes I am. Why isn;t it a good idea? well I didn't wanna kill the moment on them or offend them when they have kindly invited me to join"

I'm pretty sure if he'd been bi and tried to suck your cock it would have ruined the mood a lot more that if you'd taken 2 secs to confirm that you didn't want any play with him

*shrug* well being polite I just moved out of the way, I understand and would say something if I was touched, but this post was about unnecessary proximity in my opinion"

But that's the thing. You weren't polite. You moved away, then you started a thread on a public forum asking whether the guys you had played with in couples were "closeted" when you didn't even bother asking if they were bi to begin with. You are insinuating in your OP that they told you they were straight, and were in fact not. That isn't polite. I am not misunderstanding. You are just backtracking.

If the proximity bothers you so much that you feel the need to start the type of thread you did, then just ask them first and set boundaries. Or don't play with couples.