FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > good deed for the day done!

good deed for the day done!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys anyone else done a good deed for the day?? Ive just saved a life of someone having a major stroke so feeling very good about myself today!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple  over a year ago

Saltburn

"Hi guys anyone else done a good deed for the day?? Ive just saved a life of someone having a major stroke so feeling very good about myself today! "

I let the wife swallow my load does that count??

Only joking well done mate, you should feel proud.

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"Hi guys anyone else done a good deed for the day?? Ive just saved a life of someone having a major stroke so feeling very good about myself today! "
. Hi and well done, but would it be ok to ask how you actually did this, and how did you know that his major stroke would result in him losing his life? Just out of interest, Mrs cmy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good on you

I try not to do too many good deeds or else people start expecting things

-Courtney

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi on arriving at work the guy who opens up i could see wasnt right his speech started to go funny so i sat him down and he insisted he was fine just went faint for a few seconds he the tried to leave and get in his car to which i followed him and stopped him where he then came over funby again and was sweating and his face had started to drop i rang the ambulance and when it arrived he had another in there when i left work at 6 i had a call to say if it hadnt of been for me he could of died and if he had of drove he could of caused an accident. He had a blockage on his brain which was causing him to have a stroke and which could of led to him dying. His not out of the woods yet but its looking better!

Have they pulled a few as well

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi on arriving at work the guy who opens up i could see wasnt right his speech started to go funny so i sat him down and he insisted he was fine just went faint for a few seconds he the tried to leave and get in his car to which i followed him and stopped him where he then came over funby again and was sweating and his face had started to drop i rang the ambulance and when it arrived he had another in there when i left work at 6 i had a call to say if it hadnt of been for me he could of died and if he had of drove he could of caused an accident. He had a blockage on his brain which was causing him to have a stroke and which could of led to him dying. His not out of the woods yet but its looking better! "

Lucky you were there.

That's brilliant, well done you

The faster a stroke is detected the better chance the person has of making a good / full recovery.

» Add a new message to this topic