FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > creampie

creampie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Al would love to eat a fresh creampie out of shaz and she would love it too.. are we odd or not and how do we approach this with peeps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

You need to put this fantasy on your profile, take OFF the safe sex icon, and state that you are looking for barebackers.

That way, you won't offend ANYONE who writes to you or answers you when they think you play safe.

It also means that the other barebackers know to contact you.

Cyprus

In edit: I think you may need to change Al's status to bi-curious rather than straight.

Should widen your peramiters enough to get what you want.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Greggs, they sell some lovely creampies, prefer the chocolate éclairs though!

On a serious note, whats wrong with Al giving you one? Jesus not only do men leave the toilet seat up, they wont even clean up after themselves….

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi thanks for the advice but at the moment just a fantasy, heart says yes head says no type of thing...

Al isn't really bi as he would only want to lick cum out of me and not actually do anything to the other guy...

By *irtycpl7980Couple  over a year ago

Northumberland

Hi guys, just thought i'd add a bit on this .... Your fantasy is something we enjoy doing as a couple too! I love to watch Lucy getting fucked and seeing her pussy full of cum, and we both get a kick out of her sitting on my face and making me clean it up!!

However i would definately say DONT change to Bi-curious if you are not ... I wouldnt ever dream of having any MM interaction in our meets and everything we do is up front.

We have our fantasy in our profile and we are ticked as cuckold as i personally consider what we do as a bit cuck but again only put what you are comfy with.

Oh and 1 more hint to avoid creampies why not have him clean you up after someone has cum over your breasts ... again something we do and thoroughly enjoy ... This way allows for your fantasy to be indulged whilst keeping things safe.

Cyprus

Dirtycpl

Do you think you should take the safe sex icon off your profile as you are barebackers?

Cyprus

Actually, sorry, but your post and your profile contradict themselves Dirtycple.

To be fair to everyone, you should take off the safe sex icon and safe sex sentance as you've just admitted above that the Mrs gets fucked, filled with spunk and then you lick it out.

All respect to you and those that swing bareback sex, but if you do swing bareback, ALL of your meets should know.

This is something we enjoy to do and would recommend you turn your fantasy into a reality!

By *irtycpl7980Couple  over a year ago

Northumberland

To be fair _adchick we always go safe on our first meets then progress from there ... if we feel comfortable after getting to know someone then MAYBE we would go bareback. Additional to this like any SENSIBLE swinger we fully respect the boundaries of others and therefore if the people we meet always want safe sex then there would be no pressure from us to deviate from that!!

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

Well ive gotta put my 2p's worth in as i always do..lol

A long time ago must be at least 4yrs we "" used " to swing with this really nice guy and he always tried to play without condoms but i wouldnt hear of it but after about 4 months i thought well he seemde clean, he was very polite and seemed honest and the bit that turned me was he told us he never ever plays without a condom and it would only be us he would, so ok i said and yes for a month or so we were playing with him and only him condom free, cut a long story short something happend family wise so we had to stop playing for 6 months and a friend phoned me asking if we still met with this guy i told her not for a long time and why, it turns out he gave her the same story about she was the only one he wouldnt use a condom with and she could trust him...she ended up with clymidia.... i ran to the clinic and found out i was in the clear... phew so the moral to this story is ALWAYS use a condom as some guys not all tell porkies...xxx stella

York/London/Crantock

PS..

After all is it really worth dying of HIV for a few minutes, or hrs of sex, i dont think so...but as they say u can take a horse to water but u cant make it drink...so if they really think a kinky session is worth a few orgasams and a DEATH sentence then go for it. i prefer to live... stella..xxxx

Cyprus

Dirtycpl

I do see your point and I applaude your honesty.

However, there are those that refuse to play with people who bareback with anyone other than their long term partners. (yes, we are one of those couples but we know many many more) and you must surely be honest enough to give those people the choice of whether or not to play with you? Just saying you give people the choice and you wil always play safe the 'first' time is not enough in this day and age.

As the couple above have shown, it only takes one idiot...........

**I'm not preaching here, I do read profiles and I ask very blunt questions but many are not as 'savvy' (for want of a better word) as us or you.**

York/London/Crantock

i think these cpls etc who want un-safe sex are really in a fantasy world, surely they all know the risks of un-protected sex these days, there was a time all u needed to do was nip to the clinic and a few weeks there wasnt a problem but these days the risks are far greater so hand on heart u see these people wanting un-safe sex but when it comes to it they would choose a condom everytime no one can be that stupid in not wearing one...or can there be..???? stella

We all have unsafe sex though, some just like to dress it up as safe sex, If some of the posters above are stupid for not using condoms for penetration, then we’re just as stupid for giving oral without protection and thinking we’re practising safe sex.

York/London/Crantock

i do use condoms while having oral when i say i practice safe sex i mean i practice saf sex...

We said some, not all, however having sex with multiple partners can never be described as having safe sex, but its good to see anyone lessening the risks they take, hats off!

York/London/Crantock

when we first started into this scene i was as bad as alot of them are now, and no condoms for us and never would be until i saw a guy and wow what a guy he was..i nearly fell off the chair when he walked into my office and yes i thought ur gonna be mine..infact he looked that good i would have had him there and then if he asked me to(handy having my own office)we chatted for a while and did what i had to do job wise and sort of arranged a meet the following week(was i a tart..yes i think i was)after he left i then got on with my job and checked his personal data as i have to and to my horror i saw he was HIV positive, from that day on it was condoms or no play...far to risky these days..and as for the possible meet the following week well i have to say it didnt happen but i did give him the job and glad to say he is still here now...but spending alot of days being ill, he's such a lovely fella with a heart as big as a house..xxx

Yes we agree some people take more risks than others, but no matter how much we try to protect ourselves we could be struck down tomorrow with something else, take the unfortunate circumstances of Jade Goodey for example, try explaining to her that if she used condoms she be here to see her kids grow up, and before anyone think we’re trying to condone unprotected sex then we’re not, we’re merely pointing out that your life can be taken away at anytime regardless of the risks you take.

Red,

We don’t use protection for oral and we’ll be honest about it, if you use condoms then that’s less risk your taking and that can only be a good thing, but we have found most people who preach about sex on threads like this only use condoms for penetration but jump on people who don’t. Although after reading your profile we would come to the conclusion you don’t always use condoms for oral, and that’s not us trying to judge you in any way, its just how it reads.

redhot...i had a similar story happen to me grrrrrrr i saw the guy very regular and have done for over 8 months or so.

I took his word for it that i was the only one he slept with bareback and he said he was regularly checked every 3 months, as so was i.

But just b4 xmas he told me he had been tested positive for claddy, i absolutly crapped mi pants (excuse the expression)

Tested and clear thank god! but i learnt a very valuable lesson dont trust no one!! socks on for me now!! no matter what

saddle up every time, as its not much fun when you keep slipping off a bareback!!!lol

York/London/Crantock

Promiscuous...

Yes u are indeed right it does say on our profile i do practice oral without condoms but if u read it again which i firmly believe u should u may see it from another light, ok i could have worded it better and on hind sight i will have to alter it slightly...here is a pste of what u were refering to......

I love oral both ways and it has been known on many occasions if im left alone i will suck a cock or cocks all night and yes guys i do orgasam when im doing it, i also have been known to swallow but it will depend on the mood im in on the night and the guys im with..

i thing the part u should look at at would be ""depending on the mood and ""the guys im with"" unquote..!!!!

In other words when i say the guys im with i meant my husband as i firmly believe after being married for the last 30yrs to him i can afford to trust him by now, all im guilty of doing is putting a "S" on the end of "GUY" which is infact a typo which i will correct in the next few mins..i hope thats cleared that up...so yes i will swallow but it depends on the guy im with...

York/London/Crantock

promiscuous...

There u are my darling ive changed my profile and im very very sorry i made a typo when first writing it out, isnt it gr8 knowing another member watching ur every move and letting u know when uve slipped up..lol..xxxcx oops soz another typo..try again..xxxx

Was only pointing it out to you, why should i read it again? Its how we both read it, I wouldn’t write I like anal depending on the guy I’m with on our profile if I only did it with hubby, there would be no point me putting it there and that goes for any interest.

You don’t have to explain yourself, was just saying people will read into it differently.

Lets leave it at that, we're supposed to be having fun here lol

York/London/Crantock

i was having fun...but not now

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

without labelling anyone and just purely to reinforce the point you are only 3 times safer using a condom and the American govt say 5 times ...

To put it into perspective, choice of partner can make you up to 5000 times safer (not my statistics)..ie .have they recently returned from a Hiv hotspot in the world ,are they an IV drug user..or from a from who have higher HIV statistics ..

As Hotnwet found out there is a 2.6% failure rate of condoms .I always use a condom cus even 3 to 5 safer is better than nothing ....but its my choice ...

How come Durex market an "extra safe" condom ...whats that all about LOL

York/London/Crantock

pleasure we are in the HIV hotspots in world often such as the gambia, kenia, and other well known places for that sort of thing and theres only one way to practice safe sex when there and thats no guys other than my husband the playing etc with others can wait till we get back.....even i can manage to cross my legs for a cpl of weeks 6 times a yr..lmao

This thread was ALWAYS going to go down this route, it always does.

So to get it back on track...

I can't say the idea of creampi-ing Siren appeals to me, either with my own cum or someone else's - it just doesn't float my boat, but if other people enjoy it then who's to say if it's kinky or not.

Suck it and see is my opinion here (pun intended)

Wishy.

» Add a new message to this topic