FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i've got wood.

i've got wood.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do...loads in the shed.

Mi' dad's not been so well so with me being here so much I've tidied up his shed a bit and now for some reason i've started making shit...i whittled a spoon (off grid spoon whittler ) a boat for my god daughter (i shit you not it's brilliant..floats properly, made all nicely with bits fastened with little hand made dowels..all painted up nice with rigging and everything...well..bar the sail as i'm not the biggest fan of needlework ) Made a set of shelves too...all rustic looking and ace and now i keep eyeing up bits of board and wanting to build furniture out of it?!

I've grown a beard of late too and thinking about it in greek my name means christ...

Gonna whittle me a cup...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Wood be good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ooooo you wood.

"I do...loads in the shed.

Mi' dad's not been so well so with me being here so much I've tidied up his shed a bit and now for some reason i've started making shit...i whittled a spoon (off grid spoon whittler ) a boat for my god daughter (i shit you not it's brilliant..floats properly, made all nicely with bits fastened with little hand made dowels..all painted up nice with rigging and everything...well..bar the sail as i'm not the biggest fan of needlework ) Made a set of shelves too...all rustic looking and ace and now i keep eyeing up bits of board and wanting to build furniture out of it?!

I've grown a beard of late too and thinking about it in greek my name means christ...

"

Sounds like you need a bit of help mate !

How about a hotel meet , a hot t girl , us , a few medical implements , and a communal bathroom

New name for you. .......... Woody Christ?

"

"

sweet,,but can you get a stiffy

"New name for you. .......... Woody Christ? "

Oh, just realised the the double entendre!!! Hehehe

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Woody wooden pecker

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

He's gonna make the cup leaky so it can be the holey Grail

And I made a cowboy boot and a ship and mine are way better

Sounds like you need a bit of help mate !

How about a hotel meet , a hot t girl , us , a few medical implements , and a communal bathroom "

I'm mobile again in summer..i will be messaging you

"Ooooo you wood."

Wood i now?

"He's gonna make the cup leaky so it can be the holey Grail

And I made a cowboy boot and a ship and mine are way better "

They so aren't....

sweet,,but can you get a stiffy "

Depends who it's for

sweet,,but can you get a stiffy

Depends who it's for "

good answer,,go get them

» Add a new message to this topic