FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oughnut and radox OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ashingdon

I now live with my daughter and grandchildren so have to becareful what I do. Is they such s thing as a completely silent vibrater and I don't want an answer like switch it off, that's a dido or use my fingers. Have daughters bedroom one side and my grandson the other side. My grandson heard it the other day and I told him I was shaving my legs, his reply was go lower then a grade two nanny as it's not that smooth lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I now live with my daughter and grandchildren so have to becareful what I do. Is they such s thing as a completely silent vibrater and I don't want an answer like switch it off, that's a dido or use my fingers. Have daughters bedroom one side and my grandson the other side. My grandson heard it the other day and I told him I was shaving my legs, his reply was go lower then a grade two nanny as it's not that smooth lol "
not sure there is a silent vib tbh we had that problem wen we stayed with my mum me and the wife could hear her lol

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"I now live with my daughter and grandchildren so have to becareful what I do. Is they such s thing as a completely silent vibrater and I don't want an answer like switch it off, that's a dido or use my fingers. Have daughters bedroom one side and my grandson the other side. My grandson heard it the other day and I told him I was shaving my legs, his reply was go lower then a grade two nanny as it's not that smooth lol "

Play drum and base music as loud as you can to muffle the noise

"I now live with my daughter and grandchildren so have to becareful what I do. Is they such s thing as a completely silent vibrater and I don't want an answer like switch it off, that's a dido or use my fingers. Have daughters bedroom one side and my grandson the other side. My grandson heard it the other day and I told him I was shaving my legs, his reply was go lower then a grade two nanny as it's not that smooth lol

Play drum and base music as loud as you can to muffle the noise"

lol

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

" Is they such s thing as a completely silent vibrator"

There are some very quiet ones. If you check out some of the better quality ones on love honey, there are some product demo videos available. These show you how quiet they are.

Cal

"My grandson heard it the other day and I told him I was shaving my legs, his reply was go lower then a grade two nanny as it's not that smooth lol "

Of no help what so ever..and I really ought to be, for putting a smile on me face

Ashingdon

I wonder if love honey will let me test one lol ??

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Get a massager and say your using it on sore muscles

Have a fan running in your room at the same time?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Put the radio on very low but also you're entitled to privacy and none of them should be questioning what you do in your room. Next time questions are asked smile and say "mind your own business"

"I wonder if love honey will let me test one lol ?? "

They will as long as you're happy to post a review on their website.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Put the radio on very low but also you're entitled to privacy and none of them should be questioning what you do in your room. Next time questions are asked smile and say "mind your own business" "

That's what my dear old granny used to say when I stopped with her and she was 97 ffs

exercise those fingers -

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I wish there was a silent one,mine is pretty noisy. I hate living in a semi now,neighbours can hear every bloody noise

Ashingdon

I can hear my daughter next door and it doesn't upset me but I don't think it's right if she hears me, is that normal???

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Put the radio on ..... same for us when we do what we do with the kids in the house.

I've bought several silent ones, none are close. A bullet may be the best option, higher quality casing would be best as less rattling about going on inside.

Put the radio/TV on.

Keep it under the duvet to muffle the sound - Lovehoney sells really powerful but small vibrators (the cheapest Lovehoney love egg for example).

Do it when everyone else is asleep.

Do it when everyone else is out.

Get a waterproof one and do it in the shower or bath - use the sound of pouring water to disguise the noise of the toy.

"Put the radio on very low but also you're entitled to privacy and none of them should be questioning what you do in your room. Next time questions are asked smile and say "mind your own business" "

This, but with added clip round the ear

Ashingdon

Like the idea of the shower one, as long as I can sneak it in OK and don't leave it in the soap tray when I leave lol

» Add a new message to this topic