FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > so, what is .....regular?.

so, what is .....regular?.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzy444 OP   Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

lot of talk about one offs and regular meets, and how a lot seem to be wanting 'regular' partners...

but isnt that subjective down to numerous factors???

so, in the interests of finding an ideal regular partner, that happens to believe your kind of regular, is their kind of heaven..

post below, what you would ideally like...

im curious...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Ideally, I'd like at least once a week with the occasional extra from two or three regulars.

I can't even manage to find once a week with three or four different people on rotation though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Every morning,before I leave for work.

I'm pretty regular like that

"Ideally, I'd like at least once a week with the occasional extra from two or three regulars.

I can't even manage to find once a week with three or four different people on rotation though.

"

so what stops it from happening..is it their idea of what 'regular' is?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I had a FB who was perfect. Once or twice a month, and no questions asked. It gave both of us freedom to meet others.

I think any future FB would have to be similar as my mojo is not what it used to be.

"Every morning,before I leave for work.

I'm pretty regular like that "

is that a 'regular' early morning visit you want, or someone there every morning to wake with you?...quite a difference in requirement, if not time between 'needs'

"I had a FB who was perfect. Once or twice a month, and no questions asked. It gave both of us freedom to meet others.

I think any future FB would have to be similar as my mojo is not what it used to be."

I'd say this kind of time of a couple of times a month would be regular to me, I struggle to make / find time for more than that.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Hmmmm I was seeing a girl a few years back that was reg would go round to hers or a club every week or so

For me I go now regularly to a club (every couple of weeks)

For me, regular is at least once a week.

I have that with someone at the moment

harrow

"For me, regular is at least once a week.

I have that with someone at the moment "

Lucky so and som

My idea of regular would be a regular irregular arrangement, so once / twice month with flirty banter inbetween.

"Ideally, I'd like at least once a week with the occasional extra from two or three regulars.

so what stops it from happening..is it their idea of what 'regular' is?"

I'm a fussy bint and not that interesting. Good for a drive-thru fuck but not exciting enough to make the time unless you're in the area.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I'd be happy with once a week off someone good n local

By *tephenBunChowMan  over a year ago

Haywards heath/Waterlooville

Once a week/fortnight?

That's the arrangement I have with my Copenhagen FWB and Beckenham FWB. All parties are aware.

Regular could mean every other day if the FWB were much closer.

My idea of regular probably isn't the same as everyone else's as it isn't very regular at all. There's often months between seeing my regular guy. That's life for you.

I have a couple of regular partners and another long term partner who I haven't seen for a year. Life and work dictates when we can meet. I see one of the regular partners sporadically; it can be one week after the other,once every 2 weeks or we can go a few weeks without meeting. The other I see every few months. I don't think I'd want someone I see weekly or more.

By *tephenBunChowMan  over a year ago

Haywards heath/Waterlooville

Equally my Danish colleague's idea of regular is once a quarter

the differences are coming out already as to what are 'regular' meets for individuals.

do you think stating this in your preferences, on your profile would help you connect better, with suitable people? give you more of a chance of finding the elusive FB, a lot of people seem to be looking for?

just a thought.....

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

i had the perfect arrangement ........used to meet this girl every two weeks for two years......then she emigrated to Canada.....

We're still the best of friends.......she comes back once a year and we keep in contact by email...

so.....perfection is only temporary x

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

At least once a year

"the differences are coming out already as to what are 'regular' meets for individuals.

do you think stating this in your preferences, on your profile would help you connect better, with suitable people? give you more of a chance of finding the elusive FB, a lot of people seem to be looking for?

just a thought..... "

I think the biggest mistake is going out and looking for a FB. Some seem to try too hard and you regularly see the problems associated with that on the forum. I treat each meet as a one off. If it's great and we want to we'll meet again and see what happens. I think sometimes there's just too much pressure and people end up trying to make something from nothing.

I'm pretty regular like that is that a 'regular' early morning visit you want, or someone there every morning to wake with you?...quite a difference in requirement, if not time between 'needs' "

Wasn't being entirely serious there...just going through the motions

Seriously though......once a week/fortnight would keep me happy....have a drink n a laugh together,overnight.

Company as well as hot sex and the intimacy of a relationship but without the strings/having to answer to someone other than yourself.

My regularity ha never been tested by anyone on here ..........so far.

It depends on who what where. No point me stating any kind of preference as I don't have them really. I go with the flow.

Not too sure actually.

For someone who hardly gets any, even once in a while would be considered regular for me.

My previous FB i met mon-thurs every second week as she had her child the alternative week. That was perfect.

However i no longer work away from home, so regular for me would be once per week, and if possible once every 2nd weekend.

Something like that.

By *ildbillkidMan  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

[Removed by poster at 28/05/16 10:18:15]

What are you doing right now

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I like to meet once or twice a week, two or three times if we co-ordinate

"the differences are coming out already as to what are 'regular' meets for individuals.

just a thought.....

I think the biggest mistake is going out and looking for a FB. Some seem to try too hard and you regularly see the problems associated with that on the forum. I treat each meet as a one off. If it's great and we want to we'll meet again and see what happens. I think sometimes there's just too much pressure and people end up trying to make something from nothing. "

i appreciate what you are saying, however i also feel that denying what you want inside, often leads to other issues. people are different, they obviously are all here for different things, with the main pivotal point being a decent sex life, for them. some people are alot more emotionally self sufficient than others and everyone deals with the downs of this lifestyle in different ways..that however is a different thread x thank you for sharing xx

I'm pretty regular like that is that a 'regular' early morning visit you want, or someone there every morning to wake with you?...quite a difference in requirement, if not time between 'needs'

Wasn't being entirely serious there...just going through the motions

Seriously though......once a week/fortnight would keep me happy....have a drink n a laugh together,overnight.

Company as well as hot sex and the intimacy of a relationship but without the strings/having to answer to someone other than yourself."

Should clarify when I say intimacy I mean physical not emotional

My ideal regular would be more about time spent than frequency. I'd consider a monthly spending a day and night together more regular than numerous pit-stops.

I'm a fussy bint and not that interesting. Good for a drive-thru fuck but not exciting enough to make the time unless you're in the area. "

Wow! Great sales pitch! Have you considered a career in marketing lovely?

"What are you doing right now "
hehe..trying to point out that terminology is perceived differently by individuals and with the ole premise of communication, people can be more aware of themselves and actually ask for what they want, because so often in this world, if you dont know and dont ask, you dont get..

i am nurturing communication ( then im going out to be kitty )

just a thought.....

I think the biggest mistake is going out and looking for a FB. Some seem to try too hard and you regularly see the problems associated with that on the forum. I treat each meet as a one off. If it's great and we want to we'll meet again and see what happens. I think sometimes there's just too much pressure and people end up trying to make something from nothing. "

Id like a regular man, and an occasionaly regular woman. Who understands my "needs".

I'm a fussy bint and not that interesting. Good for a drive-thru fuck but not exciting enough to make the time unless you're in the area.

Wow! Great sales pitch! Have you considered a career in marketing lovely? "

WYSIWYG I wouldn't want to be done under the Trades Description Act.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Regular for me is having a group of guys who are constants in my life some i might see once every six months some some once a month. I wouldnt want to see the same guy more than once a month.

I did have one i saw every monday for years until he moved away but i wouldnt do that again. Then the odd newbie in the mix who may or may not become a constant.

I did a proper stock check of the guys i know the other week

"What are you doing right now hehe..trying to point out that terminology is perceived differently by individuals and with the ole premise of communication, people can be more aware of themselves and actually ask for what they want, because so often in this world, if you dont know and dont ask, you dont get..

i am nurturing communication ( then im going out to be kitty )"

i'm guessing fwb? So ideally what "I'd" like would be a weekend fling,

"My ideal regular would be more about time spent than frequency. I'd consider a monthly spending a day and night together more regular than numerous pit-stops."

That sounds good. Quality over quantity.

"What are you doing right now hehe..trying to point out that terminology is perceived differently by individuals and with the ole premise of communication, people can be more aware of themselves and actually ask for what they want, because so often in this world, if you dont know and dont ask, you dont get..

i am nurturing communication ( then im going out to be kitty ) i'm guessing fwb? So ideally what "I'd" like would be a weekend fling, "

well see. first time out in public with him..always a mile stone x

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"

sounds like you have blokes hanging on a whirly line

walthamstow

"

lot of talk about one offs and regular meets, and how a lot seem to be wanting 'regular' partners...

so, in the interests of finding an ideal regular partner, that happens to believe your kind of regular, is their kind of heaven..

im curious... "

had the perfect arrangement ........used to meet this girl every two weeks for two years......then she emigrated to Canada.....

We're still the best of friends.......she comes back once a year and we keep in contact by email...

so.....perfection is only temporary x

I need a freak in the morning, a freak in the evening, just like that.

Hi Suzy and everyone..

"

im curious...

had the perfect arrangement ........used to meet this girl every two weeks for two years......then she emigrated to Canada.....

so.....perfection is only temporary x"

so the ideal is another one..every two weeks?

"I need a freak in the morning, a freak in the evening, just like that.

Hi Suzy and everyone.."

chuckles hiya..are you in your 'destination' yet? x

i am nurturing communication ( then im going out to be kitty ) i'm guessing fwb? So ideally what "I'd" like would be a weekend fling, well see. first time out in public with him..always a mile stone x"

to show their true face , walk the talk, but back to your thread, quality has a quanity all its own

just a thought.....

abaolutly ive never gone out looking for a regular guy, there guys ive picked up over the years because weve got on and carried on seeing each other. I also dont like the word fb its like having a fb is some kind of status symbol

By *asonnosaMMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I'm hoping to find a wife

walthamstow

"

im curious...

so.....perfection is only temporary xso the ideal is another one..every two weeks?"

if it's too often with the the one person it loses something......you have to have that anticipation.

xx

what"s ideal for you ?

i am nurturing communication ( then im going out to be kitty ) i'm guessing fwb? So ideally what "I'd" like would be a weekend fling, well see. first time out in public with him..always a mile stone x"

i dont understand that bit?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"

im curious... "

Sheldon is pretty regular from what I hear. I'll check his schedule for when he is next due to pay a visit.

just a thought.....

I think the biggest mistake is going out and looking for a FB. Some seem to try too hard and you regularly see the problems associated with that on the forum. I treat each meet as a one off. If it's great and we want to we'll meet again and see what happens. I think sometimes there's just too much pressure and people end up trying to make something from nothing. abaolutly ive never gone out looking for a regular guy, there guys ive picked up over the years because weve got on and carried on seeing each other. I also dont like the word fb its like having a fb is some kind of status symbol"

glad im not the only one who hates that term, whats wrong with the word 'lover'? is it a defence thing cos you cant use the word love in something, without people thinking you are after something else ? i feel a lot of that goes on here...labels to try to separate and compartmentalize things. i would say i have lovers..if anyone called me a FB they wouldnt be with me very long..i dont feel its a status symbol in a positive way, more like saying i have this 'dog'..but thats me...i appreciate im weird

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

just a thought.....

My FB happened by accident. We met on AFF, and the first meet, although good, wasn't something I thought would be repeated. he got back in touch, I was available, so I went back. Over the years we developed as friends and lovers, and the arrangement worked well for us both. So a FB can develop from very inauspicious first meets.

harrow

Yeah I had some one like that who I used to play with over the years

She is getting married now and become nilla

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"Regular for me is having a group of guys who are constants in my life some i might see once every six months some some once a month. I wouldnt want to see the same guy more than once a month.

I did have one i saw every monday for years until he moved away but i wouldnt do that again. Then the odd newbie in the mix who may or may not become a constant.

I did a proper stock check of the guys i know the other week "

This is me. Two guys I meet every few months due to circumstances and location - I know that when they're home and free I'm their first port of call. Two others I meet every month, again due to geography.

I've never actively sought a FWB, and don't consider my regular meets as such (even though all but one don't meet anyone other than me)

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

"

im curious... "

For me once every blue moon would be great - anyone know when the first blue moon is due?

I'm older than dirt, i need the friends part, had the one night stands got my rocks off, alls good, but now i need the conversation that goes with sex , the laughs that you get from knowing one another , the teasing , playing,

"I'm older than dirt, i need the friends part, had the one night stands got my rocks off, alls good, but now i need the conversation that goes with sex , the laughs that you get from knowing one another , the teasing , playing, "

"

im curious...

For me once every blue moon would be great - anyone know when the first blue moon is due?"

You missed one last weekend.

"Yeah I had some one like that who I used to play with over the years

She is getting married now and become nilla

"

i cant imagine 'going back' 'nilla..but then i never have been really, even exclusive LTR's were not 'nilla ..maybe hers isnt either..who knows...

"

im curious...

For me once every blue moon would be great - anyone know when the first blue moon is due?

You missed one last weekend."

awww thats just teasing the poor guy..go out and paint the moon blue flirty x

"Regular for me is having a group of guys who are constants in my life some i might see once every six months some some once a month. I wouldnt want to see the same guy more than once a month.

I did a proper stock check of the guys i know the other week

This is me. Two guys I meet every few months due to circumstances and location - I know that when they're home and free I'm their first port of call. Two others I meet every month, again due to geography.

I've never actively sought a FWB, and don't consider my regular meets as such (even though all but one don't meet anyone other than me) "

just a thought.....

I think the biggest mistake is going out and looking for a FB. Some seem to try too hard and you regularly see the problems associated with that on the forum. I treat each meet as a one off. If it's great and we want to we'll meet again and see what happens. I think sometimes there's just too much pressure and people end up trying to make something from nothing.

My FB happened by accident. We met on AFF, and the first meet, although good, wasn't something I thought would be repeated. he got back in touch, I was available, so I went back. Over the years we developed as friends and lovers, and the arrangement worked well for us both. So a FB can develop from very inauspicious first meets."

nice xx

There also comes problems with having a few regular partners. At one time I had 5 and occasionally some or all of them wanted to see me on the same day.

walthamstow

"

im curious... "

Suzy.....you enjoy your weekend.....it"s nice to see you on here xx

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

"

im curious...

You missed one last weekend.awww thats just teasing the poor guy..go out and paint the moon blue flirty x"

Getting step ladders, paint brush and paint right now - think I'll opt for Azure blue unless anyone has another shade of blue they'd like to see in the night sky - Dulux colour chart available on request.

just a thought.....

My FB happened by accident. We met on AFF, and the first meet, although good, wasn't something I thought would be repeated. he got back in touch, I was available, so I went back. Over the years we developed as friends and lovers, and the arrangement worked well for us both. So a FB can develop from very inauspicious first meets."

That's what happened with my regular partners. I didn't meet them thinking anything more would come of it,in fact the one I have been seeing the longest and most often I didn't expect to see every again.

"There also comes problems with having a few regular partners. At one time I had 5 and occasionally some or all of them wanted to see me on the same day. "
ive had this on more than one occasion where ive had two regular lovers see me out, at a club..so i know what you mean xx

I'd like to enter into some kind of contract where we both agree to be totally exclusive to each other during our time of shagging, I need this because I like to have sex without a condom and once we've both been given the all clear don't want to risk either of us getting anything by having sexual activity with other people. Now my idea of regular would be every Friday and Saturday night. Some nights can be missed if either of us have other plans.

"There also comes problems with having a few regular partners. At one time I had 5 and occasionally some or all of them wanted to see me on the same day. "
i dont have that problem, first come first served.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Regular? Someone who you can have fun with more than occasionally and look forward expectantly to the next time.

Occasional? Just get yer rocks off, it doesn't natter if you see them again does it

Hi Suzy and everyone..

chuckles hiya..are you in your 'destination' yet? x"

Nearly darling..hope you had a good stomp on the dance floor

"I'm older than dirt, i need the friends part, had the one night stands got my rocks off, alls good, but now i need the conversation that goes with sex , the laughs that you get from knowing one another , the teasing , playing, "

Church..

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"My idea of regular probably isn't the same as everyone else's as it isn't very regular at all. There's often months between seeing my regular guy. That's life for you. "

Your idea is the same as mine. I have the regular squeeze who I see when I can around both our jobs and then a few regular FWBs I see as and when. I've also introduced some of them to each other where I knew they'd get on so sometimes they'll meet up as well.

at least once a week is regular for me but hardly achievable given most tgirl admirers are married men lol x

Guys who are looking for a regular thing make me run for the hills...

I'm not even slightly interested in agreeing to any sort of commitment just to suit someone else's agenda .....

See ya'll later been up 24+ hours

"Guys who are looking for a regular thing make me run for the hills...

I'm not even slightly interested in agreeing to any sort of commitment just to suit someone else's agenda ..... "

you could say however, that, that is your agenda... both are cool x

"See ya'll later been up 24+ hours "
sweet dreams x

Hi Suzy and everyone..

Nearly darling..hope you had a good stomp on the dance floor "

lolol..i dont go to that kind of club the boys show off their underpants above their trousers and they are so young..im afraid for their safety

"At least once a year"

Hehe....made me chuckle

Hi Suzy and everyone..

Nearly darling..hope you had a good stomp on the dance floor lolol..i dont go to that kind of club the boys show off their underpants above their trousers and they are so young..im afraid for their safety "

I know

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"See ya'll later been up 24+ hours "

Laters Bill ya dirty Texan stop up

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Anything from once a week to once a month. With someone local would be idea for me.

Twice daily please

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

At least once a week

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

7 days a week please

I'm just a cheeky horny guy lol Reg deffo a winner in my books. 3times a week be great, but being realistic get to meet her jst once a week

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Anything more than once every couple of weeks or so then it gets too close for me. I am on here for NSA, not a pseudo-relationship because I already have a relationship, so don't need that. I have had guys bugging me, when I say I don't meet anyone more than once a fortnight, on the hour to the hour from the time of our last meet. For me, meeting scratches an itch and I don't want it to intrude in my real life ..... and anything more would do. Saying that, when I met the right person on here, it did develop into a relationship, but, that was never planned or intended by either of us. I don't think anyone should go into this with a straight jacket approach to meeting on time .... because everyone has a life outside of fabs that surely comes first.

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I see my regulars maybe one a month, sometimes more.

Getting to the point where a partner who is cool with me still seeing some of them would be nice. But I'm quite niche in all aspects of my life, looking unlikely

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Squelchy...lol

This is where I am currently. I'm seeing a vanilla guy, who knows nothing of my past exploits. I do feel a bit guilty not telling him, but it's all going well, really enjoying the intimacy. Don't want to ruin it, with tales of gang bangs etc.

But........In 6 months time? Will I be missing the wild parties???

Once or twice a week xx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Once a week I recon..

Tho twice a month is still regular.

By *km45Man  over a year ago

UTTOXETER

Met my fb either once a week/fortnight till she met someone permantly. That suited us

» Add a new message to this topic