FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Public hair on guys - Ladies Opinions

Public hair on guys - Ladies Opinions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I trim mine personally, but what do you ladies like to see?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *carlet_heavenWoman  over a year ago

somewhere in the sticks

ha ha ha ha ha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Public hair is my absolute favourite

Trimmed please!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I keep my public hair in private

My public hair is always well trimmed so too is my private hair

That moment when you realise auto correct ruined your post! Doh!

Lol

"My public hair is always well trimmed so too is my private hair "

You must provide photographic evidence

"That moment when you realise auto correct ruined your post! Doh!

Lol"

Could be worse!

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

Is public hair like public transport. You dont see one for ages then get 3 at once?

Keep it private under yr hat like the Full Monty.

I don't do public hair

"I keep my public hair in private "

I know people who have public hair on their private parts....go figure!

Poor OP .....we all have had typos.......Interesting Post for me being a hairy chested man and have succumbed to the pressure of a lot of ladies to require shaved bits and bobs but I would never remove my chest hair.

Are men being emasculated ?

My public hair is quite short. #2 on top, #1 on sides.

My pubic hair is between zero and very short.

I shave the lot of, and man scape my body hair. All my meets love it..... however I've only ever met one woman who was into hairy men

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

We're laughing at the predictive text not the op. Its good to have a laugh

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Preferably not shaved please. Appropriately trimmed works but don't get caught up in stress over it. As long as you take good care of yourself and give your best to a meet then you're good enough.

Only patch of hair still vibrant colourful and present so it's pampered and untouched!

By *horltzMan  over a year ago

heysham

My public hair disappeared

By *cankeepMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"That moment when you realise auto correct ruined your post! Doh!

Lol"

I really think it should be called auto-incorrect!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think the silliest thing I've ever seen was a naturally hairy guy with a bald pubic area.

I never used to shave my bits but its just easier now to do it with the rest of me in the bath.

"Poor OP .....we all have had typos.......Interesting Post for me being a hairy chested man and have succumbed to the pressure of a lot of ladies to require shaved bits and bobs but I would never remove my chest hair.

"

Women have had to do it for decades,why shouldn't men?

Personally,I like hair of the soft kind. It's not so attractive or nice to feel when it's wiry and coarse.

By *ildt123Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

It's the public hair I'm having difficulty with, it fucks off by itself, mind you the less public hair compensates ffs!

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Mine is in plats.

autocorrect always gets the blame

So in conclusion.... I am going to shave my head!

By *ali 69Man  over a year ago

jersey

"Poor OP .....we all have had typos.......Interesting Post for me being a hairy chested man and have succumbed to the pressure of a lot of ladies to require shaved bits and bobs but I would never remove my chest hair.

"

I refuse to shave my chest hair . Been asked so many times .

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

apart from on the head I'm really not into hairy guys. I've been known to heave sitting opposite someone on a train with an open shirt and hair that looked desperate to escape.

I love smooth but fully understand I can't always have that and appreciate those who trim chests etc but I definitely want smooth below. .. wouldn't get me anywhere near it otherwise (and I do so love to suck cock and balls )

" apart from on the head I'm really not into hairy guys. I've been known to heave sitting opposite someone on a train with an open shirt and hair that looked desperate to escape.

I love smooth but fully understand I can't always have that and appreciate those who trim chests etc but I definitely want smooth below. .. wouldn't get me anywhere near it otherwise (and I do so love to suck cock and balls )

"

I'm shaving my balls now and will get on the train to Manchester

My kind of girl x

Also I'm hairless

By *ubbykittenWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I like totally shaved smooth OR trimmed very short!

If I see a photo of long hairy pubes especially those growing up the base of his cock..... ewwwww!!!!! Please noooooo!

I either gel it up or put it in pig tails

Kent

"I either gel it up or put it in pig tails"

I am literally about to heave!!!

"I either gel it up or put it in pig tails

I am literally about to heave!!!"

Do you want to borrow a bucket or can you make to the loo?

I am literally about to heave!!!"

Lol tell me about it

Kent

Do you want to borrow a bucket or can you make to the loo?"

Too late!

Too late! "

Makes note to speed the feck up!

Kent

Too late!

Makes note to speed the feck up!"

I don't suppose a hacksaw would help you would it? I mean.... what with the plaits and all that gel!!!! Oh I am heaving again!!!!!!

Too late!

I don't suppose a hacksaw would help you would it? I mean.... what with the plaits and all that gel!!!! Oh I am heaving again!!!!!! "

It might, I tried a mohawk the other week.. I liked it but Su wasn't overly impressed..

Kent

Too late!

I don't suppose a hacksaw would help you would it? I mean.... what with the plaits and all that gel!!!! Oh I am heaving again!!!!!!

It might, I tried a mohawk the other week.. I liked it but Su wasn't overly impressed.. "

A bit too scratchy????? How you sleep at night with a wild gorilla nesting in your family jewels is quite a feat! I can only pray that the nit nurse visits often! Unless Su obliges? Cor..... that would be going beyond the call of duty!!!!!!

Too late!

It might, I tried a mohawk the other week.. I liked it but Su wasn't overly impressed..

A bit too scratchy????? How you sleep at night with a wild gorilla nesting in your family jewels is quite a feat! I can only pray that the nit nurse visits often! Unless Su obliges? Cor..... that would be going beyond the call of duty!!!!!! "

It can be a bit like a zoo down there at times but I have some special lotion which helps. Su does as she is told and woe be tide her if she fall behind in her grooming duties! It does have an upside in that it keeps my hands warm on those cold dark winter nights! Hang on I feel a song coming on lol

Kent

Too late!

A bit too scratchy????? How you sleep at night with a wild gorilla nesting in your family jewels is quite a feat! I can only pray that the nit nurse visits often! Unless Su obliges? Cor..... that would be going beyond the call of duty!!!!!!

It can be a bit like a zoo down there at times but I have some special lotion which helps. Su does as she is told and woe be tide her if she fall behind in her grooming duties! It does have an upside in that it keeps my hands warm on those cold dark winter nights! Hang on I feel a song coming on lol

"

Christ! Please don't sing as well! I feel the need to send Su a condolence card... God forbid something happens to her if she falls into that dark pit of snakes and nits! I wouldn't go near that without protective clothing, gloves, a face mask and a crash helmet!

Too late!

Christ! Please don't sing as well! I feel the need to send Su a condolence card... God forbid something happens to her if she falls into that dark pit of snakes and nits! I wouldn't go near that without protective clothing, gloves, a face mask and a crash helmet! "

Su loves listerning to cats crying.. she cab be a little strange at times! As for the ppe, it may well be wise but I think a crash helmet may well be overkill.. but hey some of us like to live on the edge

Kent

Too late!

Christ! Please don't sing as well! I feel the need to send Su a condolence card... God forbid something happens to her if she falls into that dark pit of snakes and nits! I wouldn't go near that without protective clothing, gloves, a face mask and a crash helmet!

Su loves listerning to cats crying.. she cab be a little strange at times! As for the ppe, it may well be wise but I think a crash helmet may well be overkill.. but hey some of us like to live on the edge "

You can't be too careful with jungle creatures lurking in your hedgerows! You never know what might be hiding there!

Too late!

Su loves listerning to cats crying.. she cab be a little strange at times! As for the ppe, it may well be wise but I think a crash helmet may well be overkill.. but hey some of us like to live on the edge

You can't be too careful with jungle creatures lurking in your hedgerows! You never know what might be hiding there! "

Maybe some form of thermal imaging device could be useful.. best to have an idea before diving in to the nest

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Trimmed works for me

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"

Yes, I think they are

» Add a new message to this topic