FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Safety for newbie

Safety for newbie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any safety tips for a newbie? Especially with last minute meets? I'm pretty impulse so any advice welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Common sense x

Always keep your socks on. 2 reasons... People have dirty floors and you can keep your condoms in them when naked.

Last minute meets you have nothing to worry about. I don't know about in the UK but in America couples and single females are not looking to kidnap or rape black men

"Always keep your socks on. 2 reasons... People have dirty floors and you can keep your condoms in them when naked.

Last minute meets you have nothing to worry about. I don't know about in the UK but in America couples and single females are not looking to kidnap or rape black men "

This plus

You will get so many offers, best to bulk buy condoms in a £1 shop

Keep all messages and someone know where u are in case it isn't a hottie u a meeting but a group of big men looking to rape and rob u. Also incase female turns psycho and says u asaulted her.

I have a trusted non fab friend who has access to my account should i meet and disappear, i keep messages and i always tell her who i am meeting and where, i always ask future meets if they are ok with that.

"I have a trusted non fab friend who has access to my account should i meet and disappear, i keep messages and i always tell her who i am meeting and where, i always ask future meets if they are ok with that."

If you go missing you don't need a friend to know your log in details. One of the first things the police would do is look through your computer.

bulk buy the red bull

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Always keep your socks on. 2 reasons... People have dirty floors and you can keep your condoms in them when naked.

Last minute meets you have nothing to worry about. I don't know about in the UK but in America couples and single females are not looking to kidnap or rape black men "

Got be be especially careful if a single woman invites up in her hotel room

I have heard horror stories where she has 3 or 4 more women hiding in the en-suite who jump out and sexually assault the poor guy

"Any safety tips for a newbie? Especially with last minute meets? I'm pretty impulse so any advice welcome "

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/378653

True story.

"I have a trusted non fab friend who has access to my account should i meet and disappear, i keep messages and i always tell her who i am meeting and where, i always ask future meets if they are ok with that.

If you go missing you don't need a friend to know your log in details. One of the first things the police would do is look through your computer. "

True but i have codes and things, saves the hassle of trying to unlock stuff

"I have a trusted non fab friend who has access to my account should i meet and disappear, i keep messages and i always tell her who i am meeting and where, i always ask future meets if they are ok with that.

If you go missing you don't need a friend to know your log in details. One of the first things the police would do is look through your computer.

True but i have codes and things, saves the hassle of trying to unlock stuff"

They're trained you know, it wouldn't take them long. But i agree that if it makes you feel better then do it.

They're trained you know, it wouldn't take them long. But i agree that if it makes you feel better then do it. "

True lol ive found genuine guys are ok with this lol

They're trained you know, it wouldn't take them long. But i agree that if it makes you feel better then do it. "

lol police would not have a clue unless your PC was unlocked, and they have no chance of cracking your iPhone password either

Impulse meets can lead to let downs

If you're OK with a a % of no shows or people giving you the run around, then fair enough

Just do as much homework as you can on whichever profile you are chatting with.

I know it's hard when you're sat there, cock in hand, heart and head racing away with excitement, but you gotta do your preliminaries

Thanks all! I'm new to all this, so I'm finding my feet. Definitely appreciate the feedback.

I had a meet request yesterday , was like 3am fairly local, however user didn't have a pic, just joined and was very to the point. Was like "you want to come over?" Then once I gave a positive responsive sent a postcode.

Now my non wild brain is like, 1) what number, 2) who am I looking for, 3) every question was met with a very limited and unhelpful responsive about fucking her.

Is that fairly common? Or strike as odd?

I can now see her hunt was at least somewhat successful as she's been verified by someone by meet.

"Thanks all! I'm new to all this, so I'm finding my feet. Definitely appreciate the feedback.

I had a meet request yesterday , was like 3am fairly local, however user didn't have a pic, just joined and was very to the point. Was like "you want to come over?" Then once I gave a positive responsive sent a postcode.

Now my non wild brain is like, 1) what number, 2) who am I looking for, 3) every question was met with a very limited and unhelpful responsive about fucking her.

I can now see her hunt was at least somewhat successful as she's been verified by someone by meet. "

I don't know any women who meet like that?

It's fairly common for people to set up fake accounts for a laugh and try and get some poor unsuspecting guy to knock on a random strangers door and ask for sex. Bear in mind it's half term so it's especially likely teens may be trolling the site.

Never meet anyone without a photo at least. And make sure they are photo verified on the site (which is the little green flag on their profile).

Verifications help prove someone is real though.

As a woman I prefer to chat to a guy for a bit on kik before meeting, and then I just meet for a social meet, somewhere public. I don't play on a first meet any more after being alone with a very pushy guy scared me a bit.

If something feels dodgy, it probably is. Is it worth the risk?

Oh and NEVER chat on whatsapp, only use kik. Whatsapp gives out your phone number and from there they can be linked to your Facebook account. Unless you don't mind a random stranger from fab posting anything on your public Facebook wall?

Oh last one - be aware of single guys posing as couples to try and meet with you. They'll say they are a couple, arrange a meet and at the last minute the women is "called into work" so you and the guy are there alone. I don't know why guys do this but I'm assuming if you were bi, you'd want to find your own guys to meet and not get trapped into it?

"Thanks all! I'm new to all this, so I'm finding my feet. Definitely appreciate the feedback.

I can now see her hunt was at least somewhat successful as she's been verified by someone by meet.

I don't know any women who meet like that?

It's fairly common for people to set up fake accounts for a laugh and try and get some poor unsuspecting guy to knock on a random strangers door and ask for sex. Bear in mind it's half term so it's especially likely teens may be trolling the site.

Never meet anyone without a photo at least. And make sure they are photo verified on the site (which is the little green flag on their profile).

Verifications help prove someone is real though.

As a woman I prefer to chat to a guy for a bit on kik before meeting, and then I just meet for a social meet, somewhere public. I don't play on a first meet any more after being alone with a very pushy guy scared me a bit.

If something feels dodgy, it probably is. Is it worth the risk?

Oh and NEVER chat on whatsapp, only use kik. Whatsapp gives out your phone number and from there they can be linked to your Facebook account. Unless you don't mind a random stranger from fab posting anything on your public Facebook wall?

Oh last one - be aware of single guys posing as couples to try and meet with you. They'll say they are a couple, arrange a meet and at the last minute the women is "called into work" so you and the guy are there alone. I don't know why guys do this but I'm assuming if you were bi, you'd want to find your own guys to meet and not get trapped into it?"

Thanks for taking the time to write that. That's good to know, it felt funky so I left it. Though knowing little about this world I thought do the same rules apply lol.

Traditionally I'd never meet a stranger I couldn't verify to some degree, I've seen far too many documentaries and crime programs for that haha, lol won't catch me waking up in a bath of ice with a kidney missing haha...

That's good to know about couples, the most interest I get is from couples, often the male will be the one chatting.

I'm the same way, she'd have to be exceptional for me to consider a meet with no build up, even then I love the build up, I need a bit of a story of what's going on, some context to work with.

"Impulse meets can lead to let downs

If you're OK with a a % of no shows or people giving you the run around, then fair enough

Just do as much homework as you can on whichever profile you are chatting with.

I know it's hard when you're sat there, cock in hand, heart and head racing away with excitement, but you gotta do your preliminaries "

Haha you described me last night but 100% agree with you, somethings not willing to compromise just for a quick adventure.

Thanks man!

"I have a trusted non fab friend who has access to my account should i meet and disappear, i keep messages and i always tell her who i am meeting and where, i always ask future meets if they are ok with that."

The same here I have a trusted male friend who does the same for me

» Add a new message to this topic