FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A comfy collar for parties/events

A comfy collar for parties/events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So my trusty old pet's at home studded collar just isn't comfy enough for events.

Anyone know a good place to look for w comfy and decent looking collar that is suitible for play and for wearing for long times at events?

Also anywhere that may do matching bands (such as for around biceps), saw a guy who had a pretty good look woth collar bicep bands and wrist bands but they looked just plain sweat band type things figured a leather look with maybe a D ring or two would look good on them.

Finding fetish wear for men is proving to be a bit of a ball ache.

Thought with my big scar that kind of old gladiator/slave warrior could be a cool look.

Collar, arm snd wrist bands, leather gladiator kilt and boots.

Not looking to spend the world cause its only a bit of costume fun rather than the full on life style collars

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try honour.co. UK

Or Google it

If you were near Brum I'd say try the BBB. I'm sure there must be something similar in London.

For several reasons I had to stop wearing our collar, and Master tied a nice noose, it's always comfortable, and soft, and can be worn as tight or loose as the day requires, and looks amazing.

It might not be your cup of tea, but, perhaps have a look at rope work, and create something special and significant for your relationship and needs.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Can you not make your own?

» Add a new message to this topic