FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just oral Sex!

Just oral Sex!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Might be just me or age related but perfare to pleasure a lady orally more and more rather than full sex these days. Only problem is I don't want to stop even after lady cums but keep been asked to. Always thought those sweet juices were the victor's spoils, no?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hours of prolonged oral would be bore me. Plus if someone has had enough,it's time to stop.

Ive never been a fan of penatrive sex, i really can take or leave it and would rather the former, i dont enjoy it at all and find it rather painful

My idea session would be just the oral and foreplay, bit of foot play, water sports maybe get my strap on out

i wouldnt want a guy who just wanted to go down on me for hours, though i love oral you still need to mix things up a bit

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I'm all for ensuring your play partner is enjoying themselves but prolonged oral is boring most women need engaging mentally to enjoy the experience so that means offering some variety to the experience to keep us interested

"Hours of prolonged oral would be bore me. Plus if someone has had enough,it's time to stop."

and a sore jaw lol

prefer to be deep inside, joined as one

"I'm all for ensuring your play partner is enjoying themselves but prolonged oral is boring most women need engaging mentally to enjoy the experience so that means offering some variety to the experience to keep us interested"

prolonged anything is boring if we are honest

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I'm all for ensuring your play partner is enjoying themselves but prolonged oral is boring most women need engaging mentally to enjoy the experience so that means offering some variety to the experience to keep us interested

prolonged anything is boring if we are honest"

Yes it is but he raised the issue of oral so that was the example I went with

Topically, it can get a tad verbose.

"Ive never been a fan of penatrive sex, i really can take or leave it and would rather the former, i dont enjoy it at all and find it rather painful

My idea session would be just the oral and foreplay, bit of foot play, water sports maybe get my strap on out

i wouldnt want a guy who just wanted to go down on me for hours, though i love oral you still need to mix things up a bit "

Hey that would have.been my own reply!! We must have similar tastes

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

"Topically, it can get a tad verbose. "

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hours of prolonged oral would be bore me. Plus if someone has had enough,it's time to stop."

This!

I think of it as an appetiser, not a main course.

"I think of it as an appetiser, not a main course."

Oral canapés.

i love loads of oral and can happily lie there for ages and not get bored of it. same for giving.

sometimes i am nearly falling asleep but it's more the relaxing feeling that causes that and not that i'm bored or anything.

I get bored with oral very quickly...... it's nice to do for a whole but being eaten for ages is hell.

"Might be just me or age related but perfare to pleasure a lady orally more and more rather than full sex these days. Only problem is I don't want to stop even after lady cums but keep been asked to. Always thought those sweet juices were the victor's spoils, no? "

How about if the lady wants you to keep going even though you have become exhausted?

This sounds like a challenge.

(not one that I would accept though,,, )

» Add a new message to this topic