FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > playing while kiddies are there..xx.

playing while kiddies are there..xx.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok,had a situ this week...chatted to a lady and agreed to meet her and her hubby...was sounding great till she said come over after 8.30 so my sons sleeping.im a mummy myself.and never play at home if my kiddies are there....how do u all feel about this..?????..i just know that being a mum myself i wouldnt of been able to come out of mummy mode.knowing there was a sleeping child feet away..deffo no dirty whore..!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No No No No No!!!! NEVER!!!!

I don't have kids but would not feel at all comfortable playing with someone in their house with the kids sleeping, it's just wrong!! What if kids woke up in the middle of all the fun!

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

No not good at all... Time and a Place to be playing...

With Children around its time time to be responsible.

I would, but then they are a cat and a dog, my kids substitute!

Joking aside, I would not play with anyone with kids about, it does not seem right to me, especially if they are young.

Never in a million years.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Take a look at the following thread, lots of opinions on there about this subject

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/50311

"No No No No No!!!! NEVER!!!! "

Totally and utterly agree.

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Definitely no way

I have...But was always on edge that they would wake-up and find us. Wouldn't do it again!!

In a previous life on here, was in touch with a lady who had children still at home.

Her modus operanda was to have guys to the house for coffee, before maybe taking it further. However, from some of her verifications it was obvious that sometimes things went a wee bit further than just coffee, and that was while kids were around!

I have to say that when I found this out I decided not to visit at all. I like to think that I have certain standards, and kids and fun don't mix, even if it is just an initial 'coffee and chat'!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

We have one son with autism,who wanders half the night anyway.No way i want to explain to him what was happening when he walked in on mummy being spit roasted!

It is a personal decision however,some ppl might say there kids never wake up,or that it is better than leaving the kids home alone.And i suppose ppl have sex whilst their own kids are in the house,although usually a lot more quietly than a meet might expect.

But if they were someone elses kids i would worry to much about them waking up to really relax and enjoy myself.

So are u saying people shouldn't ever have sex when their kids are in bed??

So what are married couples supposed to do then?? Get a sitter everytime they want to have sex??

Even mums and dads have noisy sex you know its not all missionary position!!! Saying that it does depend on the age of the child too.

A baby I think is fine, a 13 year old maybe not so much lol

We play while our kids are asleep, but we only play downstairs, so if they were to wake up the stair gates would stop them coming downstairs. it has always worked and we have never had any complaints, the guys have always left with a smile on there face and come back for more not one of them have come face to face with my kids. so let us parents have fun 2 please !!!!!!!

We played with a couple some time ago who after we'd stripped mentioned that their young son was asleep in the next room 'but won't get out of bed'. That put me off completely. A baby in a cot is one thing, a toddler or older child is a different matter. I can't understand how someone would think it was ok to get down and dirty with strangers when their child could wander in...

Deff a no go area.

Some people just dont know the limits.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

No - hence why we don't accom here (you try offloading 4 of 'em!! )

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"So are u saying people shouldn't ever have sex when their kids are in bed??

So what are married couples supposed to do then?? Get a sitter everytime they want to have sex??

"

No...I don't think anyone is saying that at all and there is an obvious difference to mum and dad being caught having sex by their children to mum and dad getting caught having sex with multiple people.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"ok,had a situ this week...chatted to a lady and agreed to meet her and her hubby...was sounding great till she said come over after 8.30 so my sons sleeping.im a mummy myself.and never play at home if my kiddies are there....how do u all feel about this..?????..i just know that being a mum myself i wouldnt of been able to come out of mummy mode.knowing there was a sleeping child feet away..deffo no dirty whore..!!!!!"

Your last sentance of your post is very offensive....unless I am reading it wrong you are saying people are whores if they choose what they do with their lifestyle if it doesn't conform to what you do with yours?

By *ustyWoman  over a year ago

inverclyde

i would never play at home when my daughter is with me..... she is now 14 but would never in a million year have any guy at my house when she is here

one guy asked me last week to sneek out while she is in bed..... that is a def no no if she wakes up and is looking for me some peeps just dont understand

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

we can hardly have sex,with each other,because of our kid.

he's 24,every time we start something,all we hear is cough cough.

even when he's out,if we start anything,he walks in.

i'm sure the b******* got a beeper,that goes off,everytime i get a semi.

"we can hardly have sex,with each other,because of our kid.

i'm sure the b******* got a beeper,that goes off,everytime i get a semi. "

Tell his bloody wife ta claim him then xx

i'm sure the b******* got a beeper,that goes off,everytime i get a semi. "

ha ha!! that made me laugh!!

Glad ruggers clarified things above.

Obviously no one is saying u cant have sex when u have a child.

Its about having strangers in ur house, or uncle .... or aunty ..... I just find it really distastful.

Def no no for me!

x

glasgow

Tell his bloody wife ta claim him then xx "

lol

you would think,she would take a bit more responsibility.

now if mmdil walked in,that would be an

entirely different,kettle of fish.

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

we have only ever done it when my one of my kids was still in a cot and another had not long been out of a cot and cudnt open the gate on his bedroom,but now their older we dont do it anymore

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

lol

entirely different,kettle of fish. "

mdfil, and him walking in on you is different to you walking in on us and watching how exactly???????

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nope... it's a never for me too. I don't have kids either but I wouldn't play with someone when their kids were in the house. For me, it's just not right.

Whilst I think it's entirely different for parents to have sex with their own children in the house, I have no desire to think about my parents doing that!

glasgow

lol

entirely different,kettle of fish.

mdfil, and him walking in on you is different to you walking in on us and watching how exactly???????"

well mmdil,for a start,he doesn't want to shag his ma.

"we have only ever done it when my one of my kids was still in a cot and another had not long been out of a cot and cudnt open the gate on his bedroom,but now their older we dont do it anymore "

I don't want to be personal or anything but have you noticed your knickers are half mast ?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"So are u saying people shouldn't ever have sex when their kids are in bed??

Even mums and dads have noisy sex you know its not all missionary position!!! Saying that it does depend on the age of the child too.

A baby I think is fine, a 13 year old maybe not so much lol"

i don't see anyone who has said that,i even pointed out that couples shag with their own kids their all the time.But as i said u know your own kids,taking someone elses word on what their kids will do is a different matter.

Hmmm not good!

I have my children living with me, which causes me restrictions in play I know, but I'd rather turn down opportunities to meet folk than expose my children to the possibility of waking up and walking in on daddy in bed with another person[s] that they have never seen before.

Wouldn't go down great with my ex either methinks if they said anything when she bothers to have them.

BIG NO NO NO!

So yes I'm somewhat restricted, however I do state this in my profile, and those who genuinely want to meet me will have to understand this and that planning is in order.

I answered lots on the other thread.. and yes I play late evenings with kids in.. but not group play.. with regular trusted playmates..

As with that I see it no different to having a boyfriend over..

We have not had any incidents and as my regular playmates are friends too, I can not see the problem.

Now we are moving on to couples and ladies, we are having to re think though.. as a guys voice from my room I can perhaps explain if the need ever arouse ( hasnt done as yet, over 6-8 years) I wouldnt like to try to explain why there are two people in my room and one a lady.. So on that I am planning to find people that will be prepared to let me play with my laptop set up for Master out of the house.. Either hotels with wifi or their houses.

I would be okay playing at someone elses house as long as it was in a locked bedroom like mine..

but I would be quieter... like I am at home with my kids.. I cant be bothered to totally argue my case again as did so on the other thread..

My kids to this day have never noticed a thing..but thats because I am selective on who, and careful on when and what time.

I will admit its easier when I play and they are not in the house.. but I dont get babysitters for mine all in one go unless it is in the house.. and I have to be on cam so makes it difficult.

Katie. x

"ok,had a situ this week...chatted to a lady and agreed to meet her and her hubby...was sounding great till she said come over after 8.30 so my sons sleeping.im a mummy myself.and never play at home if my kiddies are there....how do u all feel about this..?????..i just know that being a mum myself i wouldnt of been able to come out of mummy mode.knowing there was a sleeping child feet away..deffo no dirty whore..!!!!!

Your last sentance of your post is very offensive....unless I am reading it wrong you are saying people are whores if they choose what they do with their lifestyle if it doesn't conform to what you do with yours?"

in think u may of miss read it or i am but i read it as no chance of being a dirty whore if kids are around can't let go kinda thing

but i could be wrong

as for the question nope never could never would feel self concious just shagging hubby with our own kids in the same house as i'm so noisey so could never sneak others in n get carried away

have never played at home and would not consider playing at someone elses if they had kids in the house

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Never in a million years would i have strangers to my house especially for sex while i had children in the house. Children wake up, children become ill. If i couldnt get out and play i simply wouldnt do it, for me its simples.

no i wouldn't meet now if new kids in the house as wouldn't feel comfortable, did it once with a couple and child woke up and could hear put me off my stride and cut short our play so definitely not again.

never def a no go for me ........should never even be thought about to be honest with you .

By *inups99Couple  over a year ago

manchester

No way - No brainer

I don't have strange men in my home when my daughter's are there and they're 19 and 23!

"ok,had a situ this week...chatted to a lady and agreed to meet her and her hubby...was sounding great till she said come over after 8.30 so my sons sleeping.im a mummy myself.and never play at home if my kiddies are there....how do u all feel about this..?????..i just know that being a mum myself i wouldnt of been able to come out of mummy mode.knowing there was a sleeping child feet away..deffo no dirty whore..!!!!!"

I used to know a cpl that used to have gangbangs at their house while their daughters slept upstairs it was sooo wrong Im sure if her ex hsuband ever found out shed never see those kids again

"I don't have strange men in my home when my daughter's are there and they're 19 and 23! "

I'm made to sit at the kitchen table with two cups of hot coffee between us... and dare he move!

» Add a new message to this topic