FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Condoning violence

Condoning violence

By *WLondonMix OP   Man  over a year ago

Willsden/DollisHill

I am not one to agree with it however the aggression and 'violent' protests over the weekend did strike a cord with me. Not so much the abuse against the police or the vandalism aspect but the passion of some of the protesters(indeed some were there more for the violence than the message). If it wasn't for the violence would the protest still be catching headlines and bringing the problem of the cuts and the feelings of a majority of the public to attention? How long must we allow our money to be siphoned off on exponential increases on daily living. I speak as a self employed labourer and attempting to start own business.I have never claimed anything of the goverment, and have paid my tax's (unlike the multi million companies targeted) and yet there is little support for many people willing to work and expand. I hope the government's veil that covers there eyes is torn off and they realise the british public will not be ripped off our hard earned money, to be fobbed off with £45 bribes ... I hope the next protest is more peaceful and more dignified, and the message gets across clearer. The british public shall not be walked over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic