FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > PMT - a solution perhaps??

PMT - a solution perhaps??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've noticed a few women complaining that they're suffering from PMT this week and I thought I'd offer a solution.

If you know you have PMT why not just shut up for a week in case you say the wrong thing and upset someone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why not shoot all the fucking men then they would have nothing to get on their wick

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why not shoot all the fucking men then they would have nothing to get on their wick"

"Why not shoot all the fucking men then they would have nothing to get on their wick"

That's a bit drastic innit?

Can't you compromise and just shoot all the single ones who don't read profiles?

"I've noticed a few women complaining that they're suffering from PMT this week and I thought I'd offer a solution.

If you know you have PMT why not just shut up for a week in case you say the wrong thing and upset someone.

"

what a caring person you are ..... lol man i would think .

"Why not shoot all the fucking men then they would have nothing to get on their wick

Can't you compromise and just shoot all the single ones who don't read profiles? "

Wouldnt work, your first on the hit list and your married so its got to be a mass execution

"Why not shoot all the fucking men then they would have nothing to get on their wick

Can't you compromise and just shoot all the single ones who don't read profiles? "

that will mean 99.9% of them then not much left is there

I bid that instead of shooting me ...you can smother me to death with your breasts....less messy and lessnoisy...just watch for my toes to stop twitching then call for an ambulance...would take 3 days before they could get the coffin lid on though !

"I've noticed a few women complaining that they're suffering from PMT this week and I thought I'd offer a solution.

what a caring person you are ..... lol man i would think . "

I'm only speaking from experience. When Siren gets PMT she don't speak to me for a week cos she's pissed off she's not pregnant!

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

LOL

Can't you compromise and just shoot all the single ones who don't read profiles?

Wouldnt work, your first on the hit list and your married so its got to be a mass execution"

I'm beginning to think you don't like me!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fortunately, the people I surround myself with know me well enough to love me whether I have PMT or not.

Sometimes we just need a cuddle.

Wouldnt work, your first on the hit list and your married so its got to be a mass execution

I'm beginning to think you don't like me! "

No wishy i like you lots and lots, but have to say if i had pmt your the last person i would want within a 100 miles of me lol

"Fortunately, the people I surround myself with know me well enough to love me whether I have PMT or not.

Sometimes we just need a cuddle. "

When a man hears the word 'cuddle' his brains tells him 'shag alert!'.

Edinburgh

"Fortunately, the people I surround myself with know me well enough to love me whether I have PMT or not.

Sometimes we just need a cuddle.

When a man hears the word 'cuddle' his brains tells him 'shag alert!'. "

Funny I've just sent an email that said "I'd like sex and a cuddle, not necessarily in that order"

I'm beginning to think you don't like me!

No wishy i like you lots and lots, but have to say if i had pmt your the last person i would want within a 100 miles of me lol"

S'funny, Siren says that too... like, "Are you down south this weekend? Please."

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

I'm innocent

Forum Mod

O o O oo

There does seem to be a few with PMT this week, do you think it is true what they say about women living together that they are all start at the same time?

That might mean all us women on the forums might all end up with PMT at the same time?

My god.....god help you men if we do

my man knows my moods better then me! He'll walk into the house holding chocolate in front of him, if that reaches me before he does its all good! x

"There does seem to be a few with PMT this week, do you think it is true what they say about women living together that they are all start at the same time?

That might mean all us women on the forums might all end up with PMT at the same time?

"

twice in my life ive shared houses with women , once with 2 others and another with 4 others, and after a few months we did all have our cycles in sync....weird but true!

but virtual pmt synchronicity is too scary to contemplate!! x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

popped in...

read...

noticed a few have PMT..

popped back out and said nowt....

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"

I had PMT last week ya divvy......

So shut up

"There does seem to be a few with PMT this week, do you think it is true what they say about women living together that they are all start at the same time?

twice in my life ive shared houses with women , once with 2 others and another with 4 others, and after a few months we did all have our cycles in sync....weird but true!

but virtual pmt synchronicity is too scary to contemplate!! x "

My mum is one of 7 girls and 1 boy. My uncle and my grandad used to fuck off fishing for about 15 years until all the girls were 'synced' up, then he only had to fuck off fishing for 5 years until they all got married and moved out!

Edinburgh

"popped in...

read...

noticed a few have PMT..

popped back out and said nowt.... "

I always knew you were smart!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"popped in...

read...

noticed a few have PMT..

popped back out and said nowt....

I always knew you were smart! "

kindness personified... thanks x

{waits for when Siren mentions: wallpapering, gardening, walking (why do women love walking everywhere when we have a perfectly good car!), fixing shelves, putting shit up in the loft that ought to be slung out cos in five years time I'll get it back down from the loft and... sling it out!... and then it's, "Sorry, can't do it - I'm on!"}

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

but virtual pmt synchronicity is too scary to contemplate!! x "

I think it could be fun.....for us women anyway

lol @ wishys fishing post too.

Don't bring us into this you started it

the only problem is ruggers, if we all sinc up, then who's going to fuck all the single guys for the week we are all on??

x

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"

if we where sweetness and light all the time, where would the fun be in that,

I have PMT this week and not afraid to admit it

that will mean 99.9% of them then not much left is there "

Sssshhhhiiiittttt!!! Imagine all the threads about not being able to get a meet started by single fems and surviving couples?

We'd kill each other just by the power of just words when PMT strikes!!!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Sssshhhhiiiittttt!!! Imagine all the threads about not being able to get a meet started by single fems and surviving couples?

We'd kill each other just by the power of just words when PMT strikes!!! "

lmao

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

what do you mean,.

it seems to me,when they post in the forums.

they always have pmt.

"the only problem is ruggers, if we all sinc up, then who's going to fuck all the single guys for the week we are all on??

x"

View?

We'd kill each other just by the power of just words when PMT strikes!!! "

lol oops sorry i need something in mouth to stop me opening it in wrong place

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"the only problem is ruggers, if we all sinc up, then who's going to fuck all the single guys for the week we are all on??

x"

Oh, I hadn't thought of that, those poor single men won't get any for week.

Ah just thought, Wishy can step in for us all as he is so concerned with the whole PMT thing

Forum Mod

O o O oo

x

View? "

I nominated you before I read that, but I am sure _iew would help if you got knackered

x"

ah now thats where us post menopausal ladies will come in very handy ...we dont get PMT .....

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

not had a period or pmt for 13 years. MEN - come get me

im so slow only just got what is meant by sinc up doh

» Add a new message to this topic