FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Supersize V Superskinny

Supersize V Superskinny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watching this and having watched previous series, one question always comes to our minds: If these people spend all day cooking and eating mountains of food, as well as buying takeaways in the evenings and washing it down with copious fizzy drinks and alcohol, where the Hell do they get the money from to do it???

XXXX

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

and one question in my mind is who brings them the food once they are in hospital or care as they do not appear to be loosing weight there either. I am totally sympathetic to people struggling with their weight and with food in general, but I am wondering whether their so called helpers are actually helping?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"and one question in my mind is who brings them the food once they are in hospital or care as they do not appear to be loosing weight there either. I am totally sympathetic to people struggling with their weight and with food in general, but I am wondering whether their so called helpers are actually helping?"

I was going to type that, did you see that girl that was 40stone at 17 i think she is, went to america and lost 15 stone came home and her mum said she had nothing healthy in so they had fish and chips. Just a form of child abuse in my eyes.

Yes ive always struggled with my weight and been well overweight but there is being overweight and being bedbound/not being able to function normally.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We can't educate those who chose not to be educated

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

It s a tough one and I do empathise with anybody who is struggling with food and in fact any other addiction - however, there is being overweight and still being mobile... and there is being bedridden and unable to do anything for yourself.Not casting a stone I really do wonder how this happens as it does not happen overnight?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are some people (quite a lot) who do not want help to lose weight or learn how to shed pounds (or stones).

Yes some people have health issues that do stop them losing weight but on the whole there are a lot more who can't be bothered & think the NHS will look after them if they get ill.

Im not judging other people but what I cant understand with sites like these that promote bbw/sbbw surley that is encouraging obesity Im no slim jim and have always had yo yoing weight . Having had diabetes from the age of 17 and all the complications ive had over thne years with it I look at some people and think your a ticking time bomb to developing diabetes and belive me i wouldnt wish that on my enimies

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

To be honest, unless someone is morbidly obese, why should they be made to feel they have to lose weight? If they are healthy and eat well and move more and just happen to be a stone or two over their 'ideal' weight (ideal for whom I wonder?) then why should they be made to feel like they are a freak?

I am not talking about the huge people on these programmes who are obviously ill, but there are people who make themselves unhappy and ill because society insists we should all be sticks. I am 5'10 and weight train and do circuits, yet if I was at my 'ideal' weight I would look ill!

I bet most the men on here love us the way we are. I went to a party where there was a very overweight woman and the guys were queueing up to be with her because she looked fabulous! We need to work it, ladies!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If someone is healthy and fit i dont think it matters what size someone is. I wasnt healthy and fit so now im loosing weight.

The supersize people fall into a different catogary, for whatever reason they have no self respect, medication can stop you loosing weight/make you put on weight but not to the extent of these supersized people. If having someone else have to wipe your backside for you doesnt degrade you enough into loosing weight then nothing will.

There was a guy in leicester who used to go to the clubs he must of been around 35 stone and he saw himself as a minor celebrity

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

As I said, if someone is obviously unhealthy or unhappy with their weight then thats fine. I lost two stone last year myself and I feel and look a lot better. But I am still considered overweight by doctors and BMI standards. I think the media pressures woman and to a lesser extent men to be fit and buff and thin all the time and no-one considers that being a size 16 can be OK.

"If someone is healthy and fit i dont think it matters what size someone is. I wasnt healthy and fit so now im loosing weight.

The supersize people fall into a different catogary, for whatever reason they have no self respect, medication can stop you loosing weight/make you put on weight but not to the extent of these supersized people. If having someone else have to wipe your backside for you doesnt degrade you enough into loosing weight then nothing will.

There was a guy in leicester who used to go to the clubs he must of been around 35 stone and he saw himself as a minor celebrity"

Thats very sad as he obviouslky dosent see that people are laughing at him behind his back

"As I said, if someone is obviously unhealthy or unhappy with their weight then thats fine. I lost two stone last year myself and I feel and look a lot better. But I am still considered overweight by doctors and BMI standards. I think the media pressures woman and to a lesser extent men to be fit and buff and thin all the time and no-one considers that being a size 16 can be OK."

I used to work at Next and the sizes that we always used to run out of first was size 14 and over that shows the average size of women in this country

We as a nation are getting bigger, so no doubt the 'average' will continue to rise - so ultimately the average doesn't necessarily mean the optimum or healthy.

that was more so a random point - rather than me suggesting whatever the national average is now (I dont know what it is) is too big.

I love this programme and dr chris .

It shows people a hell of a lot that they refuse to see, be it to skinny or to fat.

If it helps those taking part then its done its job.

Its just a shame that they have to go onto something like that to get help.

Dr,s give a stupid out of date diet and send you on ya way.

» Add a new message to this topic