FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cute friend of friend dilemma...

Cute friend of friend dilemma...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

um... advice or thoughts?

Friend of mine on facebook... a manager from work I get on really well with... yeah... great laugh and fun...

Well... she has a really cute best friend that often post on her status up dates and that... fine

But the friend of the friend is really rather sweet in her post... looking beautiful... sweet and cute... single... but is friend's best friend from school days... that much I've gather from heavy hinted chats... lol

So then... my interest in this lady has fallen on deaf ears with direct conversation with my friend... so how do I get to perhaps chat directly with the girl I'm interested in without becoming creepy or looking odd? Or is it a bit of a no no?

Is it okay to just message a friend of a friend... might get embarassing thats all I'm thinking or is it worth taking a punt? um...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

This sounds as though you're talking more along the lines of dating her rather than just asking her if she's into casual, nsa sex and if she wants a fuck, yeah?

If so then there's absolutely nothing wrong with messaging a friend of a friend. What's the worst that can happen?

Even if the worst does happen, you'll just have to brush yourself down and carry on with your life as normal.

Surely that's worth a gamble when you consider what could happen if you get lucky..?

By *ickens Cider OP   Man  over a year ago

taunton

um... she is certainly dating material and no way would I even hint at the fun to be found here... lol

as a pretty woman on her own you'd take a punt... but its the friend of a friend bit that i'm not sure about? if socially you came across her because your all out together that would be fine... but I only know of her from facebook and her post on my friends wall and status post?

but she is cute... hot and single... that much I've stalkered? lol

swindon

Then send her a message via Facebook saying that you don't know each other but you've noticed her posts on your friend's wall and they always bring a smile to your face, so you thought you'd like to get to know her.

I mean honestly... Who cares if she's a friend of a friend? Maybe she won't be interested in getting to know you and she'll mention it to your mutual friend - so what? Your friend surely isn't going to stop talking to you simply because you're attracted to her mate, is she?

Maybe she'll make a joke about you being interested in her friend... well, that's hardly a big issue. Just laugh it off and move on.

Life's to short to worry about shit like this. Just do it.

Blimey, I feel like I'm Fab's very own version of Clare Rayner

swindon

As someone famous (whose name escapes me) once said, "Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."

By *dam SpitzMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

What do you think the "Poke" button is for? C'mon guys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've recently briefly dated a friend of a friend via facebook, it was easy enough in that we ended up having a few little conversations via our mutual friends wall, until eventually our conversation grew serious enough to take it to private messaging.

I have a few friends of friends on my facebook account so i wouldnt worry about it. As Carambar says, post on her wall and see what happens

just take the bull by the horns,

i did and it work out great

"um... she is certainly dating material and no way would I even hint at the fun to be found here... lol

as a pretty woman on her own you'd take a punt... but its the friend of a friend bit that i'm not sure about? if socially you came across her because your all out together that would be fine... but I only know of her from facebook and her post on my friends wall and status post?

but she is cute... hot and single... that much I've stalkered? lol "

Would you contact someone on a playmates verification list you fancied? If yes, why the hesitation? Is it because she's "dating material" and not someone you think is of easy virtue?

Message the lady, if u dont u will only wonder what if.

As for your dating material comment , i am sure there are many many people on this site who are also dating material although they are swingers also.

could be the one. u wouldn't wanna miss out!

i love getting random pokes on facebook.. think they are amusing

send her a message ,,

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Carambars advice is spot on .I woudn't take it amiss if i got a friendly message saying hi,go for it and we all expect invites to the wedding!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Can you not just say to your friend?

Nothing ventured and all that. What's the worst that could happen? You tell your friend that you think her friend is hot and ask her if she's dating at the moment. You'll then (a) find out if she's available and (b) find out if your friend is okay with you getting together with her friend.

Avoid the creepy route. If one of my male friends contacted my best mate without mentioning it, you can be sure as hell my best friend would tell me about it and then the male friend would just look a bit like he was being underhand about it.

Honesty is always the best policy. Good luck!

Just tell her you like her friend you never know she may like you also, just go for it.

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

Faint heart never won fair maiden!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Think a lot of people have dated friends of friends, i married one lol. What you got to loose by it?

» Add a new message to this topic