FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Aspirations..

Aspirations..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *phrodite OP   Woman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

What would YOU have liked to be in life, professionally or otherwise? I am talking to all the wannabee politicians on here (only joking, EVERYBODY is included) and well... anybody who feels he or she could have/ should have/ might have been something else....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would have liked to have been an actor.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What would YOU have liked to be in life, professionally or otherwise? I am talking to all the wannabee politicians on here (only joking, EVERYBODY is included) and well... anybody who feels he or she could have/ should have/ might have been something else....

"

Oooooo a great chef orrrrrr

A nurse within mental health.

Or teaching those with physical and mental health needs

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I would have loved to/still want to be an Egyptologist

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

I would love to have been the pope ,i could of really had some fun like the dirty pope did .And let the the catholic masses chill out and have a different _iew of sex ,i might of made swingers an orthodox off shoot of the pagans.

We already close

My aspirations and dreams have changed a bit over the years, in my twenties I wanted to be a fighter pilot - yes, really! Now I am far more laid back and happy with what I do today...but hey, one dream would be to be more creative than I can be right now and to do so within the field of music...

all over the place

"We already close "

yeah i would of invited you around to the palace for a bit of divine unction lol

Oh god.....

I hope that aint fish related

all over the place

"We already close

yeah i would of invited you around to the palace for a bit of divine unction lol"

i would definitely make ruggers a cardinal to keep you all in line lmao

would have loved to have been a professional sportsman, a footballer or a boxer, or a rockstar

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I would like to have been a philosopher

all over the place

"Oh god.....

I hope that aint fish related "

nahhh how are you at painting ceilings ???

I would have loved to have worked in a field where I could be as creative as I liked, so perhaps an artist, or a fashion designer

Oh im great on me back

When i say field I dont mean an actual field, never liked mud

"When i say field I dont mean an actual field, never liked mud "

Pmsl

that made me laff

all over the place

"Oh im great on me back "

So glad you said that ,i was tempted ...lol

I wanted to be a midwife but had to be SRN first. Hated it: final straw was having a patient pelt me with his faeces he'd removed from his arse.

Then I wanted to be a social worker: even with the bad press would still do it...or model for Dior: it could happen!

"Oh im great on me back

So glad you said that ,i was tempted ...lol"

Thats never stopped ya before

"I wanted to be a midwife but had to be SRN first. Hated it: final straw was having a patient pelt me with his faeces he'd removed from his arse.

Then I wanted to be a social worker: even with the bad press would still do it...or model for Dior: it could happen! "

Im sorry sassy. but im tittering like mad here....

Where else he gonna get it from ?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd like to have been allowed to do the subjects at school that I enjoyed and that I was good at instead of being pushed into doing typically female subjects with a _iew to getting an office job cause that, in my mother's _iew, is a proper job!

I was much better at woodwork and techie drawing like my dad. I could have done something practical like engineering or something. That would have made me happier than working for fatcat lawyers.

I would also like to be a rock star - and yes it still could happen, look at Susan Boyle. Only problem though is that I cant sing a note.

"I'd like to have been allowed to do the subjects at school that I enjoyed and that I was good at instead of being pushed into doing typically female subjects with a _iew to getting an office job cause that, in my mother's _iew, is a proper job!

I was much better at woodwork and techie drawing like my dad. I could have done something practical like engineering or something. That would have made me happier than working for fatcat lawyers. "

Could you perhaps go for it now?

"I wanted to be a midwife but had to be SRN first. Hated it: final straw was having a patient pelt me with his faeces he'd removed from his arse.

Then I wanted to be a social worker: even with the bad press would still do it...or model for Dior: it could happen!

Where else he gonna get it from ? "

Peaches it's the fact he didn't just shit and form the pellets like he was using putty, he was constipated and actually excavated the turd out of his arse!

33 years ago and I still remember that disgusting, hateful, nasty fucker! We had to put a mask on him to bath him as he would spit!

When I was 16 I wanted to do photography. My parents would not let me take the photography course I wanted to do and was made to do a legal executive course which I hated. Still love taking pics but dont think i'd like to do it as a job now.

Where else he gonna get it from ?

Peaches it's the fact he didn't just shit and form the pellets like he was using putty, he was constipated and actually excavated the turd out of his arse!

33 years ago and I still remember that disgusting, hateful, nasty fucker! We had to put a mask on him to bath him as he would spit! "

Didnt mean anything sassy, got me tittery head tonight

By *ee_awMan  over a year ago

newcastle

I would actually have liked to be a politician, but unfortuantely I put my foot in my mouth too often... would also have liked to be the guy who played the sax in baker street (no - it wasn't Bob Holness) - I play but nowhere near that good!

I still aspire to make a living from music , maybe when i retire and don't need much money i'll be able to afford to do it ! until then i'll make do with aspiring and playing just for the love of it .

"When I was 16 I wanted to do photography. My parents would not let me take the photography course I wanted to do and was made to do a legal executive course which I hated. Still love taking pics but dont think i'd like to do it as a job now."

You're not too old to do it, I am going back to school in September. Will be daunting but Im gonna overcome it as I really do want to learn.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Always wanted to be a radio presenter, I was hoping that the advent of Internet radio would enable me at some point to host a Friday night radio show, but not turned out to be that simple...

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I'd like to have been allowed to do the subjects at school that I enjoyed and that I was good at instead of being pushed into doing typically female subjects with a _iew to getting an office job cause that, in my mother's _iew, is a proper job!

I was much better at woodwork and techie drawing like my dad. I could have done something practical like engineering or something. That would have made me happier than working for fatcat lawyers.

Could you perhaps go for it now?"

Maybe if I meet some sort of sugar daddy who wants to pay my bills for me I could give up work and go back to school!

Too much money to give up to go back to being a student. I think I may be past having the capacity to actually study!

I know one thing I would NOT want to be... and that s a politician... too much hassle

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My biggest dream though would have been to be a country and western singer

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I wanted to be a soldier....... but I was too short and bad eyesight meant that 20+ year ago, I couldn't join.......

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

i wanted to be a model or a midwife lol

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"i wanted to be a model or a midwife lol"

psssst......has anyone told you your knickers have fallen down?

all over the place

"I wanted to be a soldier....... but I was too short and bad eyesight meant that 20+ year ago, I couldn't join.......

"

The same with me tbh i always wanted to fly in RAF but i had congenital cataracts so had no chance,i did eventually get my civilian license and then 6 years ago had my eyes fixed so i am 20-20 now,but i always regret missing out .

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

i wanted to be an accountant, then i wanted to be a forensic pychologist or criminologist

By *inky24big35Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

"i wanted to be a model or a midwife lol

psssst......has anyone told you your knickers have fallen down?

"

ooowww dear there down again!lol

I've been pretty lucky in that I was able to join the forces as an aircraft technician. Was able to go back to uni in my forties and study philophy, psychology social anthropology and english literature.

I've run a couple of businesses for myself.

Think I'd now like to try and nurture my creative bent with drawing, painting and writing.......but would have to find some way of funding it all because the money won't support me!

all over the place

"I've been pretty lucky in that I was able to join the forces as an aircraft technician. Was able to go back to uni in my forties and study philophy, psychology social anthropology and english literature.

Think I'd now like to try and nurture my creative bent with drawing, painting and writing.......but would have to find some way of funding it all because the money won't support me! "

Pheeew youve been around a bit

sell your body , ahem i mean as an artists model of course

Lol i just wanted ta be a billionaire so i could do fuck all but live me life xx

"I've been pretty lucky in that I was able to join the forces as an aircraft technician. Was able to go back to uni in my forties and study philophy, psychology social anthropology and english literature.

Think I'd now like to try and nurture my creative bent with drawing, painting and writing.......but would have to find some way of funding it all because the money won't support me!

Pheeew youve been around a bit

sell your body , ahem i mean as an artists model of course "

Kiss my aspirations!

I have done all the things that I aspired to be, I may not be rich or successful but I did what I wanted to do. Now it's my kids turn and I will help them in anyway I can to fullfill their dreams

I wanted to be a deep sea diver but had to give it up...couldn't handle the pressure !

"I have done all the things that I aspired to be, I may not be rich or successful but I did what I wanted to do. Now it's my kids turn and I will help them in anyway I can to fullfill their dreams "

Awwww thats lovely

Would have loved to have been a Gynocologist....lol

I work with twats everyday!

No seriously...I would love to get my full Paramedic Qual...havent got the time or money to do the Uni course now and will have to make do with the voulunteer Responder side of it....

Its all about job satisfaction and helping people doesnt get much better than that!

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I always wanted to be a private detective who was also a magician.

I'd have a female sidekick called Sky who doubled as my magic assistant and we would tour the country solving crimes and doing MAGIC!!!

Each week we would solve a murder and at the end i would do a funny card trick or something and the police, my sidekick and me would all laugh and just at that point there would be freeze frame of us laughing as titles rolled down our faces.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"We already close

yeah i would of invited you around to the palace for a bit of divine unction lol

i would definitely make ruggers a cardinal to keep you all in line lmao"

Dons whip !!!

I just wanted to be a somebody.. i am

a proud mummy

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Would have liked to have been a lawyer.

Not objective enuf tho.. if they wore colours that clashed.. GUILTY.

"I just wanted to be a somebody.. i am

a proud mummy "

You can't ask for more

Working with vulnerable adults and children and their families for years has been and still is great; there's just this 'knowledge and skills framework' crap that makes working for nhs tayside such an utter piss-take.

Always faniced studying history and archaeology, which seems to be the perfect mix of working outdoors with learning and discovery

Done all sorts in my life, so can't complain but would love to be in fashion creation with carte blanche access to all the colours and textures mmmmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic