FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Facebook status of the day (possibly of the week).

Facebook status of the day (possibly of the week).

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please copy and paste this as your status if you know someone, or have heard of someone who knows someone. If you don't know anyone, or even if you've heard of anyone who doesn't know anyone, then do still copy this. It's important to spread the message even if no-one knows anything about anyone. Oh, and the hearts. ? ? ? For fucksake, don't forget the hearts. ? ? ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The 'hearts' appeared in the preview but didn't translate onto the post. Sorry.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The 'hearts' appeared in the preview but didn't translate onto the post. Sorry."

"Please copy and paste this as your status if you know someone, or have heard of someone who knows someone. If you don't know anyone, or even if you've heard of anyone who doesn't know anyone, then do still copy this. It's important to spread the message even if no-one knows anything about anyone. Oh, and the hearts. ? ? ? For fucksake, don't forget the hearts. ? ? ?

"

Ich verstehe Sie nicht???

"Please copy and paste this as your status if you know someone, or have heard of someone who knows someone. If you don't know anyone, or even if you've heard of anyone who doesn't know anyone, then do still copy this. It's important to spread the message even if no-one knows anything about anyone. Oh, and the hearts. ? ? ? For fucksake, don't forget the hearts. ? ? ?

Ich verstehe Sie nicht???"

Probieren Sie die Deutsch-Forum

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"

I am lost here

Forum Mod

It has no hearts

I won't bother trying to remember my facebook password if its got no hearts

I am lost here "

or are you "Lost in Translation"

Yeah I saw this before..... funny

"It has no hearts

I won't bother trying to remember my facebook password if its got no hearts"