FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a very rare foray...

a very rare foray...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uzy444 OP   Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

into the 'vanilla' zone, this evening. Going out to a local gig to dance. Any tips for survival amongst the 'normals' of this world?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Will you be doing the Cuban Salsa

"Will you be doing the Cuban Salsa "
probably not Ace ( nice to see you with your rightful name again) my friend is singer /guitarist in a rock band. ill save the salsaing for you xx

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"into the 'vanilla' zone, this evening. Going out to a local gig to dance. Any tips for survival amongst the 'normals' of this world? "

Take a can of pepper spray and be prepared to use it

By *onbons_xxMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Don't look anyone in the eye, especially on the tube, it's against the law.

Oh for dancing/gig 'nilla bop away and have fun but with clothes on

"into the 'vanilla' zone, this evening. Going out to a local gig to dance. Any tips for survival amongst the 'normals' of this world?

Take a can of pepper spray and be prepared to use it "

thanks sweet..last time i went out two slightly d*unk men got on their knees and wouldnt leave me alone, despite me telling them i didnt want to either be married or have a submissive man..is this normal behaviour for 'vanillas'?

"Don't look anyone in the eye, especially on the tube, it's against the law.

Oh for dancing/gig 'nilla bop away and have fun but with clothes on "

note..to self dont take clothes off as normal..thanks xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only advice i can give is find a dark corner order a tray of drinks and people watch. Be warned. The vanila world is shockingly boring

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"into the 'vanilla' zone, this evening. Going out to a local gig to dance. Any tips for survival amongst the 'normals' of this world?

Take a can of pepper spray and be prepared to use it thanks sweet..last time i went out two slightly d*unk men got on their knees and wouldnt leave me alone, despite me telling them i didnt want to either be married or have a submissive man..is this normal behaviour for 'vanillas'? "

Oh yes very normal I think you got off lightly what with nether guy vomiting on your shoes

No meantion of cake, fancy a fuck etc and you'll be tickety boo.

"into the 'vanilla' zone, this evening. Going out to a local gig to dance. Any tips for survival amongst the 'normals' of this world? "

Huh?

Just dance!

"Only advice i can give is find a dark corner order a tray of drinks and people watch. Be warned. The vanila world is shockingly boring "
great tip tiger heart thanks xx..i do people watch.....sometimes with total horror mostly with amusement...ill look out for entertainment value

Take a can of pepper spray and be prepared to use it thanks sweet..last time i went out two slightly d*unk men got on their knees and wouldnt leave me alone, despite me telling them i didnt want to either be married or have a submissive man..is this normal behaviour for 'vanillas'?

Oh yes very normal I think you got off lightly what with nether guy vomiting on your shoes "

oh wow..ok ...x

"No meantion of cake, fancy a fuck etc and you'll be tickety boo. "
got it...thanks xx

Huh?

Just dance! "

my intention..hardly ever works, but here goes xx

By *ali 69Man  over a year ago

jersey

Take a can of pepper spray and be prepared to use it thanks sweet..last time i went out two slightly d*unk men got on their knees and wouldnt leave me alone, despite me telling them i didnt want to either be married or have a submissive man..is this normal behaviour for 'vanillas'? "

Oh you don't know the half of it . In their world they will have you walking round a garden centre looking at plants ! But it won't end there...there's B&Q ....be warned ! X

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

" Just dance! "

This and don't have too much to drink on case you forget your on a "vanilla" night.

Nita

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Just be your wonderful self and have fun x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Will you be doing the Cuban Salsa probably not Ace ( nice to see you with your rightful name again) my friend is singer /guitarist in a rock band. ill save the salsaing for you xx"

Ooooh, Rock band you say? Think I'll come with you

"Only advice i can give is find a dark corner order a tray of drinks and people watch. Be warned. The vanila world is shockingly boring great tip tiger heart thanks xx..i do people watch.....sometimes with total horror mostly with amusement...ill look out for entertainment value "

If you're like me i try and suss out if any "look' like a swinger xx

thanks to everyone that 'helped'..i survived my annual 'outing'...

band were great ( but thats why i went) but it was like dancing in a sauna.

haven't seen that many pissed people in a long time, no i didn't get my tits out and apart from a few stares at my dancing, i wasnt accosted either..whoo hoo..

two pints of water and an lemonade later..i am safely back in my world...reassured, i am not missing anything..

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"thanks to everyone that 'helped'..i survived my annual 'outing'...

haven't seen that many pissed people in a long time, no i didn't get my tits out and apart from a few stares at my dancing, i wasnt accosted either..whoo hoo..

two pints of water and an lemonade later..i am safely back in my world...reassured, i am not missing anything..

"

Well done. Think of it as a holiday and now you're back home safe and sound.

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

two pints of water and an lemonade later..i am safely back in my world...reassured, i am not

missing anything..

"

Hi Suzy,

how are you ?

i'm one of those guys that do the normal getting pissed thing (had a few pints tonight)....glad yo enjoyed yourself......how are things in your busy life ?

xx

Well done. Think of it as a holiday and now you're back home safe and sound.

"

hahaha chuckles..i do , i do..

two pints of water and an lemonade later..i am safely back in my world...reassured, i am not

missing anything..

Hi Suzy,

how are you ?

i'm one of those guys that do the normal getting pissed thing (had a few pints tonight)....glad yo enjoyed yourself......how are things in your busy life ?

xx"

hello lovely..im good thanks, not too traumatised by the whole thing, but i wont be doing it again in a hurry . i rarely drink, but im such an empath that going into an atmosphere where lots of people are, makes me feel squiffy, like i am...hope you had a good time too xx i thought i was going to have a laid back summer, plenty of dozing in the sunshine and lazy days, but it hasnt turned out like that at all...not that im complaining. looking forward now to the start of school/ college/ uni for everyone, including me content and happy thanks...hope you'ne had some good fun in the sunshine x

[Removed by poster at 29/08/16 09:18:17]

» Add a new message to this topic