FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > That first message

That first message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do most woman and I suppose couples want that first initial contact message to read from a single male?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read my profile. Don't be a knob. Quite simple but so many get it wrong.

"Read my profile. Don't be a knob. Quite simple but so many get it wrong. "

I always read the profile and pull away from messaging if I don't think I fit what is said. That being said might just be the looks. Wouldn't say am an ugly lad but I model haha

I like something original, I don't like first messages saying are you free today ect. Something respectful, not expecting instant sex is good. Check the area as well, if they are too far away I don't reply. XXX

"I like something original, I don't like first messages saying are you free today ect. Something respectful, not expecting instant sex is good. Check the area as well, if they are too far away I don't reply. XXX"

Never the type to asking for instant meet. Like to chat and see what turns each other on. Might just be the bombardment of messages from guys to everyone that makes people just over look some messages??

"How do most woman and I suppose couples want that first initial contact message to read from a single male? "

I'm not sure your username will help no matter how good your messages are.

"How do most woman and I suppose couples want that first initial contact message to read from a single male?

I'm not sure your username will help no matter how good your messages are."

Good point mate. Been on and off that much didn't think I was going to stay this time

I tailor my messages to their profile. I try to point out something I like about them, their photos or their profile. I tell them about myself and why I messaged them. Seems to be working so far

I like it to show they read my profile, be more than hi and not copy and paste. Humour is my fave.

It has to have something to engage me to want to reply. Absolutely hate long messages that are a obvious copy and paste, but I also hate messages that don't tell me anything.

We only meet occasionally so there has to be something that stands out, if he makes me laugh even better, also like it when they address both of us too rather than just me. It can be someone that isn't my usual type if he engages my mind he will turn me on and it will make me want to meet.

S x

Something original, relevant to my profile , and that requires more than a monosyllabic reply.

anything polite that i can reply to IF i like your looks and am looking to chat at the time.

Most women and couples demand a lengthy simpering message that highlights why you want to fuck them and not the other 10,000 similar profiles.

Don't mention sex even if 49 of their 50 pics are of their pussy.

Do spend at least half an hour composing the mail.

Don't feel bad when they delete with no reply.

» Add a new message to this topic