FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > verification

verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I've just left a verification for a new friend but it's not showing on their profile it said it was saved but she saying there's nothing on her profile what am I doing wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Hi all I've just left a verification for a new friend but it's not showing on their profile it said it was saved but she saying there's nothing on her profile what am I doing wrong "
if theyve normally got filters on which would block you from messaging..this stops veris, get the one you want to verify to check all fliters are off...then veri then they can put them on again..hope this helps xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Have you shared an Internet connection

By *evilsAdvocate72Woman  over a year ago

East

"Hi all I've just left a verification for a new friend but it's not showing on their profile it said it was saved but she saying there's nothing on her profile what am I doing wrong "

Perhaps they're the ones doing something wrong? Do they know that they have to go into their account and then into verifications? And that they have to approve the verification first?

I know when I was first on here I thought a verification would automatically show on our profile.

She says she has no filters on except tv

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

As said, have you shared an internet connection?

Has your friend filtered out couples?

Are you within her age ranges and her within yours?

Any of these will stop a veri being received.

Also your friend knows that they have to check their manage veri, it doesn't show automatically

Is it because she's not photo verified she said there's nothing in manage verifications as it's only for verified users

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it because she's not photo verified she said there's nothing in manage verifications as it's only for verified users "

that will mean meet veris also.

are you out of her age range?

Yes we have shared an internet conection when she came round I have had the router code

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

"Yes we have shared an internet conection when she came round I have had the router code"

That's what has blown it then...

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Yes we have shared an internet conection when she came round I have had the router code

That's what has blown it then..."

Yes. It will appear that you are trying to verify yourself on another, potentially fake, profile.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Yes we have shared an internet conection when she came round I have had the router code

That's what has blown it then...

Yes. It will appear that you are trying to verify yourself on another, potentially fake, profile.

"

I agree. It's a warning signal against users allowing visitors to use their broadband in future. I'm assuming that this could even result from using public WiFi in clubs and other social spaces.

It's a deterrent even for fab social member attendees using anything but their own mobile phone connections and definitely not tethering.

I've frequently used WiFi in busy public spots, including airports, pubs, sex clubs, hotels and more. Fab should probably highlight this risk to a greater extent. Whole groups of friends could impair their profiles and strangers who abuse Fab could ruin things for you - just because you've been on the same network at some point.

Thanks all at least I know why and I think it's a good idea for safety sake x

Thanks all at least I know why and I think it's a good idea for safety sake x

» Add a new message to this topic