FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > whats the best club to meet single females?

whats the best club to meet single females?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

were a married couple 27 and 30 and have been on here for a while now and are struggling to meet single females, we are fairly nervous about going to a club as we have attended one before and it put us off as there were many older couples (no offence) and single males, which club would be more suitable for us in the north west? thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the bingo club or salsa club.

go dancing with them. keeps you fit and its eye candy all night.

lol thats not really what we had in mind particularly the bingo hall! thanks anyway

Check out clubs section cupids is great and have heard great things about partners or being biased I love chams if you can do a weekend in brum.

I think the thing with clubs is, there's not really a set type of membership at most clubs, so there could be plenty of single women in one week but hardly any another. So hard to answer your question really.

i think you will be hard pressed to find alot of single females playing alone in clubs. When i was playing as a single female, i very rarely played with couples ( my choice).But always remember that chat is the key....i NEVER play with anyone who doesnt have the decency to say hello to me in the bar first.( again, my choice).Dont give up..and happy swinging.

think your right, we'll just have to try them out! thanks

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

There isn't one couple above any other in the UK that has a higher ratio of single females. There will be more single females on a night when single men are also allowed, but it in a club where the ratio is kept at a reasonable level, and where the rules of the club are enforced. As a previous poster mentioned however, single females are not always there looking for couples. To be honest you have a better chance of finding a girl not on The Scene itself for a 3some (Normally care of raves or regular clubbing scene) that is not to say they don't exist, but you simply can't gurantee you will find them at any particular club.

The clubs that are clean, and well run are more likely to attract single females then any other.

There is no club that that I know of that has a higher ratio of single women, it just depends on the nite and whether your luck is in. Id say that the majority of single women want to play with single guys.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

As a single female I tend to visit more clubs on a night where they single males are. So try visit any club that is clean and well reccomended on a single male night and chat to the single females.

Thank you all for the advice x

» Add a new message to this topic