FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blue bottle flies

Blue bottle flies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Are they not the filthiest dirtiest things every. Got one in the house and its taking the piss out of me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its the sound they make.. you can hear it before you blooming see the thing! I had one the other day and i felt really grubby because my flat had attracted a fly

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"

you left your toys on again? lol

Livingston

nope, it's mains operated

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZZ

you left your toys on again? lol"

I thought they were attracted by the smell of toys left lying about, not the sound? They love the taste of "tidemark" on a Rabbit...

Livingston

you left your toys on again? lol

I thought they were attracted by the smell of toys left lying about, not the sound? They love the taste of "tidemark" on a Rabbit..."

ewwwwwww, clean after every use!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic