FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fingering too quickly.

Fingering too quickly.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You thought it was rude didn't you?

When you post a reply on the thread there's an oppertunity to delete if you made a mistake.

Why don't they offer the same if you send a message by mistake.

Eg instead of replying with a quote in the thread, I replied private. I whacked away my quip as fast as I could and hit send. I then realise it's gone direct to them. my mistake but nothing I can do about it.

I just thought it would have been a good idea to delete the message before I revealed how much of an idiot I am. I'd like to keep this persona I have created as long as possible.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

There is always the option to send another message and apologise for the mistake in the first..make a bit of a joke of it and who knows

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

"You thought it was rude didn't you?

When you post a reply on the thread there's an oppertunity to delete if you made a mistake.

Eg instead of replying with a quote in the thread, I replied private. I whacked away my quip as fast as I could and hit send. I then realise it's gone direct to them. my mistake but nothing I can do about it.

I just thought it would have been a good idea to delete the message before I revealed how much of an idiot I am. I'd like to keep this persona I have created as long as possible. "

Lol

"There is always the option to send another message and apologise for the mistake in the first..make a bit of a joke of it and who knows"

Yes I thought that. 2 messages in a row off the same guy. The 3rd I send is then apologising for sending 2 looking like a stalker.

I'm now blocked. Haha.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"You thought it was rude didn't you?

I just thought it would have been a good idea to delete the message before I revealed how much of an idiot I am. I'd like to keep this persona I have created as long as possible. "

Too late....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There is always the option to send another message and apologise for the mistake in the first..make a bit of a joke of it and who knows"

Have done just that before, they where fine with and still chat now because of making a mistake

"

I just thought it would have been a good idea to delete the message before I revealed how much of an idiot I am. I'd like to keep this persona I have created as long as possible.

Too late...."

I thought so. Haha.

Didn't it waste your time though. It meant nothing to you but you just had more junk in your box.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"

Too late....

I thought so. Haha.

Didn't it waste your time though. It meant nothing to you but you just had more junk in your box. "

Oh I'm not one of those who gets on my high horse about a simple mistake or a couple of messages - some people need to get over themselves if they do!!

» Add a new message to this topic