FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Anthony joshua v vladamir klitschko

Anthony joshua v vladamir klitschko

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone who likes boxing who do you think would win?u have a legend against a young knockout artist.I think if vlad is to win he will have to come out swinging.Joshua is a strong athlete but has he got the experience against vlad.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone who likes boxing who do you think would win?u have a legend against a young knockout artist.I think if vlad is to win he will have to come out swinging.Joshua is a strong athlete but has he got the experience against vlad."

he got beat by tyson fury. say no more. AJ probably would take it abit slow fighting such a great fighter such as vlad. but the result would be the same as everyone one who has fought aj.knocked the fuck out ahaha

"Anyone who likes boxing who do you think would win?u have a legend against a young knockout artist.I think if vlad is to win he will have to come out swinging.Joshua is a strong athlete but has he got the experience against vlad.

he got beat by tyson fury. say no more. AJ probably would take it abit slow fighting such a great fighter such as vlad. but the result would be the same as everyone one who has fought aj.knocked the fuck out ahaha"

He definetly is a knock out artist and once he connects your hitting the canvas.

By *ightfall79Man  over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

AJ will win this one for me Klitschko is to one dimensional and almost robot like.

Even when losing against Fury he never really came out fighting.

Looks good against lesser boxers but put him up against someone who is a good boxer and he is well up against it.

AJ will out box and out punch Klitschko.

"AJ will win this one for me Klitschko is to one dimensional and almost robot like.

Even when losing against Fury he never really came out fighting.

Looks good against lesser boxers but put him up against someone who is a good boxer and he is well up against it.

AJ will out box and out punch Klitschko."

I think he is trying to get out of this fight and fight someone easier to be honest.

Casual fans in here I see, AJ is a good prospect and could possibly beat Wlad but firstly the fight won't happen until Eddie knows Wlad has declined. If Wlad gets behind his jab he will give Joshua fits as AJ has zero head movement and basic footwork. Aj only throws 1, 2's and frankly is a fairly basic boxer but a tremendous physical specimen. Wlad beats him even if its the Jennings beating version turning up.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

AJ won't take him, he'll try but it won't happen.

"AJ won't take him, he'll try but it won't happen."

Interesting ,,,it won't be a breeze like his other fights that's for sure.

"Casual fans in here I see, AJ is a good prospect and could possibly beat Wlad but firstly the fight won't happen until Eddie knows Wlad has declined. If Wlad gets behind his jab he will give Joshua fits as AJ has zero head movement and basic footwork. Aj only throws 1, 2's and frankly is a fairly basic boxer but a tremendous physical specimen. Wlad beats him even if its the Jennings beating version turning up."

I think people underestimate klitschko because he is old I just don't think he gave his all against fury and can do much better.will be an interesting fight old against young.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"Casual fans in here I see, AJ is a good prospect and could possibly beat Wlad but firstly the fight won't happen until Eddie knows Wlad has declined. If Wlad gets behind his jab he will give Joshua fits as AJ has zero head movement and basic footwork. Aj only throws 1, 2's and frankly is a fairly basic boxer but a tremendous physical specimen. Wlad beats him even if its the Jennings beating version turning up.

I think people underestimate klitschko because he is old I just don't think he gave his all against fury and can do much better.will be an interesting fight old against young."

Fury

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Casual fans in here I see, AJ is a good prospect and could possibly beat Wlad but firstly the fight won't happen until Eddie knows Wlad has declined. If Wlad gets behind his jab he will give Joshua fits as AJ has zero head movement and basic footwork. Aj only throws 1, 2's and frankly is a fairly basic boxer but a tremendous physical specimen. Wlad beats him even if its the Jennings beating version turning up."

Glad you mentioned the footwork, it's his biggest floor and WILL be a deciding factor at some point, get him on strictly, lol. In all seriousness it's a real problem along with in my opinion his upper body agility wise, don't get me wrong he's very, very good and just might get away with it in this generation. One of the best of a bad bunch by previous standards which is my take on it.

"Casual fans in here I see, AJ is a good prospect and could possibly beat Wlad but firstly the fight won't happen until Eddie knows Wlad has declined. If Wlad gets behind his jab he will give Joshua fits as AJ has zero head movement and basic footwork. Aj only throws 1, 2's and frankly is a fairly basic boxer but a tremendous physical specimen. Wlad beats him even if its the Jennings beating version turning up.

I think people underestimate klitschko because he is old I just don't think he gave his all against fury and can do much better.will be an interesting fight old against young."

I think he was mentally fatigued with everything from being the champ for a decade to his wifes post natal depression. AJ hasnt proven to be a top 5 heavyweight yet (no win of note at all even Parker has Takam) and to be honest reminds me of Frank Bruno which isn't a compliment boxing wise compared to where the public view AJ.

Glad you mentioned the footwork, it's his biggest floor and WILL be a deciding factor at some point, get him on strictly, lol. In all seriousness it's a real problem along with in my opinion his upper body agility wise, don't get me wrong he's very, very good and just might get away with it in this generation. One of the best of a bad bunch by previous standards which is my take on it."

Completely agree put him in the mid 90s (Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe etc) and he doesn't even reach top 10 level. I won't mention previous eras as the size of heavyweights then. Personally I cant place him above Fury, Wlad, Wilder, Povetkin or Ortiz as mentioned Parker has a better win but eye test tells me AJ should win. Also is AJs power legit he's fought no one with a proven chin yet he doesn't usually one punch ko these bums its accumalitive hits that put them down

[Removed by poster at 22/10/16 21:55:09]

Glad you mentioned the footwork, it's his biggest floor and WILL be a deciding factor at some point, get him on strictly, lol. In all seriousness it's a real problem along with in my opinion his upper body agility wise, don't get me wrong he's very, very good and just might get away with it in this generation. One of the best of a bad bunch by previous standards which is my take on it.

Completely agree put him in the mid 90s (Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe etc) and he doesn't even reach top 10 level. I won't mention previous eras as the size of heavyweights then. Personally I cant place him above Fury, Wlad, Wilder, Povetkin or Ortiz as mentioned Parker has a better win but eye test tells me AJ should win. Also is AJs power legit he's fought no one with a proven chin yet he doesn't usually one punch ko these bums its accumalitive hits that put them down "

Lewis and tyson were a different level for me.the reach of lennox Lewis and the pure aggression of tyson.#twolegends

Completely agree put him in the mid 90s (Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe etc) and he doesn't even reach top 10 level. I won't mention previous eras as the size of heavyweights then. Personally I cant place him above Fury, Wlad, Wilder, Povetkin or Ortiz as mentioned Parker has a better win but eye test tells me AJ should win. Also is AJs power legit he's fought no one with a proven chin yet he doesn't usually one punch ko these bums its accumalitive hits that put them down "

Dillan whyte was probably one of his best opponents he's faced so far definitely lasted longer than that hyped up champ martin who got his belt taken in two rounds lol

"AJ won't take him, he'll try but it won't happen."

I think this too

AJ doesn't need this fight, why take the risk. That said I think he wins if it happens.

Completely agree put him in the mid 90s (Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe etc) and he doesn't even reach top 10 level. I won't mention previous eras as the size of heavyweights then. Personally I cant place him above Fury, Wlad, Wilder, Povetkin or Ortiz as mentioned Parker has a better win but eye test tells me AJ should win. Also is AJs power legit he's fought no one with a proven chin yet he doesn't usually one punch ko these bums its accumalitive hits that put them down

Dillan whyte was probably one of his best opponents he's faced so far definitely lasted longer than that hyped up champ martin who got his belt taken in two rounds lol"

And what has whyte done in boxing? Nothing. He's looked terrible before and after the AJ fight. Martin wasn't really hyped he lucked into the vacant belt match and won it because of an injury and cashed out (fair play to him as it was his only chance to earn a few mil).

Dillan whyte was probably one of his best opponents he's faced so far definitely lasted longer than that hyped up champ martin who got his belt taken in two rounds lol

And what has whyte done in boxing? Nothing. He's looked terrible before and after the AJ fight. Martin wasn't really hyped he lucked into the vacant belt match and won it because of an injury and cashed out (fair play to him as it was his only chance to earn a few mil)."

I say hyped up because he was saying he walks this earth a God etc and was talking before the fight but couldn't back it up in the ring.Aj made him look silly in that fight kept knocking him on his ass.

And what has whyte done in boxing? Nothing. He's looked terrible before and after the AJ fight. Martin wasn't really hyped he lucked into the vacant belt match and won it because of an injury and cashed out (fair play to him as it was his only chance to earn a few mil)."

Whyte has a new trainer now and is improving alot since that fight.he's in better shape etc.

And what has whyte done in boxing? Nothing. He's looked terrible before and after the AJ fight. Martin wasn't really hyped he lucked into the vacant belt match and won it because of an injury and cashed out (fair play to him as it was his only chance to earn a few mil).

Whyte has a new trainer now and is improving alot since that fight.he's in better shape etc."

He's just an awful fighter who was lucky to have that history with AJ and made a fair bit of cash. If he fights Lucas Browne like he seems to be he loses pretty badly. Basically I'm still saying not one of AJs opponents were legit top 25. And its so obvious Matchroom only signed Ortiz to control him so AJ doesn't have to fight him until he's ready and Ortiz has reached 39/40ish

It all depends on where Vlad is at. He's got the know how to beat AJ but if he turns up like he did against Fury it's over. It's time for AJ though as there's nothing else out there in my opinion that the fans want to see now other than Haye and I think Haye is the more dangerous fight. I like AJ but I actually think Haye beats Joshua if that happens in the next twelve months. It's two big punchers but I think Haye avoids shots better. This is the fight I'd like to see more.

"It all depends on where Vlad is at. He's got the know how to beat AJ but if he turns up like he did against Fury it's over. It's time for AJ though as there's nothing else out there in my opinion that the fans want to see now other than Haye and I think Haye is the more dangerous fight. I like AJ but I actually think Haye beats Joshua if that happens in the next twelve months. It's two big punchers but I think Haye avoids shots better. This is the fight I'd like to see more."

Haye vs joshua is one crazy fight.both big hitters would be interesting. older vs younger again.I think AJ needs a couple fights before he's ready for this or even klitschko but they want to get him the best fights while they can so I'm all for it.he wants to show he's the best so he should fight the best.

In the heavyweight division everyone has to fight everyone eventually like AJ says.So whether it is against klitschko?haye ?or whoever else he's gonna have some gd tests coming up.

Fair play to Joshua and Eddie Hearn for going after these fights though. It's why I loved Froch so much, that line 'em up attitude.

"Fair play to Joshua and Eddie Hearn for going after these fights though. It's why I loved Froch so much, that line 'em up attitude."

You actually believe Eddie Hearn wanted this fight then? He's the classic bait and switch man. It'll end up being AJ vs some eastern european plumber or worse David Price

"Fair play to Joshua and Eddie Hearn for going after these fights though. It's why I loved Froch so much, that line 'em up attitude.

You actually believe Eddie Hearn wanted this fight then? He's the classic bait and switch man. It'll end up being AJ vs some eastern european plumber or worse David Price"

I think he saw something in the Fury fight that convinced him Joshua has enough. I honestly think he'll take anyone to avoid Haye. I hope he's right, I respect Vlad but I think to call his fights dull is an understatement.

[Removed by poster at 22/10/16 23:22:35]

Let's not forget that haye made excuses against klitschko when they last faught.klitschko maybe the older fighter but he certainly outboxed haye last time round.I don't know how far haye has come since then because he has faught bums recently and klitschko looked a bit shakey against fury last fight.I think Joshua will fight anyone he is given and will step up when he needs to against haye.it makes more sense to fight klitschko I would say though and more to gain.haye can't exactly offer him much but a fight.if joshua beat vlad for the belts then sooner or later fury would come back for his belts.fury vs Aj is the fight everyone would like to see after fury was talking soo much crap

"Fair play to Joshua and Eddie Hearn for going after these fights though. It's why I loved Froch so much, that line 'em up attitude.

You actually believe Eddie Hearn wanted this fight then? He's the classic bait and switch man. It'll end up being AJ vs some eastern european plumber or worse David Price

I think he saw something in the Fury fight that convinced him Joshua has enough. I honestly think he'll take anyone to avoid Haye. I hope he's right, I respect Vlad but I think to call his fights dull is an understatement."

Let's not forget that haye made excuses against klitschko when they last faught.klitschko maybe the older fighter but he certainly outboxed haye last time round.I don't know how far haye has come since then because he has faught bums recently and klitschko looked a bit shakey against fury last fight.I think Joshua will fight anyone he is given and will step up when he needs to against haye.it makes more sense to fight klitschko I would say though and more to gain.haye can't exactly offer him much but a fight.if joshua beat vlad for the belts then sooner or later fury would come back for his belts.fury vs Aj is the fight everyone would like to see after fury was talking soo much crap.

You actually believe Eddie Hearn wanted this fight then? He's the classic bait and switch man. It'll end up being AJ vs some eastern european plumber or worse David Price"

Parker and price were two of the possible next opponents.just have to see but Hearn is about the money.

By *isalashes888400Couple  over a year ago

ennis

"Anyone who likes boxing who do you think would win?u have a legend against a young knockout artist.I think if vlad is to win he will have to come out swinging.Joshua is a strong athlete but has he got the experience against vlad."
first and foremost vlad has never came out swinging lol its all safety first for vlad.a stiff jab to keep oppenent off,and hard right.honest im a fight fan 20 years and never took to vlads robotic style,granted its efficentmuch rathered watch his brother box.vlad was petrifeid off fury ,can u imagine wen aj lands on him?tink vlad is shot.he is afraid let his hands go.aj will take him out in under 4 rounds.go on u tube and watch the footage off vlad vs corey sanders.rip corey aswell.corey came out swinging and vlad down 4 times.and stopped him.in his whole career vlad has jabbed guys to sleep.aj aint no stiff and punchbag.ko is the outcome

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

think I would rather see AJ put David Haye on his arse first

[Removed by poster at 22/10/16 23:40:40]

ennis

"Anyone who likes boxing who do you think would win?u have a legend against a young knockout artist.I think if vlad is to win he will have to come out swinging.Joshua is a strong athlete but has he got the experience against vlad.think I would rather see AJ put David Haye on his arse first "
wudnt we all lol.ting wit haye ,he is smart and a tonne faster then aj.haye is purely in it to milk the sport at this stage,he got his 15 min stardom against vlad and ran for the entire fight and blamed an injured big toe lol

"Anyone who likes boxing who do you think would win?u have a legend against a young knockout artist.I think if vlad is to win he will have to come out swinging.Joshua is a strong athlete but has he got the experience against vlad.first and foremost vlad has never came out swinging lol its all safety first for vlad.a stiff jab to keep oppenent off,and hard right.honest im a fight fan 20 years and never took to vlads robotic style,granted its efficentmuch rathered watch his brother box.vlad was petrifeid off fury ,can u imagine wen aj lands on him?tink vlad is shot.he is afraid let his hands go.aj will take him out in under 4 rounds.go on u tube and watch the footage off vlad vs corey sanders.rip corey aswell.corey came out swinging and vlad down 4 times.and stopped him.in his whole career vlad has jabbed guys to sleep.aj aint no stiff and punchbag.ko is the outcome"

Interesting two different styles but the question is,,,is this fight going to get made?theres speculation vlad is Trying to duck this fight to face an easier opponent?!

"Anyone who likes boxing who do you think would win?u have a legend against a young knockout artist.I think if vlad is to win he will have to come out swinging.Joshua is a strong athlete but has he got the experience against vlad.think I would rather see AJ put David Haye on his arse first wudnt we all lol.ting wit haye ,he is smart and a tonne faster then aj.haye is purely in it to milk the sport at this stage,he got his 15 min stardom against vlad and ran for the entire fight and blamed an injured big toe lol"

Haha that was pathetic I remember it well.my toe, my toe loool

"Anyone who likes boxing who do you think would win?u have a legend against a young knockout artist.I think if vlad is to win he will have to come out swinging.Joshua is a strong athlete but has he got the experience against vlad.think I would rather see AJ put David Haye on his arse first "

Think this fighter would be unpredictable with these two.

ennis

vlad is shot,did u not watch him fight fury?he cudnt throw a punch.jab.vlad has never done well wit big punchers,corey sanders springs to mind.if he stand and doesnt throw,like he did at fury ,he will carried out on his back.if u say aj has no footwork.head movement.i dont tink it will matter wit that human wrecking machine of a right hand

» Add a new message to this topic