FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Postrate cancer

Postrate cancer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amsbangs OP   Man  over a year ago

sheff

As any one on here had postrate cancer I've all the symptoms am very worried any help please. Sam

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *infullyNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Greater London

"As any one on here had postrate cancer I've all the symptoms am very worried any help please. Sam "

I wouldn't get medical advice from on her bud, book an emergency appointment with your gp asap

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Make an appointment with your doctor. This isn't a site for diagnosing serious medical conditions.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Make an appointment with your doctor. This isn't a site for diagnosing serious medical conditions."

Drop-in clinic at your local main hospital if you can`t a GP appointment for today!!!!

"As any one on here had postrate cancer I've all the symptoms am very worried any help please. Sam "

For gods' sake mate!

Doctors, NOW!

This is not the place to ask.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Go get examined...if you have blood in your pee this could be a straightforward urine infection.

"As any one on here had postrate cancer I've all the symptoms am very worried any help please. Sam

For gods' sake mate!

Doctors, NOW!

This is not the place to ask."

Not a great deal else needs to be said really

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Even think you have prostate cancer, then doctors. .......NOW

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Please come back on and tell us you have made the appointment.....

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

What symptoms? ?? For example as we get older we pee during the night..again as we age the prostate gets bigger and an enlarged prostate can cause bladder probe. .A simple blood test for psa will reveal quite a lot...however talk to a professional before having a test..contact me if you want more info..

Finger yourself and see how the prostate feels (should be soft).you may get a hard on and press cum ooze out...I wonder how many men will now try this lol.

Get some rest. assurance now

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

My ex had all the symptoms in his very early 40's and myself and a friend convinced him to get it checked out. If he hadn't he wouldn't be here now.

Sincerely hope you have made an appointment with your doctor already.

Let us know you are ok please OP.

By *il_MissBMFCWoman  over a year ago

Various Venues Across The UK

Like everyone else said.. Go to the Drs and get checked.. It's as embarrassing as it is for us ladies getting our smear tests, but it could save your life..

Prostate cancer has affected our family for the last 3 years or so... 2 uncles in remission out of 3 of them who have it...

Go to the doctors!!!!

Bristol

"My ex had all the symptoms in his very early 40's and myself and a friend convinced him to get it checked out. If he hadn't he wouldn't be here now.

Would be interested in your understanding of 'all the symtons'

Please tell us what they are?

Let us know you are ok please OP. "

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Make that call today OP ...PLEASE ...

I would echo all the advice given about visiting your GP without any unnecessary delay.

I have had a recent PSA test that was normal but I will be shortly going to see the doctor for the physical exam as all men over 50 should have it done on an annual basis. Not nice but its over in 30 seconds. Just do it dude as its probably nothing serious.

Just had the 50+ mot and they don't do the finger arse examination any more its all done via blood and urine... Was gutted, my doc is a hoty, was showered shaved n ready for her...

Get tested asap please OP

xx

I thought I had it 8 weeks ago and went to see doc straight away. Full exam, psa blood test. Turns out I'm a type 2 diabetic. I still feel lucky.

Filthy Fuckeryville

"My ex had all the symptoms in his very early 40's and myself and a friend convinced him to get it checked out. If he hadn't he wouldn't be here now.

Please tell us what they are? "

Not sure where the sarcasm came from in your reply. He actually had prostate cancer so our understanding of symptoms was obviously pretty good. I went through treatment with him and came out the other side. Then again for more than one secondary cancers too..... His prostate was actually the easiest one to treat.

If you are serious and don't know the symptoms I suggest you Google them.

But lots of weeing and an inability to urinate when on loo. Issues to stay or get hard can be a worrying indicator too, and back ache n stuff there are several. He had them all and a prostate the size of a grapefruit in his early 40's. Touchy subject with me.

OP I have recent experience of this and a few other big C's. All of the consultants and doctors I have seen have been truly marvellous and I recommend that you take your concerns to them. Many illnesses can look like others so stop living with the worry and start living with a diagnosis (or hopefully not as the case may be)

Good luck

"As any one on here had postrate cancer I've all the symptoms am very worried any help please. Sam

For gods' sake mate!

Doctors, NOW!

This is not the place to ask."

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

This site is good for people to say what they went through with certain diseases, but you really need to see a doctor.

Bristol

Not sure where the sarcasm came from in your reply. He actually had prostate cancer so our understanding of symptoms was obviously pretty good. I went through treatment with him and came out the other side. Then again for more than one secondary cancers too..... His prostate was actually the easiest one to treat.

But lots of weeing and an inability to urinate when on loo. Issues to stay or get hard can be a worrying indicator too, and back ache n stuff there are several. He had them all and a prostate the size of a grapefruit in his early 40's. Touchy subject with me."

I am really sorry that you felt I was being sarcastic,I was really trying to understand why people think they have prostate cancer..I wondered what people meant by having all the 'symptons' which if the symptons could be explained the worry could be significanly reduced,as the problem could be many less serious things..

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Just had the 50+ mot and they don't do the finger arse examination any more its all done via blood and urine... Was gutted, my doc is a hoty, was showered shaved n ready for her...

xx"

Wait until you get to 60 then you get a lovely colon cancer checking kit! Lovely(!) but very necessary!

Filthy Fuckeryville

But lots of weeing and an inability to urinate when on loo. Issues to stay or get hard can be a worrying indicator too, and back ache n stuff there are several. He had them all and a prostate the size of a grapefruit in his early 40's. Touchy subject with me.

I am really sorry that you felt I was being sarcastic,I was really trying to understand why people think they have prostate cancer..I wondered what people meant by having all the 'symptons' which if the symptons could be explained the worry could be significanly reduced,as the problem could be many less serious things.."

I completely agree - often its nothing. And sometimes your prostate is the size of a grapefruit

Something like 80% of men die with prostate cancer, not "of".

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

"What symptoms? ?? For example as we get older we pee during the night..again as we age the prostate gets bigger and an enlarged prostate can cause bladder probe. .A simple blood test for psa will reveal quite a lot...however talk to a professional before having a test..contact me if you want more info..

Finger yourself and see how the prostate feels (should be soft).you may get a hard on and press cum ooze out...I wonder how many men will now try this lol.

Get some rest. assurance now"

i had these symptoms really was very worryed so doctors straight away .they gave me a blood test ,no prostate trouble but a slight water infection .please go get tested and for men who have been tested a while ago get tested again if need be x

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Just had the 50+ mot and they don't do the finger arse examination any more its all done via blood and urine... Was gutted, my doc is a hoty, was showered shaved n ready for her...

xx

Wait until you get to 60 then you get a lovely colon cancer checking kit! Lovely(!) but very necessary!"

I got one in the post from my GP a couple of years back! My grandma and uncle both had it (both fine now), so my mother's GP wrote to my GP to send me a test.

OP, I sincerely hope you are ok.

Filthy Fuckeryville

xx

Wait until you get to 60 then you get a lovely colon cancer checking kit! Lovely(!) but very necessary!

I got one in the post from my GP a couple of years back! My grandma and uncle both had it (both fine now), so my mother's GP wrote to my GP to send me a test.

OP, I sincerely hope you are ok. "

I'll never have that as I get regular colonoscopies as have predisposition to various cancers - be glad it's only poo samples lol!

I also had my womb removed this summer for similar reasons (that and it was covered in nasty cells). Cancer is no joke

I sound a miserable cow, but it's always best to get things checked if in any way unsure.....

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Something like 80% of men die with prostate cancer, not "of". "

Yep!

It killed my dad, my best friend's dad - and no doubt thousands of other dads! X

"Something like 80% of men die with prostate cancer, not "of".

Yep!

It killed my dad, my best friend's dad - and no doubt thousands of other dads! X"

That's cancer for you. It's a bit of a cunt.

Prestonish

Yep!

It killed my dad, my best friend's dad - and no doubt thousands of other dads! X

That's cancer for you. It's a bit of a cunt. "

Sure is! It's what it does to you and your family BEFORE it kills you that makes it the biggest cunt though!

Yep!

Sure is! It's what it does to you and your family BEFORE it kills you that makes it the biggest cunt though! "

I'm well aware.

Prestonish

Yep!

Sure is! It's what it does to you and your family BEFORE it kills you that makes it the biggest cunt though!

I'm well aware. "

Then I send you sympathy and a big hug! Xxx

Yep!

I'm well aware.

Then I send you sympathy and a big hug! Xxx"

Thanks. I'll pass it on to her kids.

» Add a new message to this topic