Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why have I only just discovered this... love it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I havent discovered it yet ... maybe i should

If you can make it through the second season it's definitely worth it!

"I havent discovered it yet ... maybe i should "

I'm only 4 episodes in to the first season and hooked.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

People kept recommending it to me and I just didnt fancy the zombie thing but once I started I watched Series 1-6 back to back and then I had to get up at 3am to watch the start of Series 7 on Monday

Can see I'm going to invest a good few hrs of my life to this

It's brilliant & addictive....pretty sure I've been infected by it.....

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Welcome aboard, just great innit.

They celebrate this in Mexico don't they.

A 2 day event starting on the 31st October- 2nd November.

They celebrate those who have passed.

better late than never

If your heart can stand the pace & you don't mind a bit of gore then join in, it's fabulous

I watched it all in 2 weeks now I hate waiting a week or 6 months for the next episode!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Probably one of my favourite series of recent times, possibly ever, and for anyone that thinks "oh it's just a zombie thing I don't fancy that", it's so much more than that, it's about human interaction and how people cope and survive an extreme change to their lives and more.

"Probably one of my favourite series of recent times, possibly ever, and for anyone that thinks "oh it's just a zombie thing I don't fancy that", it's so much more than that, it's about human interaction and how people cope and survive an extreme change to their lives and more."

Well yes this....but mainly coz the character Darrl Dixon is a proper hottie!

"Probably one of my favourite series of recent times, possibly ever, and for anyone that thinks "oh it's just a zombie thing I don't fancy that", it's so much more than that, it's about human interaction and how people cope and survive an extreme change to their lives and more.

Well yes this....but mainly coz the character Darrl Dixon is a proper hottie! "

But for how much longer will he be hot after the last episode

By *ax-BangingMan  over a year ago

town

Amazing television, and the comic is awesome too i love it

"Probably one of my favourite series of recent times, possibly ever, and for anyone that thinks "oh it's just a zombie thing I don't fancy that", it's so much more than that, it's about human interaction and how people cope and survive an extreme change to their lives and more.

Well yes this....but mainly coz the character Darrl Dixon is a proper hottie!

But for how much longer will he be hot after the last episode"

Shhhhh no spoilers if some of these guys are catching up!!

"I watched it all in 2 weeks now I hate waiting a week or 6 months for the next episode!"

That's intense viewing!!

Well yes this....but mainly coz the character Darryl Dixon is a proper hottie! "

Not another one!! *Someone* I know had him as her tablet wallpaper for ages...just don't see the attraction myself!!

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Why have I only just discovered this... love it"

welcome aboard it has the odd slow moment but on the whole as a study into what could happen when peoples whole world is taken away from them and the only thing matters is surviving.

its as truly great show up there with books like lord of the flies and animal farm in the subject it tackles .

I love it

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Series 2 is a bit slow to start, but this is one of my favourite shows, you definitely need to keep watching.

the walking dead and game of thrones...

I watch lots of tv via streaming..I look for new shows..I could list many

but shows like the walking dead etc, show how SHITE british tv actually is..I mean mainly the shit broadcasted on the standard channels..

try watching bbc,itv stuff like atlantis and jeykll n hyde...even fucking Dr who...they are PISH!

Channel 4 has 'humans'..while it isnt really their own..it is still essentially very cheap compared to the likes of HBO's Westworld, which actually generates a true integrated idea of concepts and technology.

and for zombie lovers, check out Z nation, its a comedic alternative to walking dead(which sometimes lacks pace and has so many filler episodes/characters/overplayed acting),

Znation is a hoot.

the Walking dead also has a not very popular sister prequel, Fear of the walking dead that is on its 3rd season.

and can someone fucking watch my FAVE zombie film at the moment, Train to Busan (its korean), its more akin to the likes of worldwar Z but INFINITELY better

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/films/2016/10/28/train-to-busan-is-almost-everything-you-could-want-a-zombie-movi/

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4DACwz49o

it is one of the best I have ever seen..and I watch a lot!- it is easy to find online if you try shhh

"I watched it all in 2 weeks now I hate waiting a week or 6 months for the next episode!

That's intense viewing!!"

I know, a day off and it was day filled with TWD. I also done GoT in a few weeks too.

Well yes this....but mainly coz the character Darryl Dixon is a proper hottie!

Not another one!! *Someone* I know had him as her tablet wallpaper for ages...just don't see the attraction myself!!"

Its the whole mean & moody hero thing....dont find the actor Norman Reedus all that hot but the character is super hot...I was the same when I was hooked on 24...never found Kiefer Sutherland hot but Jack Bauer would get it 24/7!!!

I TWD. Enjoy!

Not another one!! *Someone* I know had him as her tablet wallpaper for ages...just don't see the attraction myself!!

Its the whole mean & moody hero thing....dont find the actor Norman Reedus all that hot but the character is super hot...I was the same when I was hooked on 24...never found Kiefer Sutherland hot but Jack Bauer would get it 24/7!!! "

A woman after my own heart

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

It's the human conflict that this series does well. The instinct to survive v working together.. The zombies are really a sort of backstory if that makes sense.

"

Its the whole mean & moody hero thing....dont find the actor Norman Reedus all that hot but the character is super hot...I was the same when I was hooked on 24...never found Kiefer Sutherland hot but Jack Bauer would get it 24/7!!!

A woman after my own heart "

I'm starting to think we were seperated at birth Roxi...TWD, Jack B, Paul Weller & Pinot Blush...!!

"I watched it all in 2 weeks now I hate waiting a week or 6 months for the next episode!

That's intense viewing!!

I know, a day off and it was day filled with TWD. I also done GoT in a few weeks too."

it took me two days to catch up four seasons of Game of Thrones

"

I'm starting to think we were seperated at birth Roxi...TWD, Jack B, Paul Weller & Pinot Blush...!! "

Yeah I know!!

That's intense viewing!!

I know, a day off and it was day filled with TWD. I also done GoT in a few weeks too. it took me two days to catch up four seasons of Game of Thrones "

Did you sleep?

That's intense viewing!!

I know, a day off and it was day filled with TWD. I also done GoT in a few weeks too. it took me two days to catch up four seasons of Game of Thrones

Did you sleep?"

a bit

"

I'm starting to think we were seperated at birth Roxi...TWD, Jack B, Paul Weller & Pinot Blush...!!

Yeah I know!! "

*Ponders plastic surgery, serious body work out and guitar lessons*

The wine I can buy!!

The best

» Add a new message to this topic